Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 26th, 2019, 03:52 AM   #61
HFrint
Member+

HFrint's Forum Picture

Name: Henry
Default Re: What's the least you can wear at home in front of family ?

IF I wear only undies itís ususlly my bikinis or some of the panties I still wear. I also have menís thongs I like to wear.

Be happy in your skin... itís how god made you.
HFrint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2019, 06:10 AM   #62
Kari

Kari's Forum Picture

Name: Karina

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFrint View Post
IF I wear only undies itís ususlly my bikinis or some of the panties I still wear. I also have menís thongs I like to wear.
Dude stop
Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2019, 07:02 AM   #63
Naturelover
Great Poster

Naturelover's Forum Picture

Name: Julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Dude stop
I had send a report

I DO NOT accept friend requests from GUYS!
Naturelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2019, 07:03 AM   #64
Naturelover
Great Poster

Quote:
Unfortunately, this is the "girls only" section.
Please accept the rules.

Old July 30th, 2019, 10:03 PM   #65
Sammi
Member++

Sammi's Forum Picture

Name: Samantha

Naked all the time at home lately
I love summer
Sammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2019, 10:04 PM   #66
Sammi
Member++

Sammi's Forum Picture

Quote:
Sounds like someone is confusing his boy and girl VT accounts?
Old July 31st, 2019, 09:58 AM   #67
Emma1133

Emma1133's Forum Picture

Name: Emma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi View Post
Naked all the time at home lately
I love summer
Same here. This has been the best summer ever
Emma1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2019, 11:08 AM   #68
Sammi
Member++

Sammi's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma1133 View Post
Let me know how youíve been going! Just upstairs or somewhere new?
Old August 1st, 2019, 09:25 AM   #69
Naturelover
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi View Post
Sounds like someone is confusing his boy and girl VT accounts?
yes, he should be banned.

Old August 1st, 2019, 10:30 AM   #70
Lucy G
Member+

Lucy G's Forum Picture

Name: Lucy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturelover View Post
yes, he should be banned.
I disagree. A simple mistake; nothing that a word from mods can't sort out.

Personally, back on topic, the absolute least I'd be seen in is bra and panties, most likely a tee on top.

Any escape might help to smooth
the unattractive truth
But the suburbs hold no charms to soothe
the restless dreams of youth
Lucy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2019, 02:37 PM   #71
Katie2003
Awesome Poster

Name: Katelynn

Our home is still a nudist one, and all of us are free to wear whatever we want, or nothing at all. Since I grew up basically naked, I've always worn as little as possible, and usually naked the entire summer, sometimes for days or a whole week at a time if I wasn't going anywhere away from the house.

Things have changed up a bit recently though, and I'm not completely naked quite as often as I used to be, and sometimes I'm just in underpants. When we adopted my big sis Jamie around this time last year, she'd already been around my family enough while she was growing up to know we were nudists and had attended naturist resorts with us several times, and was often naked or in just her diaper when she was here. Over the winter Jamie told us that while she isn't at all bothered by anyone being naked, and will sometimes choose to join us, she will prolly be wearing short pajamas, a nightshirt, just her diaper, or maybe a loose top or undershirt with her diaper most of the time rather than being completely naked.

Since she's been doing that, I find that sometimes when I'm around her in the evenings after she gets home from work, that I tend to wear my underpants around the house which gives me sort of a bonding connection to my sister by dressing similar to her.
Katie2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2019, 06:31 PM   #72
Beta

Name: Roberta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma1133 View Post
Really? Around ALL the house? How did you reached it?
Beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2019, 07:36 PM   #73
Tayler
Member++

Tayler's Forum Picture

Name: Tayler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie2003 View Post
Our home is still a nudist one, and all of us are free to wear whatever we want, or nothing at all. Since I grew up basically naked, I've always worn as little as possible, and usually naked the entire summer, sometimes for days or a whole week at a time if I wasn't going anywhere away from the house.

Things have changed up a bit recently though, and I'm not completely naked quite as often as I used to be, and sometimes I'm just in underpants. When we adopted my big sis Jamie around this time last year, she'd already been around my family enough while she was growing up to know we were nudists and had attended naturist resorts with us several times, and was often naked or in just her diaper when she was here. Over the winter Jamie told us that while she isn't at all bothered by anyone being naked, and will sometimes choose to join us, she will prolly be wearing short pajamas, a nightshirt, just her diaper, or maybe a loose top or undershirt with her diaper most of the time rather than being completely naked.

Since she's been doing that, I find that sometimes when I'm around her in the evenings after she gets home from work, that I tend to wear my underpants around the house which gives me sort of a bonding connection to my sister by dressing similar to her.

Sorry Iím confused. Sheís your big sis that you adopted last year and she was wearing diapers? Adult diapers Iím guessing? I donít mean to sound rude or anything, just curious
Tayler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2019, 11:30 PM   #74
Katie2003
Awesome Poster

Name: Katelynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayler View Post
Sorry Iím confused. Sheís your big sis that you adopted last year and she was wearing diapers? Adult diapers Iím guessing? I donít mean to sound rude or anything, just curious
It's not rude, and your curiosity is both respectfully and sincerely presented. You are correct, Jamie wears adult diapers. I prolly told about it at the time Jamie was adopted around this time last year, that she is high functioning Down Syndrome and actually managed to graduate from high school in 2018, although she was 22 at the time. She also drives her own car, and has worked for several years at a local day care center. After graduation they gave her a full time position and she's got the title of assistant to the director of the program.

Jamie has a few minor emotional issues and is mentally around 12-14 with most things, but is very responsible and knows to ask questions before doing anything that's new to her or she isn't sure of. She's a very kind and sweet person full of hugs and smiles for everyone, and loves everyone unconditionally. Her biggest issue is she's afraid to be alone, but she's fine if even one other person is around. She does drive short distances alone, like to work or to visit friends. But she refuses to sleep alone, has to always have someone in bed with her, and won't stay in the house alone if everyone else has to go somewhere.

My parents adopted Jamie cause we have known her and her mom forever, before I was ever born, and Jamie's mom was terminally ill and in the nursing home where my mom is director, with no other relatives able to take Jamie in. So she came to stay with us, and it was Jamie's mom who asked my parents to consider adopting her, because of needing responsible supervision and the issues about being alone. Of course my parents told us this was a no brainer and said yes immediately. Jamie is now a forever member of our family and TBH since we have known her for so long, it seems like a lot longer than a year that she's been with us.

Many Down Syndrome people have issues with bladder and bowel control, they simply don't have the urges most people do, in other words they don't feel it when they need to go. So for that reason many of them have to wear diapers some or all of the time. Jamie was never able to be toilet trained, her mom gave up on it years ago, and we have tried again by using a timer on her watch or phone to remind her, but it doesn't work unless someone actually leads her to the bathroom every 30 minutes or so and makes her try. She simply doesn't know if or when she needs to go, and forgets to check on her own. Diapers are the only realistic option, yes the top of the diaper shows above the waist of Jamie's sweat pants or jeans when she bends over or sits down, but she doesn't care and no one ever says anything to her about the diapers.

Jamie doesn't mind wearing diapers and when she's only wet which is like 90% of the time or more, she's able to change herself. She only needs help when she makes a BM in her diaper, but everyone in my family is more than willing to change Jamie, and in fact the really sweet boy she's been dating for over a year is also perfectly OK with changing her. It's a very, very minor detail of being Jamie that everyone has chosen to deal with respectfully and therefore it's a non-issue for her and for our family.
Katie2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2019, 11:55 AM   #75
Tayler
Member++

Tayler's Forum Picture

Name: Tayler

Katie you are an absolute sweetheart. Thank you for taking the time to explain that and educate me. I actually teared up a little reading that. Not because I feel sorry for her, I know many disabled people don’t want people to pity or feel sorry for them, and rightfully so. But the fact that your family took her in and think nothing of changing her or doing whatever else she needs is very heartwarming and inspirational. The world needs more people like your family. She sounds like an amazing young woman.
Tayler is offline   Reply With Quote