Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 28th, 2015, 09:49 AM   #1
EssentialAspiration
Junior Member+

Default I hate myself and so does everybody else

I want to be fucking happy. That's all I fucking want. I hate myself. I hate the way I look, I hate the way I act, I hate who I fucking am.

I'm too socially awkward to make my relationship work.
I'm too socially awkward to go to parties like a normal teenager and do teenage things and make friends.

Why am I socially awkward?
Because I hate myself and I'm incredibly self conscious.

I hate the way I look, my body is fucking repulsive, I'm all fat and no muscle. I'm too embarrassed to exercise and do anything about it. I'm tired of not being who I want to be and being too much of a fucking coward to do anything about it and I don't want to feel like this anymore.

I don't know what to do.
EssentialAspiration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2015, 09:56 AM   #2
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Vermilion's Forum Picture

Name: ....
Default Re: I hate myself and so does everybody else

You need to stop thinking about what everyone else thinks of you. Your not happy with your self so you need to except your body or change it. Only you can change. Yes you mite need help doing so , but if your thinking negatively you won't be able to change. Set yourself a goal and head for it. A step at a time.
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2015, 10:22 AM   #3
EssentialAspiration
Junior Member+

You're right. I do tend to spend more time moaning about things than doing anything about them. That's gonna change. I'm done complaining. I don't think I can join a gym right now because it probably wouldn't do me any good and just stress me out to be honest. But my first step I think is to be more healthy. They say taking care of yourself physically does wonders for your self esteem so it's all apples and water from now on. Y'know I've never had a nice body or anything but I wasn't always this brought down by it. I never used to care what others thought of me. I do miss my self esteem. But that's okay because it'll be back and quite frankly the goal in the long run is to be happy and to be the best person I can be.
EssentialAspiration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2015, 02:52 PM   #4
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssentialAspiration View Post
You're right. I do tend to spend more time moaning about things than doing anything about them. That's gonna change. I'm done complaining. I don't think I can join a gym right now because it probably wouldn't do me any good and just stress me out to be honest. But my first step I think is to be more healthy. They say taking care of yourself physically does wonders for your self esteem so it's all apples and water from now on. Y'know I've never had a nice body or anything but I wasn't always this brought down by it. I never used to care what others thought of me. I do miss my self esteem. But that's okay because it'll be back and quite frankly the goal in the long run is to be happy and to be the best person I can be.
the first step is always the hardest, but the happier you are with you, them ore you will enjoy life and see things differently

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2015, 02:59 PM   #5
Uranus
VT Lover

Uranus's Forum Picture

Name: Thomas (Yung Merk)

It's not about who you look like, and what the world thinks of you. What matters is who you are inside. Try not to focus on the negative things in life. Focus on what makes you happy.

#ThugLife
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2015, 05:54 PM   #6
Mil1dreded

Hey I can relate I had a spell of depression which my friends ditched me in also I have potential Aspergers so I know about social awkwardness I just focused on things that made me happy also exercise is a great way to relieve stress you don't have to join a gym you can do it at home it'll help your self esteem massively
Mil1dreded is offline   Reply With Quote