Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 1st, 2018, 05:31 AM   #1
Ilove318

Ilove318's Forum Picture

Name: Nirvana
Default I don't know what's wrong with me!

I posted this on the eating disorders forum, but I figured my question might be better answered here.

My mum keeps telling my bust/chest is too big and it shouldnít be. I told her I canít control that, but she said you can. Is it possible to do that? I donít even know if it is too big.

For once in a long time, I felt happy about myself this morning, and I had an argument with my mum, and every positive thing I thought went down the drain. I keep feeling that whenever Iím around my parents, my self esteem just lowers drastically. I donít like it. No matter what I do, itís not good enough.

33/35 in science isnít good enough because someone got 34.5/35. I just feel stupid and like a waste of oxygen and space. I wish I could get away from everything from r a while, but I canít.

What is wrong with me, apart from the fact I am depressed. Is there something else? Am I crazy?