Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 6th, 2006, 04:10 PM   #1
skier44
Junior Member+
 
skier44's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: March 1, 2006
Default gay with straight relationship

idk where to put htis so i put it here...

not to be mean or offending in anyway, butt before a gay guy/girl comes out of the closet can they have girlfrends? or do they?

remember BLINK 182
skier44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2006, 04:37 PM   #2
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n
 
mRojas2000's Forum Picture
 
Name: Miguel
Join Date: April 1, 2006
Location: Moving around... seriously!
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Default Re: gay with straight relationship

if you are gay having straight relationships, you can consider yourself bi... in case this isnt what you wanted, some gay people marry women, because they think that if they announce they are gay, the community its not going to accept him, and they keep it as a secret... if i was gay... i would be a proud gay... since im not... im a proud straight!

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.


~Harrie's proud brother!~

VT Veteran
mRojas2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2006, 10:47 PM   #3
skier44
Junior Member+
 
skier44's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: March 1, 2006
Default Re: gay with straight relationship

what i mean is that , before a gay guy comes out, can or do they have girlfrends?

remember BLINK 182
skier44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2006, 11:42 PM   #4
MoveAlong
Legendary Member
 
Join Date: April 6, 2006
Gender: Male
Default Re: gay with straight relationship

Some gay people pretend to have girlfriends for different reasons, such as hiding from the straight-dominated world, or to get a job ect.

Before some guys know, they tend to go through girlfriends if they're at a certain age. If a guy does know, and is lying to the girl, then that's his problem and he's either going to have to love her enough to stay with her or break her heart.

...bluntly

Oh, and are you using coming out as knowing, or before they announce it or tell someone else?
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2006, 12:37 AM   #5
kolte
I am: I am
 
kolte's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matt
Join Date: May 31, 2005
Location: usa
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Default Re: gay with straight relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrojas2000
if you are gay having straight relationships, you can consider yourself bi... in case this isnt what you wanted, some gay people marry women, because they think that if they announce they are gay, the community its not going to accept him, and they keep it as a secret... if i was gay... i would be a proud gay... since im not... im a proud straight!
well, your stright, its really hard to just 'come out' when you know there ARE going to be people who hate you, fear you and mock you for it. Your stright, you don't know that fear. You say you would embrace it, but its this insane mental struggle. Its an empending doom to me. I will never, or at least not at this time of my life, come out. It would be the end of my life. My family, they would not recognize me, my friends, shocked. I wish this society was more accepting, but they are not, and they never will be in my lifetime. Being gay, to me, is the worst curse of this planet. And I fucking hate that I'm gay. I don't embrace it, I dispise it.

I've had girlfriends, and I've 'loved' some women, though not sexually in the least bit really. Sadly.


""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2006, 04:55 AM   #6
Parasite
Banned
 
Join Date: March 20, 2005
Location: Inbetween the rain drops
Age: 26
Default Re: gay with straight relationship

this is the all time stupidest question.
how else would you date a person of the same sex without telling them?
god.
Parasite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2006, 07:52 AM   #7
Scar
Member
 
Join Date: March 10, 2006
Location: florida
Default Re: gay with straight relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parasite
this is the all time stupidest question.
how else would you date a person of the same sex without telling them?
god.
u dont have to be mean, some people dont kno i gues but most gay guys and girls do have straight relationships then come out.
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2006, 09:00 AM   #8
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n
 
mRojas2000's Forum Picture
 
Name: Miguel
Join Date: April 1, 2006
Location: Moving around... seriously!
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Default Re: gay with straight relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolte
well, your stright, its really hard to just 'come out' when you know there ARE going to be people who hate you, fear you and mock you for it. Your stright, you don't know that fear. You say you would embrace it, but its this insane mental struggle. Its an empending doom to me. I will never, or at least not at this time of my life, come out. It would be the end of my life. My family, they would not recognize me, my friends, shocked. I wish this society was more accepting, but they are not, and they never will be in my lifetime. Being gay, to me, is the worst curse of this planet. And I fucking hate that I'm gay. I don't embrace it, I dispise it.

I've had girlfriends, and I've 'loved' some women, though not sexually in the least bit really. Sadly.

well... you dont have to be ashamed you are gay... if you are, then come to italy!!! in my city there are thousands of gay people, and they are always holding hands and stuff... they dont really care... no one does, because here people realize that people have different likes, and like to say "taste"... my mom's husband best friend is gay, and hes really cool. his boyfriend really nice, and one of the smartest persons ive ever known... my point is, that no one will ever care about you being gay... i mean, its you, and they have to accept it, they like it or not

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.


~Harrie's proud brother!~

VT Veteran
mRojas2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2006, 10:09 PM   #9
skier44
Junior Member+
 
skier44's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: March 1, 2006
Default Re: gay with straight relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalyptic_Storm
Before some guys know, they tend to go through girlfriends if they're at a certain age.
exactly wat i wanteed to know


and fuck off parasite

remember BLINK 182
skier44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2006, 01:57 AM   #10
what the?
Nice Poster
 
what the?'s Forum Picture
 
Join Date: June 15, 2004
Location: Southampton, England
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Default Re: gay with straight relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolte
I wish this society was more accepting, but they are not, and they never will be in my lifetime. Being gay, to me, is the worst curse of this planet. And I fucking hate that I'm gay. I don't embrace it, I dispise it.
I think every homosexual wishes that society would be more accepting, but whether it is or it isn't, that's just a fact of life, but it's not just homosexuals that will experiance this. I believe everyone is in a constant struggle to conform ot some kind of social normality, even though I don't believe such a thing exists. No two people are the same, so how could there ever be a one, two or any sized group of persons who can say they are normal? The fact is mate, is that your sexuality, no matter how much you might despise it, is a big part of who you are and the way you interact with the rest of the world, and is something that most people will have had major difficulities dealing with. Don't ever say that you despise it, because that's self degrading, and the only reason you would come to say such a thing, is due to other people's narrow-minded views of sexuality. Just because other people won't or don't like you for who you are, it doesn't mean you can't...

And the sun sets in the sky
You're the apple of my eye
If the bomb goes off again
In my brain or on the train
I hope that I'm with you
'Cos I wouldn't know what to do
It means nothing
what the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2006, 02:58 PM   #11
mr_smite1
Banned
 
mr_smite1's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 31, 2006
Location: S wales
Age: 27
Default Re: gay with straight relationship

Society are more redemming about personal feelings now, but if u r gay with straight relationships, and u enjoy both, u can prob class urself as bi
mr_smite1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2006, 05:47 PM   #12
fdsgfg55465
Member++
 
fdsgfg55465's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: October 18, 2005
Location: florida, usa
Default Re: gay with straight relationship

if youre gay you cant be in a stright relationship
fdsgfg55465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2006, 01:03 PM   #13
mr_smite1
Banned
 
mr_smite1's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 31, 2006
Location: S wales
Age: 27
Default Re: gay with straight relationship

u can if u turn out 2 b bi, or bi-curious
mr_smite1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org