Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 23rd, 2006, 05:26 PM   #1
Hot Fudge
Junior Member+

Default Running Partner

Hi, i did have a girlfriend but i found i couldnt be in that relationship anymore because i had fallen for my running partner, it happend while we where at school together and training together. I just cant get him out of my head, I love him as a friend and i mean love him, he was there for me when i needed him in his own way, ah he can be so sweet, the thing is i have other feelings for him, when im running behind him, i cant take my eyes off his ass or his back, sometimes i just want to wrap my arms round him and kiss him. I think he likes me back too because there are times when he looks into my eyes and smiles, i do the same but suddenly break away, i cant help it. He was round my house last weekend and we went for a run aftawrds we had showers and i gave him a towel but im sure he used my towel aswell because he has a very distinctive smell and i smelt the towel and thourght ahhhhhhh. I really want to go for it but i think hes trying to fight his sexuality, i keep trying to drop hints that i like him but then i cant help but making him think otherwise afterwards. Another thing that makes it obvious is that he is uncomfortable when i talk about girls around him but if anyone else does hes fine and can have a laugh but he clams up with me. I was on the sofa today with him and i was so close to putting my hand on his leg and leaning in for a kiss. Most people dont think hes fancyable but i do, i might love him.

Has anyone any way i can make him feel more comfortable and confident about this so that i can have the confidence to do something about this relationship?
Hot Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2006, 12:26 PM   #2
Grotesque
Banned

Default Re: Running Partner

Those are some really deep emotional feelings. Right a song, hun...just write song. Maybe you should kiss him and see his reaction..that would be very interesting.
Grotesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2006, 03:26 PM   #3
Hot Fudge
Junior Member+

Id like to, i really would but i dont know if i can risk what we have, maybe i will tho, coz i duno if i can carry on like this for much longer, as for writting a song, i have made up some lines to a poem about my exgirlfriend and how my feelings have changed for her.
Old September 24th, 2006, 09:38 PM   #4
xTheLordsServantx
Member+

xTheLordsServantx's Forum Picture

I have some advice:

If u truely love this man/boy, i suggest that u tell him how u feel. If he has the same feelings towards u, he will say it. But if he does not, he should not excommunicate u, because then he is not a real friend. All u can do in this situation, is express your true feelings to the one u love.

God Bless

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Forever praise Him

Please check out this website if you have any questions: http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html
xTheLordsServantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2006, 03:25 PM   #5
Hot Fudge
Junior Member+

I dont know if i do truly love this guy in that way, I know i truly love him as a friend but fear that this situation is eating in to our relationship. The thing is if he does feel the same way and i ask him there is still a chance he saya know because i think he is trying to fight his sexuality, his feelings towards me. When i put my hands on his hips he doesnt push me off he just does nothing and shuts his eyes sometimes, i cant tell if that is him resisting to avvoid responding to it or whether he can tell how i feel about him and not saying anything because he cares about my feelings. However i really do think the feeling i mutual but whether or not we get together or not is another matter, why cant i have one special thing in my world that doesnt get taken away from me, or make me feel deprived?
Old September 25th, 2006, 04:27 PM   #6
rEpReSsIoN.?
Member+

rEpReSsIoN.?'s Forum Picture

ask him if he fancies anyone.... wat a movie together, go 2 the back of the cinema... ask 4 manly hugs (in a joking way) and c his reaction... is he homophobic?... otherwise go 4 it and b happy

I wanna be there when you call
I wanna catch you when you fall
I wanna be the one you need
I wanna be the one you breathe
Today’s the day we’ll fade away

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...kkkkkkkkkk.jpg
orochimaru hehehe
rEpReSsIoN.? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2006, 05:09 PM   #7
Hot Fudge
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEpReSsIoN.? View Post
ask him if he fancies anyone.... wat a movie together, go 2 the back of the cinema... ask 4 manly hugs (in a joking way) and c his reaction... is he homophobic?... otherwise go 4 it and b happy
Cheers m8, i think ill ask him that, i thought about hugging more aswell, we have been to the cinema together alone and I have thought about asking him again but it was him who asked me last time.

Do you think if i ask him to stop the night afterwards tho it might scare him off? not that id want to do anything to intense at this early stage.
Old September 29th, 2006, 05:46 PM   #8
rEpReSsIoN.?
Member+

rEpReSsIoN.?'s Forum Picture

Talking Re: Running Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Fudge View Post
Cheers m8, i think ill ask him that, i thought about hugging more aswell, we have been to the cinema together alone and I have thought about asking him again but it was him who asked me last time.

Do you think if i ask him to stop the night afterwards tho it might scare him off? not that id want to do anything to intense at this early stage.
do wat u think is right there is no reason 4 u not 2 ask him... if hes straight (which is unlikely guys r never 100% staright ever!!!) and a gd friend he will look past it

I wanna be there when you call
I wanna catch you when you fall
I wanna be the one you need
I wanna be the one you breathe
Today’s the day we’ll fade away

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...kkkkkkkkkk.jpg
orochimaru hehehe
rEpReSsIoN.? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2006, 07:10 AM   #9
Hot Fudge
Junior Member+

Hello again, im back, iv not bin online for a long wile anyways a lot has changed!

I still have feelings for my running partner, (i love him as a friend but like him as something more) but about 4months ago i met somone else, when i first met him i knew we where going to get on well. Ever since then ive felt myself getting closer and closer to him as friends, their seems to be something about him i can trust.

He is very tactile(touchey/playfull) like myself, like we often touch each others hands(not in a flirtashous way, well i dunno) like when were looking at pikys on eachers phones we both hold the phone with our heads together, it feels right. I just really enjoy being around him, he doesnt turn me on, well not yet atleast but i just wanna hug him and hold his hand and look in to his eyes and maybe even kiss him(i dunno, maybe its far too soon).

A wile ago it seemed like he had an obsesion with me because everything i did he wanted to try, i quite liked that. He doesnt seem to be doing that as much now or not showing it because I think someone said something to him about it, also a few people have said things about us even graphityed it and i have responded by saying dont be dirty or something like that and then he just completly lays of for a wile. This made me think at the time that he wasnt interested but there have been times when he has made me think otherwise again.

Its driving me mad tho because i really like him but i still have deep feelings for the first guy but i dont notice them as much coz i dont see him as often.

If i do get with the 1st guy which i supose is possible it will be a lot easier to keep our relationship a secret but we share less interests but still go together quite well, although he can be a real pain up th arse at times but i wouldnt change him.
If i get with the secound guy, which is more likely, it would be hard to keep the relationship completly secret, we share more interests and would go quite well together, other people have even noticed that there could be something there, he doesnt really annoy or irritate me but he can be such a stirrer at times.
Old October 21st, 2006, 07:18 AM   #10
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n

mRojas2000's Forum Picture

Name: Miguel

Nice!! keep it up man!
I mean.. you will have a boyfriend sooner or later

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

~Harrie's proud brother!~

VT Veteran
mRojas2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2006, 10:29 AM   #11
Hot Fudge
Junior Member+

Im gonna continue this as a new thread seeing as circumstances have changed. new thread: Close Friend (literally), located in the relationships and dating forum.
Old October 27th, 2006, 07:51 PM   #12
plopalopa

wel i think u shud try and get wiv the first guy cos den if u do go out wiv him afta runnin u can hav the shower together! but if it dunt work wel den u shud go wiv the second guy cos u sed u suit him beta and it dunt mata about keepin it a secret reli cos if u luv him then it shudnt mata wot other ppl think!!!
plopalopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2006, 10:05 AM   #13
Hot Fudge
Junior Member+

My feelings with the first guy has got back to normal and i dont have any urges towards him any more but still love him as my friend, however this other guy made a move on me while we where in bed together(as friends) a sleep at a party, in fact he did 3things that have made me more then confident that he likes me. I think im going to make a move but im going to test the water before i jump in the bath, so to speak.
Old November 11th, 2006, 05:39 PM   #14
Latino_Teen
Member+

lol wat 3 moves did he make on u?
Latino_Teen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:09 PM   #15
Φρανκομβριτ
Sporadic Poster

Φρανκομβριτ's Forum Picture

EEEEEEEE it's so exciting. Lol. What three moves im so curious.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Φρανκομβριτ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2006, 05:33 PM   #16
ale_mora

the only 2 things you can do are: wait or kiss him and see what happens
ale_mora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2006, 01:47 PM   #17
helpplz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Fudge View Post
I dont know if i do truly love this guy in that way, I know i truly love him as a friend but fear that this situation is eating in to our relationship. The thing is if he does feel the same way and i ask him there is still a chance he saya know because i think he is trying to fight his sexuality, his feelings towards me. When i put my hands on his hips he doesnt push me off he just does nothing and shuts his eyes sometimes, i cant tell if that is him resisting to avvoid responding to it or whether he can tell how i feel about him and not saying anything because he cares about my feelings. However i really do think the feeling i mutual but whether or not we get together or not is another matter, why cant i have one special thing in my world that doesnt get taken away from me, or make me feel deprived?
hia look m8t put ur hand on his hip then quickly reach for his cock 1) if he dost like it say sozz u sliped and u get somthing to play with urself over 2_ he dose like it and it unfolds to somthing great

Last edited by helpplz; November 27th, 2006 at 01:49 PM. Reason: spelling
helpplz is offline   Reply With Quote