Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 6th, 2011, 11:33 PM   #1
iLoveCookies
Junior Member+

Default very weird discharge

Hey everyone.

So about 2 months ago I took a full month of birth control. It made me bleed the entire time.so I stopped taking after the first month. It wasnt a little drizzle it was like.. worse than normal.

So after I stopped taking it my period stopped in one day. Then I started having a lot of discharge coming out and it didn't necessarily smell, it had an odor but not a stench. Then about a week ago I started getting some very stringy, sticky, stenchy discharge. Is this an infection? I also masturbate with my fingers so its not like I'm shoving random stuff up there.

I have also not had sex. The bc was for cramps etc. Thanks!

~~Lauren~~
i'm a graphic artist
iLoveCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2011, 01:24 PM   #2
Fact
Banned

Fact's Forum Picture

Name: Symone
Default Re: very weird discharge

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveCookies View Post
Hey everyone.

So about 2 months ago I took a full month of birth control. It made me bleed the entire time.so I stopped taking after the first month. It wasnt a little drizzle it was like.. worse than normal.

So after I stopped taking it my period stopped in one day. Then I started having a lot of discharge coming out and it didn't necessarily smell, it had an odor but not a stench. Then about a week ago I started getting some very stringy, sticky, stenchy discharge. Is this an infection? I also masturbate with my fingers so its not like I'm shoving random stuff up there.

I have also not had sex. The bc was for cramps etc. Thanks!
The symptoms you described could be almost anything. If I were you, because you've had a random change of consistency and smell, I'd go to a doctor and ask them. No one here can diagnose you, but there are a lot of things that it could be which are easily treated, such as a UTI (water infection), thrush, etc.

As this is clearly bothering you, I'd get it sorted sooner rather than later, as the longer you leave it, the worse it's likely to get.
Fact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2011, 06:13 PM   #3
iLoveCookies
Junior Member+

Default Re: very weird discharge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fact View Post
The symptoms you described could be almost anything. If I were you, because you've had a random change of consistency and smell, I'd go to a doctor and ask them. No one here can diagnose you, but there are a lot of things that it could be which are easily treated, such as a UTI (water infection), thrush, etc.

As this is clearly bothering you, I'd get it sorted sooner rather than later, as the longer you leave it, the worse it's likely to get.
Okay thanks. I read thatit might be a yeast infection. Blah.

~~Lauren~~
i'm a graphic artist
iLoveCookies is offline   Reply With Quote