Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 3rd, 2007, 03:26 AM   #1
katapiezo
Junior Member+

katapiezo's Forum Picture

Default This is My Story

This an auto-biography I'm working on. Updates might not be frequent since this brings up really bad memories. Some names were edited for the sake of privacy. Tell me what you think of it so far.

The Story of My Life
By, Jeffrey L.

This is my story. All about me. Yes, this is sadly true. My life is this horrible. And I know when it all started.

Eight years ago. I was six. Crying my eyes out, and leaning against the wall.
"How could you Kelli!" my dad shouted at my mom. I had no idea what they were arguing about. And to tell you the truth, I still don't.
"Kole, please!" my mom begged. The next thing I new, my dad punched his fist into one of our walls. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran down the hallway. And I accidentally bumped into my older brother. I pushed him hard, apparently, and he tumbled down the stairs into the basement. I saw his head bang against the wall, the stream of red fluid streaming from his head, and the dazed look he gave me.
"Kyle!" both my parents shouted. My father pushed pass me and ran down to my brother. He looked at him, his eyes tearing up. Then my dad just walked off, and my mom was just standing there in shock. She took my hand and led me down to the basement. We then saw my dad come back, holding the gun we were to use if there was ever an emergency.
"You!" he said glaring at me,"you killed him!" He then pointed the gun at me, his finger on the trigger.
"Kole, no!" my mom hysterically cried and ran up to my dad. She pushed his hand so when he fired the gun, he shot himself. I remember that look of shock on his face, and the gasp of my mom.
"Daddy," I said in quiet, lost voice,"Kyle."
My mom came up to me and hugged me tight.
"I'm sorry Jeffrey," she said. We sobbed in each other's arms for hours.

And it gets worse from here on out.
katapiezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2007, 06:56 AM   #2
Rawrbaby
Member++

Rawrbaby's Forum Picture

Default Re: This is My Story

oh my god that is terrible how can it get any more terrible than that i cant imagine what was going on it just seems so horrible i can see why u said u wont post much if it bring backs more terrible stuff than that i wouldnt post much for long time bt iouuds greimean ianbook way
Rawrbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2007, 03:55 PM   #3
katapiezo
Junior Member+

Sorry if this part's a little anti-climatic. I just need to introduce a person or two.
The funeral was odd. Everyone wept for my brother, no one for my dad. Many family members and close friends gave their condolences. Of course there were a few that blamed my mom and myself for the deaths. Well, mainly me.
Then I noticed my mom smiling at something. I looked where she was looking and saw this tall, black guy standing there, away from all the commotion. I knew he wasn't part of the family, but if my mom was smiling at him and he was smiling back, he must be a nice person.
"Who's that?" I asked my mom.
"Oh, just one of my friends. His name is Enrique," my mom said, still smiling at him.Enrique looked at his watch and gave my mom a look.
"Jeffrey, go over to Yaya, ok. I just have to do something." She walked off and I walked over to my grandmother.
"Jeffrey!" she said and hugged me,"every thing's going to be alright. I'm going to help in any way possible."
"What do you mean Yaya?" I asked, not understanding how she would help.
"I'm going to help your mom with any money problems, and you, and other stuff you're too young to understand." she explained.
I was starting to wonder where my mom went. Just then I heard her laugh and walk back into the building.
"Mommy, where did you go?" I asked.
"I just made plans with Enrique to come over our house tomorrow. He's going to fix our porch,"she said, being a bit too excited about it.

Last edited by katapiezo; July 3rd, 2007 at 08:31 PM.
Old July 4th, 2007, 09:44 PM   #4
katapiezo
Junior Member+

Thank you,Joshua, for being the only one to comment.

So, the next morning, Enrique came over.
"Hi," he said,"What's your name?"
"Jeffrey," I replied. He stuck his hand out. I shook it, lightly.
"Kelli, you should teach your child to shake hands firmly, manly," he said.
"I do. Jeffrey, why didnt you shake his hand like I tell you to?" she asked.
"I don't know. I just didn't, I guess." I answered. Enrique gave me a criticizing look. There was a long pause.
"So, anyway, Enrique I'll show you the porch." my mom said to break the silence. They walked off. Now I was starting to think he wasn't so great. That look he gave me made me think differently about him. Maybe I was just seeing things, I don't know. Well anyways, he fixed our porch and left.
The next day, he was over again. I looked at my mom confusingly.
"He's here to help clean up the blood downstairs," she whispered to me. Enrique gave me that same look as yesterday. What am I doing wrong? All I did was ask my mom a question. Well I went to my room to get away from his look. He cleaned it up and left.
I started noticing that Enrique came over everyday and stayed longer every visit. Then, he brought his computer, drum set, and clothes to our house.
"Why is he bringing all that stuff over Mommy?" I asked my mom.
"Well, Enrique needs a place to stay for a while and I'm going to be working more, so I need someone to watch you," she explained.

That's what started the worst part of my life.

Last edited by katapiezo; July 31st, 2007 at 12:10 PM.
Old July 5th, 2007, 03:57 AM   #5
Ironic Infidel In England
Great Poster

Ironic Infidel In England's Forum Picture

I have to say I am sorry for your loss. I was going to wait till the end to comment, but...

Seven melons will fall from the sky, and prophesy unto the heathens, who will proclaim: "HOLY SHIT! Talking melons!"
Ironic Infidel In England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2007, 09:42 AM   #6
Serenity
Banned

Name: Valerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironic Infidel In England View Post
I have to say I am sorry for your loss. I was going to wait till the end to comment, but...
Ditto. A very, very big ditto...
Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2007, 10:00 AM   #7
Rawrbaby
Member++

Rawrbaby's Forum Picture

im afraid of what he is going to do to ya and what is going to happen it seems really good so far well i mean for a book thang but it just seems to horrible i cant imagine the guilt you feel and the pain and the tears ya shed if ya were to make a book bout ya life it would be a best seller maybe a film director would buy the rights to film the book and make it into the best book ever i cant wait to see what will happen but yet i dont but i cant believe that it can get any worse than this it must be terrible if it gets worse i hope that man didnt hurt ya and do stuff to ya i luv ya and i hope to hear more from ya
Rawrbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2007, 04:15 PM   #8
Crazysam
Nice Poster

Crazysam's Forum Picture

omg that is horrible i really feel for you dude! i kinda get the idea that you don't like this Enrique guy

however this is why i disagree with guns being allowed in the US because horrible things like this do happen and they need to stop!

Love me for what I am hate me for what I am not

Last edited by Crazysam; July 30th, 2007 at 04:20 PM.
Crazysam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2007, 10:24 AM   #9
katapiezo
Junior Member+

Sorry it took so long to update, I just got really lazy the past couple of weeks.

So it started, my mom barely home, Enrique moving his stuff in, him staying here all day, looking after me. During the first few months, he kept to himself, staying in my mom and his room, doing whatever entertained him. I was doing school work, like usual, making sure everything's perfect. So I started to think having Enrique here wasn't really that bad. Even though I was six, i knew how to cook a few things, so I never bothered him for food. Well, I just didn't talk to him, at all. Okay, maybe like twice a day, but thats it.
But one day I was asking my mom how her job was going. I was asking quite a few questions. I was just a curious six year old wanting to know how my mom was doing. Enrique didn't think that though...
"Boy, what are you doing?" he nearly shouted, "That's grown-folk business your asking. Why are you asking so much? Are you going to go around tell everybody? Don't you ever ask an older person questions like that ever again! You got me?"
I looked at him in shock. Was what I was doing so bad? If it was, why didn't my mom say anything against me asking her?
"I'm..umm...sorry," I said, confused and worried.
"Come with me," he said to me and started walking off. I quickly followed him into their room.
As soon as I was in there, he closed and locked the door. I turned around confused. When did a lock get there? My mom never liked locks incase there was an emergency and we had to get in or out of a room.
Before I could even take another breath, he grabbed my arm, tightly. It felt as if he was trying to shatter it.
"Ow," I said, "Your hurting me."
"I dont care! Now get down!"he said and pretty much threw me onto the floor. He stood in front of my, arms crossed, and a furious look in his eyes.
"I want to know why you were asking your mom those questions. Now!"he said when I didn't answer right away.
"I-I...uhhh...was just wondering. Me and her don't talk as much anymore now that she's working more. I just wanted to talk to her more than a few seconds," I said, frightened.
"You're lying!" he yelled,"Someone made you to ask her so that you can tell that person. Yeah, that's it. Who was that person?"
"N-no one asked me to ask my mom anything. I was just curious," I replied, tears coming to my eyes.
"You're lying!" he said, then took the front of my shirt and pulled me close to his face. I started crying immediately.
But then, I guess my mom heard all the noise and was worried. She was knocking on the door and asking what was wrong.
"Everything's fine Kelli. Don't worry, we're just talking," he said to her.
He then put his mouth to my ear and whispered, "I didn't touch you, at all. Understand?"
I slowly nodded my head. He then let my out of the room and then I went to my room to think. Why didn't he want my mom to know that he grabbed my arm? Shouldn't she know? I couldn't understand why he wanted me to keep it from her. I then looked at my arm and saw a bruise starting to form. How am I supposed to hide that? Should I lie and tell her that I fell or something? Well, Enrique said not to tell her that he hurt me, so I guess I have to lie to her.

Last edited by katapiezo; July 31st, 2007 at 01:31 PM.
Old August 1st, 2007, 10:00 AM   #10
katapiezo
Junior Member+

Okay, I'm going to skip a little more than a year ahead because nothing really out of the ordinary happened during the rest of that year, except everyone forgetting my seventh birthday. But nothing really happened in result to that. So at this point of the story I just turned eight about a month or so ago, and people remembered my birthday this time.

I stood there, in front of the mirror. I was getting ready for school, noticing how my hair started getting curly. I didn't like the small curls that were forming in my hair and tried to brush the out. It didn't work that well. Then I remembered that my mom has a straightening iron. I rummaged through the cupboard underneath the sink searching for it. Finally, I found it beside a bottle of vodka.
"What the hell?" I said, referring to the vodka. My mom doesn't drink, ever. I decided not to worry about it. So I plugged in the straightening iron and waited for it to warm up. After about three minutes of waiting, I figured it was hot enough. I took the iron to my curls and ran it down them slowly. I've seen my mom do this many times, so I knew how long to keep it on my hair. When I was finished, I looked at my hair. I was shocked at how well I did. It looked just like it used to.
As I was about to turn of the straightening iron, Enrique came out of their room. When he saw me with the straightening iron in my hand, a look of disgust came to his.
"What are you doing?" he asked, "That tool is only for girls. What are you, a sissy?"
I looked at him confused. "But when I go to the salon with mom, I see some guys getting their straightened with this," I said pointing to the iron.
"But those guys are all gay! Are you saying that your gay?" he asked.
"Of course not!" I said, slightly offended, "Or well, I don't think I am, at least..."
He looked satisfied with my answer until I added that last part.
"WHAT!?" he yelled. But before I could even say what I wanted to say, he took the straightening iron from me. "So you like this tool, huh? Well, lets see how well you like it after after I show you what it can do,"
"It only straightens hair, doesn't it?" I asked, wondering what he meant.
He didn't even reply. He just took one of my fingers and clamped the iron on it. The burning was unbelievable. I screamed in pain. I pulled my arm away. I pulled a bit too hard and fell back, banging my head on the side of the tub. I brought my hand to the back of my head, and felt a warm fluid coming from it. I couldn't even blink before I passed out.
I woke up with a bright light in my face. There was a woman in a white uniform smiling at me.
"Hello," she said.
"What happened?" I asked, confused as to why I was here, or where I was. "Where am I?"
"You're at the hospital. Apparently, you burnt yourself with a straightening iron and fell down and hit the back of your head," she explained. Then I remembered what happened.
"But I didn't-," I stopped speaking when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked around and saw Enrique standing there, looking hard at me and slowly shaking his head. "Oh, right. I remember now," I said.
The nurse smiled and said she was going to get the doctor. Enrique then came over to the hospital bed I was in.
"No one's going to know that I was the one that hurt you, correct?" he whispered to me. Just like before, I thought. I figured it was best to just agree with him. I could tell my mom was in love with him and I didn't really want her to get upset. So I nodded my head.
"Where's my mom?" I asked him.
"Her job called in and said that if she didn't get in there right away, they would fire her. She told me to tell you that she was sorry she couldn't be here when you woke up," He said, a little annoyed.
Just then, the doctor came in.
"It seems that your ready to go. You'll be fine, just don't use your right hand that much and don't move your head fast," he said.
Then I remembered my finger and looked at it. It had some type of cream on it, but I could still see that it was blistered pretty bad.
The doctor gave me a tube of the cream and told me to put it on once a day. Then he looked at Enrique.
"Are you going to be taking him home?" the doctor asked him.
"Yes," he replied, "I'm his mother's boyfriend.
"Then I'm going to need to sign these papers and then you can go," the doctor said and left.
Good thing I'm left-handed, I thought finding it painful to move my right index finger. Enrique finished filling out the papers and gave them to the nurse. I was taken out of the hospital and put into my mom's car.
"Why is her car here?" I asked Enrique.
"Cause me and you got driven here by an ambulance and your mom drove here from the store. But she knew we had to get home somehow, so I went with her to her job, dropped her off, and then drove back here," he told me.
"Oh," I said.
So he took me home. When we got there, I went to my room.
"I'm so not going to use a straightening iron again," I said to myself.