Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 18th, 2016, 06:06 PM   #121
football1124
Member
 
football1124's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: May 20, 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

I cum onto my abs/chest normally and it's always 5-6 shots

19 - Gay
PM me to chat
football1124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2016, 03:38 PM   #122
Trevorkid
Member
 
Name: Trevor
Join Date: December 10, 2015
Gender: Male
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

I don't seem to shoot much, but I really just started. I try rubbing it for a while to see how much I can get out. Usually do it laying down or sitting on the edge of my bed.
Trevorkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2016, 05:34 PM   #123
Pika2001
Member+
 
Pika2001's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 23, 2016
Location: Ontario
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

I probably cum about a tablespoon, and I do it lying down, I find find it a lot more comfortable and easier.

16|Somewhat Bi
When you are sexually attracted to both genders but romantically attract only the opposite gender
Feel free to pm me, I'm open to anything
Pika2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2016, 05:36 PM   #124
Akelly
Junior Member
 
Akelly's Forum Picture
 
Name: Alex
Join Date: September 27, 2016
Location: Syracuse
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

I cum laying down and on my abs ussally bout 7-8 shots

Fear An Old Man In A Job Men Die Young
15 bi male emo love hockey, MMA, and a 74D cadet in 27th IBCT
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekid View Post
why is a small penis dangerous?
Akelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2016, 01:46 PM   #125
nong13
Member+
 
Name: john
Join Date: March 25, 2011
Location: Chicago
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

I cum usually about 25 oz. I do it in a variety of positions but usually not while laying down, I don't want to get cum on my shirt
nong13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2016, 08:11 AM   #126
Hermes
VT Lover
 
Join Date: October 15, 2010
Gender: Male
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nong13 View Post
I cum usually about 25 oz. I do it in a variety of positions but usually not while laying down, I don't want to get cum on my shirt
Oh, yes! And I'm 384 metres tall!

Seriously, I think you have be confused about your measuring units. 25 oz is over a pint or 710ml in metric. That's more than post people piss even when they're really desperate.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:42 AM   #127
sikicibabacik
Member++
 
sikicibabacik's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 3, 2016
Location: Turkey
Gender: Male
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

Im not sure but probably i shoot 3 tablespoons and after that i dribble 1 tablespoon.

18-M-Turkey-Bi
sikicibabacik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 02:46 PM   #128
samuel15
Member++
 
samuel15's Forum Picture
 
Name: samuel
Join Date: November 4, 2016
Location: Sweden
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

Yes i do cum a decent amount, about 2-3 tablespoons. i jerk off laying down.

Last edited by samuel15; November 9th, 2016 at 06:47 AM.
samuel15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:20 PM   #129
DefinitelyNotY
Junior Member
 
Name: Yael
Join Date: October 31, 2016
Location: America with guacamole
Gender: Male
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

If I don't masturbate for 2 o 3 days, I cum a lot, easily 6-8 big shots
DefinitelyNotY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:25 PM   #130
eric2001
Nice Poster
 
eric2001's Forum Picture
 
Name: Eric
Join Date: September 3, 2015
Location: Eastern USA Area
Gender: Male
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

Enough to make a mess and get it on my bedsheets.

PHAT ANIMAL KINGDOM
eric2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2016, 08:48 AM   #131
TheHood
Junior Member+
 
TheHood's Forum Picture
 
Name: Aaron
Join Date: November 5, 2015
Location: Victoria
Gender: Male
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

I'd say a far bit. But it depends on how long its been....
TheHood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2016, 03:03 PM   #132
look
New Member
 
look's Forum Picture
 
Name: Alex
Join Date: November 6, 2012
Location: west coast - usa
Gender: Male
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

sometimes streams,
sometimes oceans,
a few times not as much
look is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2016, 10:18 PM   #133
shore98
Member+
 
Join Date: February 15, 2012
Location: TX
Gender: Male
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

it depends, but if i'm really turned on or been going at it for a while, it's a LOT more than normal. if it's a quick one, not much at all.
shore98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2016, 04:57 PM   #134
bonbon
Member++
 
Join Date: November 2, 2016
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

Amount of cum: zero. And yes, doing it laying down, usually
bonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2016, 06:54 PM   #135
nekid
Member++
 
nekid's Forum Picture
 
Name: Phil
Join Date: May 30, 2016
Location: New England USA
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

I do it laying down but not a lot comes out yet
nekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2016, 05:32 PM   #136
niklas
Member+
 
Name: Niklas
Join Date: August 28, 2015
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

I'm usually laying down and the amount will vary with how much I've been doing it and also technique (like a quicky vs long and slow). Probably 1 or 2 tbsp I guess. Might have to measure. Better put that spoon in the dishwasher right away
niklas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2016, 09:26 AM   #137
Carrie17
Junior Member
 
Name: Carrie
Join Date: May 9, 2016
Location: so.ca.
Gender: Female
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

Does the orgasm feel the same whether alot or a little comes out? My bf will wait 5 to 7 days if he is planning on asking for a bj.
Carrie17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2016, 05:25 AM   #138
DJHazard16
Banned
 
Name: Mike
Join Date: March 9, 2016
Location: Chicago, IL
Gender: Male
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

My first cum of the day is commonly the largest, with usually 3-4 good shots onto my stomach and chest, followed by a couple little spurts and ending with the rest dripping out. Usually it lands just on my stomach and chest, but a couple of times it's shot as far up as my own face and hair. On the other hand, if I've had multiple orgasms in a day, the amount is less and my cum will just drip out without much spurting. I much prefer the times that I have a nice size cumshot, because I like to watch myself shoot it onto my stomach.
I'm almost always laying down when I do it, although it can vary. Some nights I will spend on my computer sitting in my desk chair, browsing forums and the internet for things to masturbate to, and sometimes I'm standing in my shower, sitting in a car, etc. I try to switch things up once in a while and try out different stuff, so that way I don't get bored of the same routine. Laying or sitting down I will aim for my stomach and chest, but if I'm standing up I'll either shoot onto a towel, down the shower drain. When I'm extra frisky, I'll stand and aim my dick straight in the air so my cum will shoot straight up. I really like to switch things up often, trying new techniques, and coming up with more creative places to masturbate and also to shoot my cum.
DJHazard16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2016, 07:29 AM   #139
Curious_Guy
Member+
 
Join Date: September 19, 2016
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie17 View Post
Does the orgasm feel the same whether alot or a little comes out? My bf will wait 5 to 7 days if he is planning on asking for a bj.
OMG That's impressive that your BF can go 5 to 7 days with jacking off!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJHazard16 View Post
My first cum of the day is commonly the largest, with usually 3-4 good shots onto my stomach and chest, followed by a couple little spurts and ending with the rest dripping out. Usually it lands just on my stomach and chest, but a couple of times it's shot as far up as my own face and hair. On the other hand, if I've had multiple orgasms in a day, the amount is less and my cum will just drip out without much spurting. I much prefer the times that I have a nice size cumshot, because I like to watch myself shoot it onto my stomach.
I'm almost always laying down when I do it, although it can vary. Some nights I will spend on my computer sitting in my desk chair, browsing forums and the internet for things to masturbate to, and sometimes I'm standing in my shower, sitting in a car, etc. I try to switch things up once in a while and try out different stuff, so that way I don't get bored of the same routine. Laying or sitting down I will aim for my stomach and chest, but if I'm standing up I'll either shoot onto a towel, down the shower drain. When I'm extra frisky, I'll stand and aim my dick straight in the air so my cum will shoot straight up. I really like to switch things up often, trying new techniques, and coming up with more creative places to masturbate and also to shoot my cum.
Well said DJ, and I'm basically the same as you.

Double posts merged. ~Lost Horizon

Last edited by Atlantis; November 11th, 2016 at 11:14 AM. Reason: merging
Curious_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2016, 10:37 PM   #140
Muddy Sneakers
Member
 
Muddy Sneakers's Forum Picture
 
Name: Tyler
Join Date: August 18, 2016
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Default Re: How much do you guys cum?

depends on how much time elapsed between orgasms. but if it's a day or two or three, then it's always 5 or 6 squirts, when lying down it gets on my chest, rarely to my neck/face. Never measured how much, maybe 2 tablespoons or more?
Muddy Sneakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org