Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

View Poll Results: Have u thought u were gay?
yes 20 83.33%
no 4 16.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 1st, 2004, 07:14 PM   #1
srkid14

Default Gay Thoughts

Have You ever thought u were gay?
Old November 1st, 2004, 09:01 PM   #2
Jazbo
Great Poster

Yeah, I agree with Kevin. We all go through that phase.

Sex drugs and rock and roll!! Except no drugs. Drugs suck ass.
Old November 5th, 2004, 09:53 AM   #3
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

Skittle Flavored's Forum Picture

it is a phase, but what i have learned is that when u are born, u dont CHOOSE 2 be gay or bi or st8...it just happens...or some people have had...a bad past...which make then gay or bi...

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.
Old November 5th, 2004, 02:17 PM   #4
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpot
it is a phase, but what i have learned is that when u are born, u dont CHOOSE 2 be gay or bi or st8...it just happens...or some people have had...a bad past...which make then gay or bi...
I agree.
Old November 5th, 2004, 07:53 PM   #5
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

or that 2...thx kevin....my mind is 2 complex...well...i take that back...

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.
Old November 5th, 2004, 08:08 PM   #6
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin
ooorr some ppl just brush off from other ppl, its not bad
^ this...

Old November 6th, 2004, 02:59 PM   #7
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

lol

Old November 7th, 2004, 02:47 AM   #8
boognish
A Pleaser

i thought i was straight, thought i was gay, thought i was straight again, realized im bi

My Views Are Odd, I am Accutally a Republican
i dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy it
i swear to drunk im not god

pm me if anyone needs any kind of help, i probly know the answer you seek
i got a new email...
its gmail! it is: [email protected]
Old November 7th, 2004, 10:41 PM   #9
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

lol, DAMN HORMEONES!! hey...that should be my new saying...

Old November 7th, 2004, 11:29 PM   #10
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

....u know that u are very negitive?

Old November 23rd, 2004, 06:04 PM   #11
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

me personally, i dont think there is a thing called bi...cause its just like the " undecided" poll in an election...its just there..not really doing much...

Old November 23rd, 2004, 08:42 PM   #12
CaptainStabbin

The Captain would make all of you seafags walk the plank...AND NOT IN THE SEXY WAY!
Old November 24th, 2004, 03:12 PM   #13
Confused
Junior Member+

Confused's Forum Picture

i went thru that, for right now im not totally sure but im convinced im Bi

\"Without Knowning Destiny, It\'s Not Possible To Be A Gentleman, Without Knowning The Rites, It\'s Not Possible To Establish A Stand, Without Knowning Words, It Is Not Possible To Know People.\" - Confucius

\"I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him.\" - Booker T. Washington

\"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear foolish than to open it and remove
all doubt.\" - Mark Twain

http://img17.exs.cx/img17/5581/i1xconfu1.jpg
Old November 24th, 2004, 07:44 PM   #14
newshound18
Junior Member+

I think everybody goes through a stage of thinking you are gay or bi or whatever. If they say they don't then their probably lying.

I wouldn't say I am gay or bi but I for some reason I kind of liked this guy in a non-sexual way. I think maybe it's because of his masculinity that he's gone out with load of girls and he's just seen as a role model.

I don't know. I think whatever you 'think' and are 'happy' with you are is what you are. If you think you are gay, straight or bi and you are happy with that then be that.

It's a really confusing world. Nobody can ever say 100% who they really are.

I'm convinced I'm not gay or bi but other people may think I'm not. It doesn't bother me anymore what people think. It's what I think that matters.

It's true you can always put an excuse on things but no use lying that your someone your not.

In life you\'ll often find that no answer can be 100% and that sometimes nobody can ever give you an answer that you find acceptable.
Old November 25th, 2004, 08:41 AM   #15
Confused
Junior Member+

Confused's Forum Picture

isnt it true though that everyone has at leaste 1 gay thought everyday? u may not notice at but you do wether u say to urself "nice body" to another guy or sumthing i think thats interesting i always wonder why so many religions dont accept homosexuals, i think thats horrible i believe that god would be just fine with it

\"Without Knowning Destiny, It\'s Not Possible To Be A Gentleman, Without Knowning The Rites, It\'s Not Possible To Establish A Stand, Without Knowning Words, It Is Not Possible To Know People.\" - Confucius

\"I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him.\" - Booker T. Washington

\"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear foolish than to open it and remove
all doubt.\" - Mark Twain

http://img17.exs.cx/img17/5581/i1xconfu1.jpg
Old November 25th, 2004, 07:45 PM   #16
newshound18
Junior Member+

It's a confusing world!!! It may be true!

In life you\'ll often find that no answer can be 100% and that sometimes nobody can ever give you an answer that you find acceptable.
Old August 26th, 2005, 04:34 PM   #17
ACDC_rocks99
Member+

ACDC_rocks99's Forum Picture

religions should accept gays

Me the person who likes family guy so much

<---

qoutes from peter
Teacher: In French, to say yes you say oui-oui.
[Peter starts laughing]
Peter: Oh, man, that\'s hysterical. (keeps laughing) Hey, what do you say for no, doo-doo? (laughs) Hey, I\'ll be right back. I\'ve got to go take a wicked yes
Peter: Holy crip, he\'s a crapple

killer in jail: you and your friends are dead your all dead!
Peter: oh thank god he thinks were zombies

Peter: Hey Lois, give Chris a break. I mean, no TV? So he failed a class, it\'s not like he felt up his cousin in the garage that Thanksgiving when I was nineteen

Peter: Don\'t worry I got an idea An idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about

Mr. Weed: Peter, your fired
Peter: Aw! Damn it for how long

[At a job interview]
Interviewer: So where do you see yourself in five years
Peter: [Thinking to himself \"Dont say doing you wife. Dont say doing your wife.\"] Doing your, uh, son
Old August 26th, 2005, 04:42 PM   #18
Rowan1011

Rowan1011's Forum Picture

Welll.. I haven't really thought I was gay per say.. I always liked women more than men. But I once thought I mgith be bisexual because I sometimes get arroused at sexuality itself no matter what sex :X... But I actually like girls more now that I think about it.

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/6...stemsig4lk.jpg
\"...I fucked it. I fucked it and I hated myself, and now it\'s gone.\"
New Phot Shop Sig w00t
Old August 29th, 2005, 05:21 PM   #19
mazingperson

Yeah i no what u all mean... i'm still going through the stage where i just dont know, i think that it would be fun to be gay, but then iv always pictured myself as a dad(but with either sex partner) so i really duno, is it wierd that i see myself as that even maybe with a man???
Old August 29th, 2005, 07:27 PM   #20
Argonautica1

i have thought i am gay but im bi.

18/m/gay