Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 10th, 2012, 11:59 AM   #1
princessjess

princessjess's Forum Picture

Name: Jessica
Default rambling/venting

so, the other day i decided to post my story anonymously for this one website where hes trying to collect stories to write a book for people to try and understand (or something very similar to that i dont remember details ) and i found out that that is a trigger for me.. a prettybig one. but, i made a promise to my boyfriend, bestfriend, and myself that i woulodnt hurt myself anymore.. so i called my boyfriend, well, he was busy. i didnt tellhim why i needed to talk but as soon as we hung up i got my knife and cut my hip.... i was so dissapointedin myself.. and i called my bestfriend andtold him. he was tryingto comfort me and everything, but then i told my boyfriend.. and it crushed him. he was mad at me but he was really sad and it made nme feel worse. but now hes blaming himself for me cutting... i dont know hwether to put this here or in the relationship forum though because itdeals with both... i dont know how to gethim not to feel guilty or how to completely stop again... i dont really need any answers, just kind of venting i guess but yeah. here it is..

Love you(:
Jessie(:

princessjess is offline   Reply With Quote