Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 6th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #1
acryforhelp
Junior Member+

Name: alleah
Default Words arent enough.

I dont even know where to begin. I am so tired, fed up, frustrated, sad, angry...and so many other things that I cant even begin to name because I just dont know. Saw my counselor tonight and I dont know if it helped or hurt. I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO KNOW HOW MUCH I AM HURTING....and to help me.....but I have no idea what that looks like and I dont particularly want to go to the hospital or tell anyone how much I am really struggling. BUT AT THE SAME TIME THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT. WHY CANT SOMEONE HELP ME???? I am so broken and covered in scars. I was tempted to not come home tonight......I wanted to just keep driving till I disappeared. Ha. Of course that cant happen but thats what I wanted. I am going to bed. Wish my sleep meds were working better than they are...........................There is all this stuff out there about anorexia and bulimia being a person and having a life and this or that. Well what about self harm??? Its just as big and just as much of a struggle. But people dont see it like that. I think that make me furious.

Last edited by acryforhelp; February 6th, 2012 at 11:22 PM.
acryforhelp is offline   Reply With Quote