Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 11th, 2019, 10:20 PM   #21
NoLimitGuy
Member+

Default Re: Jewish Hitler? The Führer of Israel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
You do realize that 1/8 of my family tree got severed directly because those family members got murdered by the Nazis and their collaborators? Considering the region I am from, that is not the worst case. Some families were wiped out completely.

I do agree that I went a bit overboard. Netanyahu is not a new Hitler, but regarding some key policies, certainly is like Hitler. I've just compared certain policies Israel has towards a specific ethnic group towards policies the Nazis had to a certain ethnoreligious group. The death camps are not there, but the cleansing for a Jewish state is there. Hitler viewed the area to the East as a 'living space' for Germans, which after being cleansed and enslaved will be inhabited by Germans. Just like a certain Israeli politician views all of the Judean region.

I am willing to compare him to Hitler regarding the treatment of other human beings, and I agree on how we should view Israel. I got called a Nazi and idiot for being against Israel's policies even though they supported Serbia in the nineties (when our state was essentially commiting ethnic cleansing), and regarding Kosovo. But we should not accept aid from people who have blood and desire for murder on their hands. We as a people ousted the pro-Nazi government in 1941 and got invaded for it and suffered. It is our moral obligation and an obligation to our ancestors that we do not support bloodthirsty killers again, both from our own midst, and from abroad.

And I should care about your family, because?
NoLimitGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2019, 10:21 PM   #22
HeyCameron
Great Poster

HeyCameron's Forum Picture

Name: Cameron

^ Ooh, so edgy

Dancer. Avid reader. Wannabe intellectual. Disillusioned, but not cynical.
HeyCameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2019, 12:08 AM   #23
LiberalTurboprop
Nice Poster

LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture

Name: Connor

Quote:
Smaller countries in Europe get punished for massacring other peoples like that. Look at the Breakup of Yugoslavia.
Yugoslavia didn't have key strategic links with powerful Western countries and sad to say it but I think a lot of people in the West are more likely to see Europeans - even in the Balkans - as victimised people, whereas they're more dismissive of brown Muslim "terrorists".
LiberalTurboprop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2019, 06:28 PM   #24
ShineintheDark
Awesome Poster

Name: Magnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyCameron View Post
^ Ooh, so edgy
^^^^
ShineintheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2019, 11:58 PM   #25
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimitGuy View Post
And I should care about your family, because?
If you were born here too, you'd care have you ever been to a country full of genocide survivors? I have no idea where you are from, but the Western powers and the Red Army put nazism to an end for good.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2019, 12:05 AM   #26
NoLimitGuy
Member+

Quote:
If you were born here too, you'd care have you ever been to a country full of genocide survivors? I have no idea where you are from, but the Western powers and the Red Army put nazism to an end for good.
Well, as it turns out, I'm northern European and my country has lived under Germans and Soviets.... And yet, suprisingly to you, I see alot of rather positive things in nationalism and Hitler. Yes, I disagree with the genocide to whom don't deserve it and what I was reffering to in ky first comment is that we need another Hitler in the Europe for the sake of the Europeans. Europe belongs to white people and not muslims or negroes... The liberalisation and political scum in Brusselss have destroyed Europe with their cuckhold and we need to join together, all Europeans, to save our national values and national identity from the multiculturalism and illegal apes of the east...
Old April 13th, 2019, 06:52 AM   #27
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
Well, as it turns out, I'm northern European and my country has lived under Germans and Soviets.... And yet, suprisingly to you, I see alot of rather positive things in nationalism and Hitler. Yes, I disagree with the genocide to whom don't deserve it and what I was reffering to in ky first comment is that we need another Hitler in the Europe for the sake of the Europeans. Europe belongs to white people and not muslims or negroes... The liberalisation and political scum in Brusselss have destroyed Europe with their cuckhold and we need to join together, all Europeans, to save our national values and national identity from the multiculturalism and illegal apes of the east...
Pan-Europeanism is pretty much going to evolve into Germany bullying other countries like we have it now in the EU, and how Germany did bully other German-aligned countries during WWII.
Also as a Serb, I would never join into anything with the Germans, French or English. They caused a lot of suffering to the Serb people with their meddling. I simply don't trust them.

VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Old April 13th, 2019, 08:26 AM   #28
NoLimitGuy
Member+

Exclamation Re: Jewish Hitler? The Führer of Israel?

Quote:
Pan-Europeanism is pretty much going to evolve into Germany bullying other countries like we have it now in the EU, and how Germany did bully other German-aligned countries during WWII.
Also as a Serb, I would never join into anything with the Germans, French or English. They caused a lot of suffering to the Serb people with their meddling. I simply don't trust them.
I wouldn't join Germans or French either - their cuckhold is beyond imaginable... English lads could be of some use but they are also quite suspicious bastards... What I was saying is that, Germany and France destroyed Europe with their tolerance and multiculturalism obsession. We need to put an end it or in next few decades Europe will become arab...
Old April 13th, 2019, 10:13 AM   #29
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
I wouldn't join Germans or French either - their cuckhold is beyond imaginable... English lads could be of some use but they are also quite suspicious bastards... What I was saying is that, Germany and France destroyed Europe with their tolerance and multiculturalism obsession. We need to put an end it or in next few decades Europe will become arab...
Maybe the western part, but I don't really care about them. Unlike them, I will not meddle into their affairs and problems. Anyway, back to the topic on hand.

Old April 14th, 2019, 01:14 AM   #30
LiberalTurboprop
Nice Poster

Quote:
Yes, I disagree with the genocide to whom don't deserve it
Who deserves genocide? The attempted elimination of an entire people essentially includes innocents by definition. Hitler had murdered over ten million innocent men, women and children.

Quote:
and what I was reffering to in ky first comment is that we need another Hitler in the Europe for the sake of the Europeans. Europe belongs to white people
Why? For what reason? A decent the non-white people in Europe have also been in Europe for generations - one of the legacies of the whole colonialism thing.

Quote:
and not muslims or negroes... The liberalisation and political scum in Brusselss have destroyed Europe with their cuckhold and we need to join together, all Europeans, to save our national values and national identity from the multiculturalism and illegal apes of the east...
National values and identity are a pretty abstract concept and often used by strongmen politicians to limit the freedom of the individual by deeming certain views as being something not of national values and to turn countrymen against their fellow countrymen. What matters is individual liberty. I'd also argue that national character is ever-changing and doesn't have much to do with the colour of your skin.

Western Europe is also economically dependent on immigration to keep their age demographics in check. The birthrate is simply too low in highly developed countries (an effect of education and different priorities people have in these countries) to sustain a working population big enough to effectively pay for the pensions and healthcare of the elderly. Thus, the working age population is topped up with immigrants. If you want to see what happens when you don't, take a look at Japan. They've got something in the range of 200% government debt-to-GDP and are constantly battling to not fall into deflation.
Old April 14th, 2019, 05:03 AM   #31
NoLimitGuy
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbsNotInteresting View Post
Who deserves genocide? The attempted elimination of an entire people essentially includes innocents by definition. Hitler had murdered over ten million innocent men, women and children.

Why? For what reason? A decent the non-white people in Europe have also been in Europe for generations - one of the legacies of the whole colonialism thing.

National values and identity are a pretty abstract concept and often used by strongmen politicians to limit the freedom of the individual by deeming certain views as being something not of national values and to turn countrymen against their fellow countrymen. What matters is individual liberty. I'd also argue that national character is ever-changing and doesn't have much to do with the colour of your skin.

Western Europe is also economically dependent on immigration to keep their age demographics in check. The birthrate is simply too low in highly developed countries (an effect of education and different priorities people have in these countries) to sustain a working population big enough to effectively pay for the pensions and healthcare of the elderly. Thus, the working age population is topped up with immigrants. If you want to see what happens when you don't, take a look at Japan. They've got something in the range of 200% government debt-to-GDP and are constantly battling to not fall into deflation.
I see that you believe in liberty, you value humans, you don't really value ethno-nationalism etc. I could debate with you my views of how this world should work, but I simply see no reason why I should do this... I have radical and unpopular view of this world and I really pity that it can't work as I have intended...
Old April 21st, 2019, 04:01 PM   #32
Connordude
Member++

Connordude's Forum Picture

Quote:
Is he the Jewish Hitler or the protector of the Jewish people?

Yes, I am talking about Netanyahu, more like Nazinyahu. I do not consider myself and anti-semite, but I consider all countries have a moral obligation to cut ties with Netanyahu.
I mean, he is the current ruler of Israel who is the continuation of their policy of cleansing the land of Palestinians. Be it by treating them like second-class citizens (or subhumans), building illegal settlements and annexing them, forcing Palestinians out, ghettoizing them into small enclaves...
You know who did that too? The Nazis before '41. They too herded people, treated them like shit, ghettoized them, exceot the Nazis took it a level higher and begain killing after '41.
Also this Zionist policy is not just against Palestine, but against their fellow Jews too. Orthodox Jews are discriminated by being forcefully conscripted (it is against their beliefs to wield weapons), Ethiopian Jews are getting treated like or worse than your stereotypical blacks in the US, unless you are an Ashkenazi Jew, you face some sort of institutional hassle.
No way, that’s too far
He isn’t herding them into cams and slaughtering them
He is trying to defend his people and they are an active threat and he still doesn’t seek to eradicate them

It’s Jewish land historically
Ever notice Palestinians are in an area surrounded by other Muslim arabs, many who are rich but no one wants to offer them a home?
They just want to use them as agitators and cannon fodder against the Israelis

So no, Bibi is not a Jewish Hitler, it’s sick you even ask
Connordude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2019, 06:09 PM   #33
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connordude View Post
No way, that’s too far
He isn’t herding them into cams and slaughtering them
He is trying to defend his people and they are an active threat and he still doesn’t seek to eradicate them

It’s Jewish land historically
Ever notice Palestinians are in an area surrounded by other Muslim arabs, many who are rich but no one wants to offer them a home?
They just want to use them as agitators and cannon fodder against the Israelis

So no, Bibi is not a Jewish Hitler, it’s sick you even ask
Well, ancient Serbs came from modern-day Ukraine, doesn't mean that area historically belongs to us, oh, our medieval empire spanned through most of modern Greece, that must be ours, despite no Serbs living there for centuries. Just because a holy book says something is rightfully someone's doesn't mean it is.

Well, herding Palestinians into enclaves is, like I just said, in my quote you bothered to read in detail, what the Nazis did to the Jews before '41. In '41 the whole death camp thing started.
Have you heard of Israelis building illegal settlements and effectively stealing Palestinian land?

Old April 21st, 2019, 06:14 PM   #34
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
Yugoslavia didn't have key strategic links with powerful Western countries and sad to say it but I think a lot of people in the West are more likely to see Europeans - even in the Balkans - as victimised people, whereas they're more dismissive of brown Muslim "terrorists".
Well, we did get tried for genocide on the Bosnian Muslims, despite them having support from the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and Al-Qaeda.
Also the West moved in to support the Muslim Kosovo Albanians over the Serbs. It's not because Islam how much it is because of the Western media machine.

Old April 22nd, 2019, 02:44 AM   #35
LiberalTurboprop
Nice Poster

Quote:
Well, we did get tried for genocide on the Bosnian Muslims, despite them having support from the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and Al-Qaeda.
Also the West moved in to support the Muslim Kosovo Albanians over the Serbs. It's not because Islam how much it is because of the Western media machine.
Well, yeah, people should probably get tried for committing genocide. One side being supported by combatants from terrorist organisations doesn't justify a systemic murder of civilians.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 10:57 AM   #36
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
Well, yeah, people should probably get tried for committing genocide. One side being supported by combatants from terrorist organisations doesn't justify a systemic murder of civilians.
You missed my point. The west is as willing to work with terrorists and warlords as much as it is willing to topple them.

Old April 22nd, 2019, 01:31 PM   #37
LiberalTurboprop
Nice Poster

Quote:
You missed my point. The west is as willing to work with terrorists and warlords as much as it is willing to topple them.
Well, yes - often the West is. The United States supported many authoritarian regimes during the Cold War and has provided support to organisations that many would consider terrorist (though, of course, deeming a group as terrorist is anything but objective and often depends on perspective) - the Mujahideen in Afghanistan and the Contras in Nicaragua spring to mind. I wouldn't characterise NATO intervention in Yugoslavia as working with warlords or terrorists. Rather it was to counter atrocities being perpetrated by military and paramilitary forces associated with the Milosevic government and further Kosovan independence.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 01:44 PM   #38
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
Well, yes - often the West is. The United States supported many authoritarian regimes during the Cold War and has provided support to organisations that many would consider terrorist (though, of course, deeming a group as terrorist is anything but objective and often depends on perspective) - the Mujahideen in Afghanistan and the Contras in Nicaragua spring to mind. I wouldn't characterise NATO intervention in Yugoslavia as working with warlords or terrorists. Rather it was to counter atrocities being perpetrated by military and paramilitary forces associated with the Milosevic government and further Kosovan independence.
Yugoslavia was more like a battle royale of warlords and dictators, and the US moved in to support the ones who furthered their cause.
All sides were war criminals, but because history is always written by the victors, most of the blame fell on Yugoslavia. I said most, because some perpetrators from the other sides were punished, but not to an extent in court how much Serbs got punished. For example, the Croatian general who orchestrated the expulsion of 400,000 Serbs from Croatia didn't even serve ten years in prison.

Old April 23rd, 2019, 04:23 PM   #39
Connordude
Member++

Connordude's Forum Picture

Obvious anti-semite detected
Connordude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2019, 08:26 PM   #40
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Name: Liam
Location: The hill above the big lake, opposed to the big city on the mainland.

Don't be so rash about interpreting the data your detectors are sending you. Sometimes a very strong national pov conveys a completely wrong picture of the personal intension of a individual.

"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."

lliam is offline   Reply With Quote