Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 1st, 2006, 04:21 AM   #1
valentine vomit doll

valentine vomit doll's Forum Picture

Default bulimia

This is weird... i can't say what is going on with me, But i know im stressing. Im ashamed and embaressed inside. Sometimes when im around friends or just people, I just want to hide myself under a blanket. I cry all the time. Every meal that I have eaten for the past 5 days I've forced myself to vomit it up. I starve myself for as long as I can and when i do eat, its usually allittle bit of food, and i throw up portions of it at one time. I purge about 6 times a day. I am afraid to gain weight, but I think this is more of a self-injury thing. Whats going on with me.... am heading towards full blown bulimia?

~dolly
valentine vomit doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2006, 04:45 PM   #2
ThePhantom
Awesome Poster

ThePhantom's Forum Picture

Sounds like you already have bulemia and by the picture in your avatar you look very very very VERY underweight . . . and so what if you are overweight? Please explain what will happen if over the next y ear you gain 5 pounds? This is stunting your growth by the way so if you want to be ohh i dunno 5'6'' your whole life then go ahead

By the way if you keep doing it , your body will start to do it automatically and you will never quit . . oh and enjoy yellow teeth too! Oh and your stomach will start to decay because your body will try to put out more acid to prevent you from throwing up all the food so it can digest it before you throw up, but it wont suceed and your stomach will be eaten by its own acids

oh and along with your throat too

Sorry to be mean but the truth hurts. . you cant just start being normal again but stop puking and eat less if you think it is too much . . then start working your way up k?

http://usera.imagecave.com/aoxfordca/Phantomsig.png
Gay. Vegetarian. Atheist.
www.alexoxford.com
Private message me for cognitive therapy.
I am going to major in social psychology.
*Like What i have to say? Click the scale to the left!*
ThePhantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2006, 01:05 AM   #3
valentine vomit doll

valentine vomit doll's Forum Picture

im not underweight, im 150 and 5'7. i dont know what is going on with me. you make it sound so mean, but i really do know all of the things that could happen to me. and i am risking it. because im a horribbly stressed person and this is my escape.

~dolly
valentine vomit doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2006, 02:19 PM   #4
cj4455

The truth is, its not an escape. THrowing up everything you eat is not a way out of your stress. Talk to us about why your stressed. THe best way to releive it is to talk. Please PLease Please dont do this to yourself. You are not fat at all and dont think that you are no matter what anyone says. PM me and talk about it. I really want to help.
cj4455 is offline   Reply With Quote