Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 4th, 2014, 10:33 PM   #1
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture

Name: Jade/jordan
Unhappy small

im not sure if this is the right place to put this but lately ive just been feeling so small i mean im 14 and im scared of pretty much everyone even when im at my freinds house messing around having fun and he makes a sexual joke i get scared hes gona rape me wich is stupid i know but i do and i hate it i just always feel so small and so unimportand in such a big world i want to be able to go places and have fun but my grandmas always so scared ill get hurt i cant go anywhere i feel like if i was gone it wouldnt make a differance i got in trouble for walking somewhere while she was at work and while i can see why shed be upset i knew she would never take me there and i wanted to go so badly because it was a big part of my childhood and the last place i saw my mom and sisters before they left it was one of the very few places i could go where i knew everybody and felt somewhat safe where everything meaningfull happened to me and now ill never get to go back so much has been happening latley im trying not to let my anxiety get the best of me but when my best freind is so much bigger and makes so many sexual jokes its kinda hard he messes with my shoulder allot which i hate because everytime anyone touches my shoulders i have to fight not to have another panic attack and he did 5 times today purpusefully and i really dnt know how to explain it to him sometimes i really wish i was a little bigger so maybe i wouldnt bo so worried

u know u love the goth girl

do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote