Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 12th, 2012, 01:14 AM   #1
old hand24

Default think about the long time effects

i know everyone is different, and people have all sorts of different problems and issues, but all i want to say is think about the long term, i am an old cutter, things were pretty bad in my life, and it was the only way i could deal with things. needless to say, 20 years down the track, and my life is a hell of a lot different to what it was back then, but the scars remain, and hold me back with some areas in my life. i know alot of people say they dont mind the scars, and that they are proud of them, it is a part of their life, and thats fair comment, but your life can turn in the blink of an eye, and as time goes on, lots of new and exciting possibilities are opened up to u, u can b anything u want to be, but a horrible time u were having at a stage of your life is marked upon u forever, for all to see. not trying to preach, but trying to help. i regret mine alot.
old hand24 is offline   Reply With Quote