Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 14th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #1
Lyra

Name: Lyra
Default Am I Schizophrenic???

So I've been realizing lately weird things that have been happening to me. Sometimes I see things out of the corner of my eye but when I turn to look nothing is there. And when I go to bed at night and am laying in bed I hear my dad calling my name but in a really, like, eerie voice but he's not. He's not calling me, I'm hearing it in my head. And for a few years there's been this voice, inside my head and I always thought it was what people called like self consciousnesses but they don't have the voice that goes with it and I mean...I feel...scared, I guess, that I might have schizophrenia. Like, the voice isn't that big of a deal because it just gives advice sometimes. It doesn't tell me to kill myself or others like other cases. (I've done some research.) And sometimes for no reason at all I want to cut my face. Just cut it with a razor and I don't know why and I have to fight myself not to do it and don't know what to do. Is this schizophrenia? Or something else? Like, is this normal and all because...I don't know, I'm just making sure.
Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #2
redknight
Junior Member+

redknight's Forum Picture

Name: Morty
Default Re: Am I Schizophrenic???

u might be one, bcuz i something think like u in away, but the voice for me like an old lady and sometimes a little kid calling my name and so on, u might want to ask ur mom or dad go to therapies just to b safe.
redknight is offline   Reply With Quote