Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 27th, 2019, 12:01 PM   #1
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason

Name: matt
Default US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

I'll start with a question, what the fuck is wrong with you people? I mean sure other countries have conspiracy theorists too, but we don't put them in important position of power, where their stupidity can affect and hurt everyone. Ever since the US pulled out of the Paris Agreement I've been saying we need to put sanctions on this 3rd world banana republic. We can all get a good laugh when it to Trump the other crazy shit they do because for the most part it doesn't affect us so much, but this is the biggest threat that humanity as ever faces and their deny of basic science affects and hurt everyone, in the present and the future.

Quote:
The U.N. system's chief scientist on weather and climate warned Friday that climate change has "a multitude of security impacts" and is increasingly regarded as a national security threat -- with global warming records broken in 20 of the last 22 years.

The Maldives' foreign minister, Abdulla Shahid, told a U.N. Security Council meeting on "the impacts of climate-related disasters on international peace and security" that there is no bigger security threat than climate change which endangers the Indian Ocean island nation's very existence.

But the acting U.S. ambassador, Jonathan Cohen, never even mentioned the words "climate change" or "security" in his council speech. And Russia's U.N. Ambassador Vassily Nebenzia objected strongly to discussing climate change in the Security Council, saying it is not a threat to international peace and security and should only be discussed in specific cases where it is a risk factor.

More than 80 of the 193 U.N. member states spoke at the day-long council meeting and virtually everyone except the United States agreed that climate change was happening.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/un-w...link-1.4270193

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2019, 11:34 AM   #2
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

Default Re: US Officially the Dumbest Country in the World

US is not the dumbest country in the world. Not by a long shot. At least the US is not ran by Merkel's Reichskommisar.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2019, 12:31 PM   #3
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
US is not the dumbest country in the world. Not by a long shot. At least the US is not ran by Merkel's Reichskommisar.
Did you even read my post?

Quote:
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
Old January 30th, 2019, 07:57 AM   #4
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
Did you even read my post?
Yes, and I stand by what I said. At least they do not have Merkel's Reichskomissar driving the country into ruin.

VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Old January 30th, 2019, 11:28 AM   #5
ska8er
Legendary Member

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

There r political struggles in almost
every country along with pompous
leaders-clowns and jokers. U cant
say one country is dumber than the
other. We all have problems that r
sometimes hard to solve or relieve.
ska8er is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2019, 11:30 AM   #6
ShineintheDark
Awesome Poster

Name: Magnus

Quote:
As I understand it 'Reichskommisar' is a Nazi term relating to the administrative divisions of occupied territories. As such, are you making a metaphor for Germany's political influence over Serbia or are you making a criticism of Germany's government itself?
ShineintheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2019, 11:25 PM   #7
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason

Quote:
Yes, and I stand by what I said. At least they do not have Merkel's Reichskomissar driving the country into ruin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska8er View Post
There r political struggles in almost
every country along with pompous
leaders-clowns and jokers. U cant
say one country is dumber than the
other. We all have problems that r
sometimes hard to solve or relieve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineintheDark View Post
As I understand it 'Reichskommisar' is a Nazi term relating to the administrative divisions of occupied territories. As such, are you making a metaphor for Germany's political influence over Serbia or are you making a criticism of Germany's government itself?
This is not about bad policies or politician you don't like, this is about a country being alone at denying what everyone else recognise as fact and as a threat to human life

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2019, 02:23 AM   #8
Tim the Enchanter
Great Poster

Tim the Enchanter's Forum Picture

Name: Timothy

Quote:
I'll start with a question, what the fuck is wrong with you people? I mean sure other countries have conspiracy theorists too, but we don't put them in important position of power, where their stupidity can affect and hurt everyone. Ever since the US pulled out of the Paris Agreement I've been saying we need to put sanctions on this 3rd world banana republic. We can all get a good laugh when it to Trump the other crazy shit they do because for the most part it doesn't affect us so much, but this is the biggest threat that humanity as ever faces and their deny of basic science affects and hurt everyone, in the present and the future.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/un-w...link-1.4270193

I mean, the US Government itself stated climate change was a serious threat, and the Pentagon declared climate change to be a national security threat. It’s not our fault the President chooses to ignore the Governments own reports. I understand that you’re extremely Anti-American, however we must remember that the majority of Americans didn’t vote to elect Trump. To blame an entire people for the stupid actions of a few is exactly what’s wrong with your kind.

JUST TIM
Also known as, the hash-slinging slasher

Last edited by Tim the Enchanter; January 31st, 2019 at 02:26 AM.
Tim the Enchanter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2019, 07:48 AM   #9
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineintheDark View Post
Well, both. The German government is trying to exert influence on smaller European countries, most of the time by putting politicians loyal to it in power. Most of the times German interests ≠ prosperity for the local populace. In Serbia's case, our industry got ruined, debt is rising and our 'Reichskommisar' is making further concessions to Merkel, at the detriment of the Serb people. Literally sounds like something collaborator governments did during Nazi reign, minus the mass executions and the occassional village or town burned to the ground.

Quote:
This is not about bad policies or politician you don't like, this is about a country being alone at denying what everyone else recognise as fact and as a threat to human life
Well, from hating Trump you went to hating on the US. Just for the record, during the reign of our 'Reichskommisar', pollution is reaching new levels here in Serbia. Sure, they might acknowledge climate change on paper, but are doing as much as the US is doing to combat it. More and more scandals about unsafe drinking water, landfills, toxic substances getting into our rivers...
Also you are generalizing, sure, some Americans may be 'dumb', as in not blessed with higher intellectual capabilities, but so are Canadians, Serbs, Russians, Chinese... Each nation has it's intellectuals and it's not so intellectual people. Do you wish to call every American a dumbass?

Last edited by Stronk Serb; January 31st, 2019 at 07:54 AM.
Old January 31st, 2019, 07:48 PM   #10
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason

Quote:
Well, both. The German government is trying to exert influence on smaller European countries, most of the time by putting politicians loyal to it in power. Most of the times German interests ≠ prosperity for the local populace. In Serbia's case, our industry got ruined, debt is rising and our 'Reichskommisar' is making further concessions to Merkel, at the detriment of the Serb people. Literally sounds like something collaborator governments did during Nazi reign, minus the mass executions and the occassional village or town burned to the ground.

Well, from hating Trump you went to hating on the US. Just for the record, during the reign of our 'Reichskommisar', pollution is reaching new levels here in Serbia. Sure, they might acknowledge climate change on paper, but are doing as much as the US is doing to combat it. More and more scandals about unsafe drinking water, landfills, toxic substances getting into our rivers...
Also you are generalizing, sure, some Americans may be 'dumb', as in not blessed with higher intellectual capabilities, but so are Canadians, Serbs, Russians, Chinese... Each nation has it's intellectuals and it's not so intellectual people. Do you wish to call every American a dumbass?
I'm not hating on the US or Americans, I'm criticising them for electing stupid people. Sure First Past The Post is responsible for most of those politician even having a chance to win, but the fact that for so many people this is not a deal breaker, is stupidity.

Someone responsible for poisoning drinking water or polluting a lake etc. can be a lot of things its not stupidity unless it affects them personally.

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2019, 09:31 PM   #11
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
Someone responsible for poisoning drinking water or polluting a lake etc. can be a lot of things its not stupidity unless it affects them personally.
Well, it is, or is negligence. Most of the investor-opened factories do not even satisfy the bare minimum in safety, pollution protection, etc... I mean the steel factory in Smederevo makes the air red around it for years. The snow is red during the winter too. The place looks like it was bathed in blood. A cable factory dumped it's waste fluids straight into a river turning it blood-red. In some places the air is so bad to breathe as if you were inside some chemical plant's chimney.

Old January 31st, 2019, 09:36 PM   #12
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason

Quote:
Well, it is, or is negligence. Most of the investor-opened factories do not even satisfy the bare minimum in safety, pollution protection, etc... I mean the steel factory in Smederevo makes the air red around it for years. The snow is red during the winter too. The place looks like it was bathed in blood. A cable factory dumped it's waste fluids straight into a river turning it blood-red. In some places the air is so bad to breathe as if you were inside some chemical plant's chimney.
Negligence is not doing something you know you are suppose to do, Its negligence if the person responsible to do something to prevent those things from happening didn't do it because he was too lazy, or cheap, or didn't care etc.

Quote:
Old February 1st, 2019, 09:47 PM   #13
BlackParadePixie
hello beautiful

BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture

Name: Fiona

biggest threat, lol

19 *** f *** Wes Anderson fan *** proud Italian-American *** UCLA student

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
and count every beautiful thing we can see

BlackParadePixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2019, 08:35 AM   #14
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
Negligence is not doing something you know you are suppose to do, Its negligence if the person responsible to do something to prevent those things from happening didn't do it because he was too lazy, or cheap, or didn't care etc.
Well, health inspections got bribed, investors did not give a shit to lessen or stop polution. Investors can be charged with negligence because they did not prevent pollution and other safety hazards. Inspections can be charged with negligence and taking bribes too. Except, there is not rule of law here.
Even a mentally challenged person can be charged with negligence if it holds a position where he can fuck something up with direct consequences. Keep in mind I am not talking about Trump, presidents are rarely held accountable for their actions.

Old February 2nd, 2019, 12:53 PM   #15
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackParadePixie View Post
biggest threat, lol
Your state literally gets destroyed every year by bigger and stronger wild fires. You are living the effects of climate change, this is beyond denial.

Quote:
Well, health inspections got bribed, investors did not give a shit to lessen or stop polution. Investors can be charged with negligence because they did not prevent pollution and other safety hazards. Inspections can be charged with negligence and taking bribes too. Except, there is not rule of law here.
Even a mentally challenged person can be charged with negligence if it holds a position where he can fuck something up with direct consequences. Keep in mind I am not talking about Trump, presidents are rarely held accountable for their actions.
Talking about the war criminals that are Bush and Obama?

Quote:
Old February 2nd, 2019, 02:42 PM   #16
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
Talking about the war criminals that are Bush and Obama?
Clintons too, Bush sr. Reagan, Nixon... The list goes on...

Old February 2nd, 2019, 03:02 PM   #17
BlackParadePixie
hello beautiful

Quote:
Your state literally gets destroyed every year by bigger and stronger wild fires. You are living the effects of climate change, this is beyond denial.
99% of those fires are started by people. How is that climate change?

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun

Old February 2nd, 2019, 03:12 PM   #18
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason

Quote:
99% of those fires are started by people. How is that climate change?
Makes fires stronger and helps them to spread. Thanks to climate change a small camp fire can become this massive, out of control wild fire burning half the continent.

Quote:
Old February 2nd, 2019, 03:13 PM   #19
BlackParadePixie
hello beautiful

Quote:
Makes fires stronger and helps them spread.
there's nothing new about the weather conditions that do that. santa ana winds have been around long before people were here.

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun

Old February 2nd, 2019, 03:15 PM   #20
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason

Quote:
there's nothing new about the weather conditions that do that. santa ana winds have been around long before people were here.
So why did you ask the question if you already knew the answer?

Quote: