Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 30th, 2018, 02:08 AM   #1
Ellie7

Default I keep on peeing my pants

So, I'm nearly 17, and for the past few months I've been peeing my pants (accidentally of course ) almost every day. It's real embarrassing, so I do not want to talk to my parents about it
Basically, what happens is that I get the urge to pee, but it makes me feel like I'm horny or something. and ya know, it kinda feels good? So, I don't go tothe toilet right away. But, a few seconds later, I pee my pants. More like a little dribble, but still. It's gross. And it's not like I have bad bladder control or anything! Before this started I could hold it in for hours. So yeah, is this just a weird phase or something? Any advice? cause I don't know what to ask y'all. It's the weirdest problem ever
Ellie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2018, 02:18 AM   #2
zzzzzzzzzz
Banned

zzzzzzzzzz's Forum Picture

Default Re: I keep on peeing my pants

Checking with your doctor just to make sure that there is nothing wrong just in case. I hope you are OK
zzzzzzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:29 AM   #3
mattraho
Junior Member+

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzzzzzzzz View Post
Checking with your doctor just to make sure that there is nothing wrong just in case. I hope you are OK
Can't agree more
mattraho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:10 PM   #4
Elysium
Global Moderator

Elysium's Forum Picture

Absolutely, talk to a doctor. Incontinence like that, especially without any history, could have a serious cause.

(Also, it's very common for it to feel good. I don't think there are any studies on it, but anatomically, everything down there is pretty close together, at least for natal females. Don't worry about that.)

Global Moderator
My Diary
“Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.”
- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse Five

PM me FAQ
[email protected]
“The Goderator”
~Mike was here~
*Ali*
val
~Steven~
Elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:15 PM   #5
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Doctor

But I’ve also seen comsecials on tb for shit like this, and there’s something you can get to put in your underwear to absorb that little bit of pee so it’s not so gross
But call your Dr to rule out something bad

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2018, 10:47 PM   #6
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

You need to see a doctor. Don't play around with problems like that. if it is a serious problem, sometimes the longer you wait the worse it will get.

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2018, 07:19 PM   #7
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

I agree with the consensus here. You need to go see your doctor. This is nothing to be ashamed about or keep from your parents. It is a medical issue.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2018, 03:19 AM   #8
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

You need to get medical attention. Yes, this may involve telling your parents. Last yr I had to tell my dad, who couldn't keep a secret to save his life, that my foreskin was too tight. If I could do that, you can do this! I will also recommend the obvious: try going to the bathroom more often, even if you don't fell like you have to go. And since being horny seems to be a factor, try masturbating more often.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2018, 08:26 AM   #9
niceguy44
Member++

niceguy44's Forum Picture

Name: mark

It might be advisable to go to your doctor.You could also go into your pharmacy. They might be able to help.
You can also by pads to put in your panties which will absorb your pee or incontinence pants.
niceguy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2018, 09:29 PM   #10
Ellie7

Okay thanks guys, I'll make sure to ask my doctor next time I see them
Ellie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2018, 12:04 AM   #11
CuteGuy889
Nice Poster

Name: vicky

Its not usual but there are instances where you may lose control of pee...This happened to me some tym ago.
.Whn I was 14 mom took me to one to have a tooth out..She gave me an injection w/o warning..(in case I struggel) but the sudden pain made me pee my pants....

It was soooo embarassing to go wait in the waiting room for the injection to take effect and then walk to the car park with a visible pee patch on my pants...

It was so wet in the car park mom got me to take my school uni pants and undies off and wipe me with some car tissue to save the car seat..!!!.......So I rode home with my school bag on my lap to cover me..
CuteGuy889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2018, 11:26 PM   #12
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie7 View Post
Okay thanks guys, I'll make sure to ask my doctor next time I see them
No. That isn't what the majority of us told you to do. Unless you plan on suffering in silence until r next issue, which could be years away comes along. Talk to your parents and get an appointment with your doctor.

You are reminding me of my grandmother that wouldn't go to the doctor when her memory was failing her. In her day, that was an embarrassing thing.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2018, 01:26 AM   #13
Sanderboy

Sanderboy's Forum Picture

Name: Sander

I had a few accidents last year, sought help after a while. Turned out it was due to diabetes. Appearantly you can get those kind of problems from diabetes and it's a serious condition so you should look it up. Really embarassing because I wet my pants really bad at a school trip on the bus, like it just went on and on and poured down onto the floor...

Have extreme anxiety now to piss my pants in school and I almost panic sometimes when I got to go which makes it worse... But I think as soon as that mental part is fixed I'm safe and sound. Haven't had an accident in 2 months and started getting treatment for diabetes 5 months ago so it looks bright...

I have bought special kind of underwear for this. It's like tight briefs but with extra space around the genitals that are made in waterproof material. I'm sure there are such things for girls aswell! But if you like wet yourself really bad, like 4-7 litres of pee (1-2 gallons) it isn't enough. I tried in the shower and it overflows. But I have searched the web and there acually are meds for this type of problem called urinary incontinence. So it's treatable.

An embarassing problem really.
Sanderboy is offline   Reply With Quote