Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 1st, 2005, 09:48 AM   #61
kolte
I am: I am
 
kolte's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matt
Join Date: May 31, 2005
Location: usa
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *}Whisper{*
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwshc
Bowling for Columbine. pft. Anything made by Mike Moore is shit.
I find it funny how you accuse me of ignoring facts when you say theres a higher chance of you being a criminal if your black then if your white (i've yet to actually see any) yet you ignore these facts because YOU don't like them
here here!

And actually, the population of jaban is about 50 million less then the united states. But Japan is about the size of texas, so its about 180 million people on a very small island.


""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2005, 11:31 AM   #62
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover
 
<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 30, 2005
Location: Athens
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *}Whisper{*
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwshc
Bowling for Columbine. pft. Anything made by Mike Moore is shit.
I find it funny how you accuse me of ignoring facts when you say theres a higher chance of you being a criminal if your black then if your white (i've yet to actually see any) yet you ignore these facts because YOU don't like them
i already showed you my from the bureau of justice statistics that you ignored. what more do you want?
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2005, 03:22 PM   #63
nwshc
Banned
 
nwshc's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: March 27, 2005
Location: With yo moma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *}Whisper{*
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwshc
Bowling for Columbine. pft. Anything made by Mike Moore is shit.
I find it funny how you accuse me of ignoring facts when you say theres a higher chance of you being a criminal if your black then if your white (i've yet to actually see any) yet you ignore these facts because YOU don't like them
I don't like anything by him for a reason. Its all biased bullshit. I would rather be presented with all of the facts, than have one sided information shoveled into me.
And matt has already proven, and showed creadible information that blacks commit more crimes. But, you still, and many others choose to also ignore that.
nwshc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2005, 04:14 PM   #64
Whisper
Ancient Gmod
 
Whisper's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kodie
Join Date: June 30, 2004
Location: Van Island, BC
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default

Nick you dumbass
Everythings biasde
everything
The only way you get around that is by hearing both sides and comming to your own conclussions
Ignoring info is foolish!

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2005, 04:17 PM   #65
nwshc
Banned
 
nwshc's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: March 27, 2005
Location: With yo moma
Default

So chooseing not to see biased information, and finding it information someplace else makes me a dumbass?
nwshc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2005, 04:22 PM   #66
Whisper
Ancient Gmod
 
Whisper's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kodie
Join Date: June 30, 2004
Location: Van Island, BC
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwshc
So chooseing not to see biased information, and finding it information someplace else makes me a dumbass?
ALL INFO IS BIASED

the person or persons that write it will shift it towards an opinion they or there superiors choose.

Ever herd of propoganda?

Your goverment hell EVERY goverment does it
Every news station does it

Theres ALWAYS two sides to a story and inorder to get info
you have to listen to both sides
extract the relivent information and come to your own decision

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2005, 07:40 PM   #67
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover
 
<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 30, 2005
Location: Athens
Default

ya but listening to michael moore is the biggest self evident propaganda EVER, because he openly states he hates america and the president. hes admitted it and runs an anti american website. you cant get more biased than him
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2005, 08:05 PM   #68
nwshc
Banned
 
nwshc's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: March 27, 2005
Location: With yo moma
Default

^^^ Listen to the godsause matt
nwshc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2005, 10:07 PM   #69
Whisper
Ancient Gmod
 
Whisper's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kodie
Join Date: June 30, 2004
Location: Van Island, BC
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default

pfft

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2005, 10:24 PM   #70
kolte
I am: I am
 
kolte's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matt
Join Date: May 31, 2005
Location: usa
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Default

you know what. FUCK AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2005, 11:30 PM   #71
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover
 
<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 30, 2005
Location: Athens
Default

whats your favorite country?
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2005, 12:44 AM   #72
kolte
I am: I am
 
kolte's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matt
Join Date: May 31, 2005
Location: usa
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
whats your favorite country?
america lol


""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2005, 01:08 AM   #73
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover
 
<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 30, 2005
Location: Athens
Default

ya so shutup
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2005, 01:21 AM   #74
kolte
I am: I am
 
kolte's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matt
Join Date: May 31, 2005
Location: usa
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
ya so shutup
if you want me to shut up. then stop being so bias about how "good" america is. It is not all that in a bag of chips. so stop acting like it is. I know it has good and bad moments. but to ignore the fact that america has many, MANY flaws is not only ingnorant, arrogent, and bias, but narrow minded.


""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2005, 05:04 AM   #75
Whisper
Ancient Gmod
 
Whisper's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kodie
Join Date: June 30, 2004
Location: Van Island, BC
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
whats your favorite country?
Canada!!! :R

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2005, 09:30 AM   #76
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover
 
<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 30, 2005
Location: Athens
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavetosociety
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
ya so shutup
if you want me to shut up. then stop being so bias about how "good" america is.
no, i love my country, unlike you. ill do anything and everything to show it, and nothing you can say will ever quell my pride.
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org