Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 5th, 2015, 02:09 AM   #1
Tesserax
Nice Poster

Tesserax's Forum Picture

Name: Aaron
Unhappy Alone...

For the first time in my life, I've never felt so alone. Never before. A few of my closest friends, have shown to me how cruel they can be, that they're not good people, that they are disloyal, while others have just been dicks. One of my new friends who has grown very close to me within the span of a few days, isn't replying on facebook. I don't know if she's in trouble or something, or if she's ignoring me or just avoiding facebook to ignore me or I DON'T KNOW! I just feel so alone, I just want somebody I can trust, somebody that I know to talk to, and I don't know what to do

Edit: In addition, the demons are back because of it. My demons, that I had rid so triumphantly, are back. They eat away at me, the me on the inside, and that weakens my outer image, the way I look, my mask. I'm starting to lose control, I can't focus sometimes, I can't find the motivation to do my homework, and I feel scared of what's going to happen to my life. I try to look up but all I see is darkness

Hey guys, this is partially for me but also for anybody else who may want it; my diary: http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/fo...play.php?f=514

For those who care: I've changed my username, I used to be Doc. Maestro
Tesserax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2015, 09:47 AM   #2
Abhorrence
Death

Abhorrence's Forum Picture

Default Re: Alone...

Sometimes I avoid Facebook just to avoid contact with people, nothing personal with anyone. Your friends are always gonna have times of being pricks, everyone goes through phases of falling out with their friend it is normal.

I'm so sorry to hear about things being bad, is there anyway you can get help? Getting help is always a good step to take.

Nothing will be waiting for you at the end of this life.

Ask // Private Message
~Mike was here~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
Spooky scary labia
Abhorrence is offline   Reply With Quote