nebula
VT Lover

nebula's Forum Picture

Name: shay
Default Re: Ask Me Anything!

uuuuu I only just saw these! ;-;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevun View Post
have you ever gone through a dark time within your life, specifically worries about the real world and job opportunities? how do you deal with them? what advice do you have?

you're awesome btw, merry christmas!
(very) belated Christmas to you too bud, youíre smashing

and yeah I have, and itís really crappy. Majority of the time itís due to negative people or situations around me pulling down my mood and my overall mental health. Itís still something Iím partially dealing with. My advice for it is to try and put yourself first, however hard it might seem, and think of every possible route that could happen. Weigh up all the pros and cons of each decision and then make it so the most beneficial option happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley2003 View Post
Do you want to get married someday?
I never used to like the thought of marriage ceremonies due to the fact that they were too expensive and that they arenít always indicative of a commitment for a long duration of time as there are an abundance of different ways people portray commitments such as having a house or car down under both names. Or maybe thatís just my overly cynical view of the world and personally I just hate being the centre of attention and being all dressed up.

However as of recently Iíd like the thought of having a wedding one day

nebula ~ help and advice moderator
feel free to PM me if you have any queries

~Endeavour was here~
*Mars was here*
nebula is offline   Reply With Quote