Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 28th, 2008, 10:01 PM   #1
BeautifulSilence
The M.I.L.F

BeautifulSilence's Forum Picture

Name: The Laura
Default Ok! I admit it...

This thread is mainly just me finally admitting that I may have an eat disorder (or two?)

Around about this time last year, I stopped eating and took dieting pills and vast amounts of excercise. This went on for about a week (I was a normal weight, didn't really lose any either). Nobody noticed until I fainted during a P.E lesson. For a few months my closest friends had to make me eat whilst I was at school. When I got back into eating normally, the "phase" slowly faded from everyone's memory.

About two and a half weeks ago, I decided that I'd gained too much weight (even though I'm still a normal weight) and slipped back into those habits. I reduced the amount I eat because I got some hunger suppressant patches (after a few days, I could last a whole day with just a piece of fruit or two). I started taking two different types of dieting pills (at double the recommended dose). I've been excercising 2 hours a day and use electro pads for about a total of 3 hours a day... I know this sounds really bad, but I've become addicted to being in control of what I eat and I love losing the weight so quickly (I'm about 9 lbs lighter). It's so easy, I don't wanna stop.

That lasted for about two weeks, because I was at school and now I'm on half-term things have turned to shit! I can't stop eating, I'm not even hungry, it's all from boredom! All the money that I saved from not buying food has been spent on food over the last 4 days. I decided to save the patches for when I go back to school, otherwise it's just wasting them. I have NO self control when I have so much free time. There's nothing that I can do because I'm a loner kid and have no one to do anything with. I'm so disappointed - I've gained like 5 lbs and I'm fat again. I'm now addicted to eating! I'm even eating a chocolate-chip Poptart as I'm writing this and I hate chocolate!

I feel soooo much better now that I've let that out, even though I got a bit carried away on the latter bit... I think that I just needed to admit to it because I've been neglecting it after I was laughed at for suggesting that I might have an ED to a friend.
Feel free to comment or whatever - I'm not actually too bothered

~Laura was here~
Bethlouise <3
Savour the moment
Delay the consequences
Thomas' non-biological baby was born 15.01.2011
BeautifulSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:28 PM   #2
Mzor203
VT Lover

Name: Rex
Default Re: Ok! I admit it...

I think you need to eat now. Badly, after losing 9 pounds at normal weight. Just keep exerciseing and you'll be fine. Nothing to worry about.
Mzor203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:50 PM   #3
Oblivion
Retired Mod

Ya you really gotta eat. A little bit overweight is a BUNCH healthier than a little underweight. Its better to have too much energy than too little. Food is the energy of life. If you don't eat you don't have energy. If you don't have energy, you eventually get REALLY sick. EAT.

Good Luck
Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2008, 12:31 AM   #4
foof1
Member+

foof1's Forum Picture

Not eating is dangerous and even deadly. You said you were at a normal body weight so there is no need to diet when it is not at all nesseccary. My advice is that you talk to your parents.

Last edited by foof1; June 6th, 2008 at 12:00 AM. Reason: someone thought is was unhelpful so I tried to make it more helpful.
foof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2008, 02:20 PM   #5
ShatteredWings
Under the Stars

ShatteredWings's Forum Picture

Name: Kyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by foof1 View Post
you'd better stop because once you loose all your fat your body starts to pretty much eat itself. you will loose your muscle and your bones will get really weak and eventualy you will die
[sarcastic] the genious saying![/sarcastic]

=/ i'm trying to stop binging myself, but finding SOMETHING to do helps...just going for a walk ( don't stop into a conveinene store lol) helps take your mind off things for a while, and by the time you get home, usually you don't want to stuff your face anymore

i honestly can't understand why people take diet pills...that has baffled me, i know why you'd starve yourself though(been there, done that, lost 20lb in two months trying...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire_Flames View Post
VT turned me lesbo acid wankers wtf.
~Laura Was Here~
Retired Gmod
ShatteredWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2008, 01:06 PM   #6
notsure101
Awesome Poster

notsure101's Forum Picture

Name: Ray

You need to eat just exercise and eat healthy u will gain weight if u dont eat muscles will turn into fat!

Volunteer Firefighter for WGFD and WWFD.
Please pray for fallen firefighters
Never give up. Never Give in. Fight Til You Lose... Or Fight Til You Win. Never Let up. Never let Down. Never Let the Frightened... See you Frown. Wield your Weapons. Conquer all fears. Work til your Sweat..Replaces their Tears. Learn from your Losses. Savor Your Wins. Prepare for the next one. And Battle Again.
My Baby
notsure101 is offline   Reply With Quote