Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 5th, 2008, 03:53 AM   #1
0=
Gone...

0='s Forum Picture

Default Indescribable Feeling

Never thought I'd be in the fucking loony house on here. Basically I'm really depressed because my grandmother just died recently, I haven't seen my friends for two weeks, I haven't exercised for the same period of time, and tonight I found out that one of my friends doesn't want anything to do with me anymore because I was being "too nice" and she thought I was coming on to her. I just had a nice cry and almost puked, and I feel like shit. Just as I start to get over my grandmother's death the only friend that I made in first term classes at a new school tells me that she thinks I just wanted to get in her pants and for me to not speak to her anymore. She told me over a week ago but I was unable to check my offline IMs where I was and I'm now blocked on e-mail and messenger. I also have no phone number, so basically I just lost a friend for good. I was just treating her as I treat all of my friends and she thinks I was trying to steal her from her boyfriend. I'm fucking crushed, thanks for reading this poorly-typed rant I guess, I really don't need any advice, I'm gonna go pop some Benadryl to go to sleep now, so good night.
0= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2008, 12:40 PM   #2
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!
Default Re: Indescribable Feeling

Listen, we're both in the 'loony house' here, so big deal. At least there are none of those blasted penis questions!. There's something refreshingly cerebral about these forums.

Anyway, yeah, iIunderstand that you wish you didn't need to be here, and I certainly understand why you'd feel that way. I'm really sorry for your loss, grandparents are very special, they just love us, no demands, no disappointments. When they go, it's just horrible. They are truly irreplaceable.

It takes time to recover from that type of loss, give it time. Recognize there's a real injury there, and treat it with (hopefully) the same care and respect you would a physical injury. Be nice to yourself, surround yourself with good people who you can trust and who can give you a little extra TLC.

Times like these also demonstrate who's a real friend and who isn't. Sadly, in your case, there's more disappointment here for you, I know this isn't what you really need right now. But, at least it clarifies things for you. Don't dwell too much on it, just limit yourself to those folks in your life who are proven companions.

With time, things feel better and you'll find that your old routines (eating, sleeping, fun) will return. Until then, be extra nice to yourself.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2008, 05:59 PM   #3
0=
Gone...

0='s Forum Picture

I got a hold of one of my friends who has known the girl for like five years and she thinks she's being ridiculous. She's gonna talk to her about it. I'm feeling a bit better already.
Old January 8th, 2008, 10:42 PM   #4
ScotsGirl
Awesome Poster

I guess the girl will learn misreading signals and miscommunication is a bit of a bitch.
Im glad you feel a bit better about it all though
Hows everything going now?

I hope things keep picking up!
xxxx
ScotsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 07:21 AM   #5
0=
Gone...

0='s Forum Picture

Still haven't talked to her. I saw all my old friends yesterday, so my depression is lifting a bit.
Old January 9th, 2008, 01:46 PM   #6
thesphinx
Awesome Poster

thesphinx's Forum Picture

Glad to here your feeling better.

-former-Psychiatric Ward & Help and Advice Moderator
Need help? You can talk to me anytime.
[email protected]
http://a377.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...a582553c18.jpg
-Michael