Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old September 14th, 2017, 07:45 AM   #21
Brigje

Name: Birgit (but family and friends call me Brigje)
Default Re: Sex Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley2003 View Post
my gy doctor told me that nice girls like sex just as much as so-called bad girls who like sex...lol. she is a pretty cool doctor, gets right to the point. very matter of fact and says there is nothing she's never heard a girl say or do at least once before.
She is a pretty cool doctor indeed and so right about;
"nice girls like sex just as much as so-called bad girls who like sex"

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions
Brigje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:09 PM   #22
Bridlemaple1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nax32 View Post
It seems like girls are portrayed as not wanting sex as much as guys. Like if an attractive girl came up to me and asked me to have sex with her, I would definitely entertain it. Are you girls the same way? Why or why not?
Society puts unnecessarily expectations on things like sex. Really it's the business of the people having the sex and no one else's. I've also seen girls I know engage in the same amount, if not more sex than guys.

As for the random approaching and asking it would depend on the situation. Ask in the street and expect to get slapped.

At a party, inhibitions are lowered and I've seen people hook up with very little conversation, both genders can initiate it.
Bridlemaple1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:43 PM   #23
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Stigma for sure. But I think it's wrong for people to assume that just cause someone wants something enjoyable.

I have sex quite often and sometimes with different people. Probably more than other kids my age, and I've done that for quite some time.

Does that make me a slut?
Or some kinda male sex god who other guys might view as lucky, or whatever?

IMO, if I could go back and do it over, I'd of kept it in my pants and masturbayed more. Now it's not something I can share with someone as being an intimate personal thing I do with someone. It's to common. It's great, but I don't think I'll ever be able to have that intimate bond with someone.

So hang onto you your "V Card" for as long as you can, and self serve till then lol!!'

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 11:51 AM   #24
MissMolly

Name: Molly

As a girl, I can say I probably think about sex and desire sex as much as anyone, male or female. The difference is that I don't think girls are as obsessed over guys and their bodies nearly as much as guys obsess over girls and their bodies. I generally need a reason to want have sex with a guy beyond him having nice abs and a penis, such as a sense of humor or intelligence. A lot of guys seem to just need a pair of boobs and a vagina.

And that is probably because girls (as a stereotype) are not as visually oriented as guys.
MissMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 12:43 PM   #25
Brigje

Name: Birgit (but family and friends call me Brigje)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMolly View Post
As a girl, I can say I probably think about sex and desire sex as much as anyone, male or female. The difference is that I don't think girls are as obsessed over guys and their bodies nearly as much as guys obsess over girls and their bodies. I generally need a reason to want have sex with a guy beyond him having nice abs and a penis, such as a sense of humor or intelligence. A lot of guys seem to just need a pair of boobs and a vagina.

And that is probably because girls (as a stereotype) are not as visually oriented as guys.
Those are very true and wise words from Molly.
I also think about sex and desire sex probably as much as anyone, male or female.
But to get me going there needs to be as much or more emotional connection then physical attraction.

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions
Brigje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 05:59 PM   #26
DoodleSnap
Great Poster

DoodleSnap's Forum Picture

Name: Calum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska8er View Post
If a girl came up to a guy and
asked to have sex out of the
clear-shes a hoe.
This is a terrible attitude to have, and simply encourages slut-shaming and degrading women.

Truth is that in reality, everyone's sex drive is different, and can be higher or lower regardless of gender. There's nothing wrong with wanting sex, and no one should ever make you feel shame for it.

DoodleSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 06:19 PM   #27
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodleSnap View Post
This is a terrible attitude to have, and simply encourages slut-shaming and degrading women.

Truth is that in reality, everyone's sex drive is different, and can be higher or lower regardless of gender. There's nothing wrong with wanting sex, and no one should ever make you feel shame for it.
A decent girl doesn't go around asking
for sex. Its a possibility that she has asked
many guys for the same. Yep there is nothing
wrong with wanting sex but we have to control
our hornies. This goes for guys as well.
ska8er is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2017, 11:20 AM   #28
DoodleSnap
Great Poster

DoodleSnap's Forum Picture

Name: Calum

Quote:
A decent girl doesn't go around asking
for sex. Its a possibility that she has asked
many guys for the same. Yep there is nothing
wrong with wanting sex but we have to control
our hornies. This goes for guys as well.
A person can do whatever they want without insecure men telling them what is 'decent' and 'indecent'. Don't enforce your skewed slut-shaming morals on everyone else.

That's the end of that. If you wanna discuss this further, this thread isn't the place to do so.

DoodleSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2017, 02:35 PM   #29
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodleSnap View Post
A person can do whatever they want without insecure men telling them what is 'decent' and 'indecent'. Don't enforce your skewed slut-shaming morals on everyone else.

That's the end of that. If you wanna discuss this further, this thread isn't the place to do so.

ska8er is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:01 PM   #30
MeganA
Banned

Name: Megan

I usually always have a high sex drive.
MeganA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:53 PM   #31
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

No, girls are not the same for two main reasons that I can think of.

Firstly, if a girl has sex often or with whoever wants it she is viewed as a slut

Secondly, girls get turned on much more slowly and would likely view any guy that just wants sex as a perv

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2017, 02:55 AM   #32
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLeafsFan View Post
No, girls are not the same for two main reasons that I can think of.

Firstly, if a girl has sex often or with whoever wants it she is viewed as a slut

Secondly, girls get turned on much more slowly and would likely view any guy that just wants sex as a perv
Response to point 1: that's what society views "her" as, but what goes on in her head is much more important regarding the motivation for the more liberal approach to initiating sex acts. It's more complex than to just state what society labels women as.

Response to 2: girls are definitely on high alert for creepy guys, but this becomes a grey area if perhaps the guy has been a long-standing crush and those instincts get ignored or don't happen. Generally it's not that girls are turned on slowly, it just takes what I call a higher sense of intimacy (real or imagined) to begin that process. I don't think guys can tell when that process starts either, only she knows when something's become her muse.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2017, 05:07 PM   #33
Leena_2003

Leena_2003's Forum Picture

Name: Leena

Quote:
If a girl came up to a guy and
asked to have sex out of the
clear-shes a hoe.
I agree

Based on my own feelings, girls have at least the same sex drive as boys. Many days I really feel strongly that I want to do it. But I really won't do it just for the sake of it, and go up to a random boy and ask him. No way. If I am in a committed and loving relationship and he hasn't made the move yet, and I really feel he's the one, I will consider asking him. But not otherwise.

Posts merged. ~devotionnel

Last edited by devotionnel; December 5th, 2017 at 03:44 PM.
Leena_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2017, 03:41 PM   #34
Nikki_1

Name: Nicola

I think its kinda different for us girls. If a guy has sex with 10 girls he is looked on as some super hero but if a girl brags about having sex with 10 guys she's labeled a slut!!! We can't win... sorry guys!!!
Nikki_1 is offline   Reply With Quote