Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:25 PM   #1
auser_name
Member+

Default Shit hit the fan.

Hey, it's been a while since I last posted here and I've been, ugh, I don't even know. Its about my boyfriend I don't love anymore.

Two months ago I met this boy. He's an absolutely amazing boy who I instantly fell in love with. We started dating for a month and a half and things started of well but started to decline pretty fast. The first massive sign was when he told me that he was a jealous person and that he was jealous of me. At first I thought we could work through that, we could make it work. Then he started this thing where he would cause me of doing something I never did and when I proved to him I didn't do anything he would leave me. The morning after I had cried myself to sleep he would phone me and say he was sorry and we should get back together. Well the more he did this the less it hurt and the less happy I would feel the morning after until it got to the point where I just didn't love him anymore.

I started working up the courage to leaving him and then he drops the bombshell. He has Leukaemia. I've stayed with him and supported him the best I can but now my mental health is fading but I feel awful because of it. I feel so selfish of worrying about me when he is terrified that he is going to die. I don't know what I expected to come of this post but I glad I finally got out how I feel. And maybe someone could advise me on how to help my boyfriend more. He's first batch of treatment failed so he's going in for a blood transfusion.
auser_name is offline   Reply With Quote