Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:21 AM   #1
Silent Tears

Silent Tears's Forum Picture

Question Haven't been hungry lately

I do admit, that sometimes, I have a bit of an eating problem. Not eating when I'm hungry. But, I've tried my best to eat when I think I should. I try not to fall into the not eating.

Lately, I just haven't been hungry though. It started during my period, so I thought it was just something a little out of wack there. But, it's been a few days since my monthly monster(figured that was better than period ) went away, and my hunger hasn't returned.

Today, I woke up around 12:30is (I usually sleep in since, I take forever to sleep at night) and got on the computer. At around 4:30ish I wasn't hungry, but thought I should eat. I set something to wash(to cook with), and forgot. Around 7ish my Daddy talked about dinner. I still wasn't hungry. I was busy, and made some dinner around 8ish. Still, not really hungry. I ate anyway, since I hadn't eaten today. The food kinda upset my stomach a little. Most food does, though. Isn't that odd? I ate a couple tiny things a little while ago. Around 12:30-1am. Mostly, out of boredom. lol

Could it just be stress? Should I just try to make myself eat like I did tonight?

Mother, where are you today?
Father, where are you today?

Please don't worry, I am doing fine. You're much to busy to even find the time.
Silent Tears is offline   Reply With Quote