Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 12th, 2014, 08:00 PM   #1
The Lone Assassin

The Lone Assassin's Forum Picture

Name: Conor
Question what could I have?

So, I have had depression for 6 years. But that's slightly irrelevant. Anyway, I've always though its a little bit more than that. And the reason I think this is because I look back, even recently, and find that I keep having different thoughts and feelings about things and people.

Its mainly come down to this. I often get a very strong erge to hunt and kill certain people that I hate. Its not like its an intence fued or a random person. I just really want to kill them. And I don't get it.

Another thing is I will often talk to myself. A lot of it is about my interests and the people I want to kill.

And finally, I will do some really silly things like make stupid noises, throw myself on my bed and screech into my pillow.

I don't think about it when I do, but soon after I wonder why I do it. So help me out, am I just being a bit weird, or is it perhaps something more conserning. Help me out here guys. I want to solve this odd mystery.

Me: Gay, chatty, Hugs, Cars, Trucks, Novice Hunter, Punk, Pugs, food, insane, Him...

PM me if you wanna chat! I will chat to anyone

I am the Lost Child of Dexter Morgan...
The Lone Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2014, 08:11 PM   #2
Svan
Banned

Name: Svan.
Default Re: what could I have?

To me, it sounds like you have severe anger issues that are taking a huge toll on your life. I would suggest seeing a therapist and talking to them about it, and see if there are other ways to cope with negative feelings rather than planning peoples' murders.
Svan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2014, 06:59 PM   #3
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie
Default Re: what could I have?

It could be a range of things, although that sounds like intrusive thoughts which are a symptom of many things. Honestly the best thing to do is speak to a medical professional, they'll be able to put you on the right tracks of figuring out what it is.

1_21Guns is offline   Reply With Quote