Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 1st, 2012, 05:55 PM   #1
Jupiter
Banned

Name: Matty
Default ohaithare.

Sometime in December, I cut myself for the very first time. I did not like that. It made me feel belittled. It was a feeling that I never want to have again.

Now, a few days ago, I just felt so awful. I couldn't deal with the pain. I had to restart at zero. I hurt myself really bad.

I just wasn't myself. I couldn't stand the fact that I did that. I just thought that I would never trust myself again. I must say that vt people really helped. I talked to a few people, and one of them convinced me to talk to my brother about this. He took it very well.

Last night I told Maggie. She also took it well. She and I can help each other along. Everyone has their own issues.

Today really got me going, see all the people wearing orange, even if it was only like 4 people. No one can stop our support. This just reminded me of this song that's playing.

I just want everyone to know that you can always talk to me if you ever need to. I am always open.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote