Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 10th, 2016, 12:18 PM   #1
Almostahero

Almostahero's Forum Picture

Name: Kyle
Default How my Life Went to Hell

Two years ago I lived with my mom, dad and sister. My dad was abusive to my mom but it was always kinda a thing we thought was happening. New bruises and black eyes.

Well one day my mom had enough of it. She got into her car and was on our way to get my sister and me from our cousins. It was raining and we always figured her eyes was swollen. Well she had a wreck. It was the worst time of my life. I am tearing up even just righting about it. Then I thought my life couldn't be worse. I was wrong.

My dad has now turned his anger to us, and even blames us for her dying. Most of the time I can stop him from hitting Ember (My sister) by throwing something at me. I can take it, but I can't take loosing her. He also doesn't allow us to have friends or phones. He lets us online but only when he is at work. I tried to have friends but if you cannot ever hang out or talk with them they eventually go away. I am not mad at them or blame them.

Loosing my mom and now the shock of always being alone has caused me not to say much at school. The not talking mixed with fresh bruises made the kids in my school call me "Cursed". Some don't even know my name they just call me cursed.

I don't tell anyone about this, I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. I refuse to be sad or upset, mom wouldn't have wanted that for me. I have no idea why I am even posting this here. I guess I just needed to see it written out haha. If I am caught I will catch hell, but I am sure he wouldn't be on here. Anyways, I love you guys and girls :p reading your post and replies have helped through the years. That is way I have decided to stop being a lurker and contribute.

Love to you all!