View Poll Results: Are You Gay?
Yes 6 16.22%
No 24 64.86%
Bi 7 18.92%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2005, 06:20 PM   #21
mrbean

There isnt a problem with it. In fact, homosexual people should show their affection in public. That way there wont be as much homophobic pressure. I'm personally scared of being gay because I live in a rich neighborhood where men cant like men
Old January 27th, 2005, 06:40 PM   #22
1337 Man
Member+

1337 Man's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbean
There isnt a problem with it. In fact, homosexual people should show their affection in public. That way there wont be as much homophobic pressure. I'm personally scared of being gay because I live in a rich neighborhood where men cant like men
You're kidding, right? That would create even more homophobic pressure.

<<< It\'s Limecat! He is not pleased!
Old January 27th, 2005, 06:45 PM   #23
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

Thats what people thought back in the 60s with segregation. If people rebelled, they'red be more hate. Initially there was, but look where we are today.
Old January 27th, 2005, 07:22 PM   #24
1337 Man
Member+

1337 Man's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximan
Thats what people thought back in the 60s with segregation. If people rebelled, they'red be more hate. Initially there was, but look where we are today.
I'm sick of everyone comparing the Civil Rights Movement and this gay marriage thing! First of all, doing such offends many black people. Second of all: It's an invalid comparison.

People back then had absolutely no reason to discriminate against blacks. But today, there's a reason why 2/3 of mankind will not accept gay marriage or gay acts in public.

RELIGION!

The two major religions, Christianity and Islam, condemn homosexuality. That's about 2/3 of mankind. So, let's look at it this way

~2-5 million people favoring segregation back then (no clue if that's the real number)
~4 billion people against homosexuality

Tough luck for the gay people if they think this is going to end up even close to the Civil Rights movement.

Old January 27th, 2005, 07:24 PM   #25
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

I wished our country was more tolerant and let everyone be themselves. Hate harms everyone.

First was: The indians, Then the blacks, Then gays. I might add that each of the above hates were by groups who call themselves christians.

Josh

Old January 27th, 2005, 08:00 PM   #26
1337 Man
Member+

1337 Man's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizard
I wished our country was more tolerant and let everyone be themselves. Hate harms everyone.

First was: The indians, Then the blacks, Then gays. I might add that each of the above hates were by groups who call themselves christians.
Ah, I see, so if everyone who hated on those people wore purple socks, you'd say that purple socks are enslaving?

And it's not just Christians that are against homosexuality, it's also Jews and Muslims. Our country was built upon Christian values, as well, so we should keep it safe from perversions such as gay marriage. Can't they just accept civil unions and not petition for marriage?

Old January 27th, 2005, 08:59 PM   #27
Underage_Thinker
Awesome Poster

Underage_Thinker's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekia aj
Being gay is fine...I just perfer that gay's keep to themselve's kinda....no public affection. For two reasons, I think it's kinda gross to see and that little kids should not see that.

-Ekia
well if you have that theroy think about this

There are hookers having sex on street corners next to drug delers selling drugs on street corners next to gangs fighting on street corners so

wat i am saying is y cant gay pepople be gay on street corners
PS. i am strait

Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
- Popular Mechanics, 1949

︻┳═一
Old January 27th, 2005, 09:05 PM   #28
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtsman604
Quote:
Being gay is fine...I just perfer that gay's keep to themselve's kinda....no public affection. For two reasons, I think it's kinda gross to see and that little kids should not see that.

-Ekia
well if you have that theroy think about this

There are hookers having sex on street corners next to drug delers selling drugs on street corners next to gangs fighting on street corners so

wat i am saying is y cant gay pepople be gay on street corners
PS. i am strait
I never have and you will never hear me say that it is okay for hookers and drug dealers.

-Ekia

Old January 27th, 2005, 09:07 PM   #29
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337 Man
Quote:

Ah, I see, so if everyone who hated on those people wore purple socks, you'd say that purple socks are enslaving?

And it's not just Christians that are against homosexuality, it's also Jews and Muslims. Our country was built upon Christian values, as well, so we should keep it safe from perversions such as gay marriage. Can't they just accept civil unions and not petition for marriage?
Find one occasion where Muslims or Jews were against gays. I challenge you.
Old January 27th, 2005, 09:42 PM   #30
1337 Man
Member+

1337 Man's Forum Picture

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Jews share the old testament, which condemns homosexuality. Also, there's a story in the Quaran condemning homosexuality.

Old January 27th, 2005, 10:43 PM   #31
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Jews share the old testament, which condemns homosexuality. Also, there's a story in the Quaran condemning homosexuality.
I meant these days. Just becuase the bible says so doesnt mean all people hate it. THey may not believe in it, but they let it be, since it's none of their buisness. So give an example of someone discriminating or not allowing homosexuals to be normal.
Old January 28th, 2005, 12:20 PM   #32
Ravenous
Unregistered

there is no problem with being gay they should be treated exactly the same as any other person who cares if some little kiddy sees them :p

Old February 1st, 2005, 07:16 PM   #33
mrbean

They cant help it
Old February 10th, 2005, 10:23 PM   #34
__Michael__

Default ...

Quote:
Being gay is fine...I just perfer that gay's keep to themselve's kinda....no public affection. For two reasons, I think it's kinda gross to see and that little kids should not see that. -Ekia
What's wrong with kids seeing stuff like that? Seeing gays in public makes it harder for parents to encrypt messages that gays are sickos into their minds. Anyways, I doubt kids that young with get the idea that they actually are going out or are married though. Anyways, I think it's ok, as long as they're not doing anything that wouldn't be accepted for straight couples

\"Kill my boss? Do I dare live out the American dream?\" -Homer Simpson
Old February 11th, 2005, 03:17 AM   #35
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I meant these days. Just becuase the bible says so doesnt mean all people hate it. THey may not believe in it, but they let it be, since it's none of their buisness. So give an example of someone discriminating or not allowing homosexuals to be normal.

Example:

Jerry Fawell
Boy Scouts

Josh

Old March 6th, 2005, 04:05 PM   #36
ruler_of_hell

I beleive that it is alright to be gay, I know two people who are gay!

I am deathsmessenger25 and ruler_of_hell on kol
Old April 13th, 2005, 08:25 AM   #37
ruler_of_hell

I am in silence today in support for gay rights, and my state now has a ban on gay marriage

I am deathsmessenger25 and ruler_of_hell on kol
Old April 13th, 2005, 10:57 AM   #38
boognish
A Pleaser

so has the enitre us.

My Views Are Odd, I am Accutally a Republican
i dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy it
i swear to drunk im not god

pm me if anyone needs any kind of help, i probly know the answer you seek
i got a new email...
its gmail! it is: [email protected]
Old April 13th, 2005, 12:52 PM   #39
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Incredible, that highlights how much your republican government is living in the PAST.

Conservatives are EVIL!

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Old April 13th, 2005, 04:09 PM   #40
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

boognish, only 11 states have banned gay marriage
Closed Thread