Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 17th, 2006, 10:12 PM   #41
Makod
Member++

Makod's Forum Picture

Default Re: G W Bush (by popular demand)

The point is Nazis really didn't have anything to base their attacks on, they were just all pissed off about the first WW.

The radical Islamists however do, remember the Crusades? It gave the Middle Eastern world a very wrong impression of the rest of society, that everyone was out to get them, and so far we have supported these opinions

The terrorists use our getting involved in the conflicts of the Middle East as a way to convince those of the Middle East who are not radicals, to become radicals.

We are, in short, fueling the fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I bet clinton sure did alot to stop outsourcing
And so did Bush

What outsourcing does: exploits people of countries with a lesser standerd of living, because they'll work for about 1/5 of what an American will. This takes away from jobs that could be potentialy done by US citizens.

And so we ignore the beggar's cup
Praise your act in the Grand Finale
Teach the unborn the winners sign
a welcome grin to the world Royal

Last edited by Makod; October 17th, 2006 at 10:16 PM.
Makod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2006, 10:16 PM   #42
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makod View Post
The point is Nazis really didn't have anything to base their attacks on, they were just all pissed off about the first WW.

The radical Islamists however do, remember the Crusades? It gave the Middle Eastern world a very wrong impression of the rest of society, that everyone was out to get them, and so far we have supported these opinions

The terrorists use our getting involved in the conflicts of the Middle East as a way to convince those of the Middle East who are not radicals, to become radicals.

We are, in short, fueling the fire.
Ok. PLEASE don't tell me that you accualy believe that muslims are pissed from the crusades OVER 1000 YEARS AGO. Also muslims went on crusades just as big as the christians killing people for allah. No offense but you seem as if you are getting pretty desperate and are just trying to make up excuses. Prove me if I'm wrong on that
Nazis have you ever seen Nazi ideology? Allow me to find some nice info for you.
Here you go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism

O yeah and well read this http://www.masada2000.org/islam.html Make sure to read the whole thing especialy the qur an verses

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png

Last edited by Phantom; October 17th, 2006 at 10:20 PM.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2006, 10:23 PM   #43
Makod
Member++

Makod's Forum Picture

Thanks for posting a link to a website with a lot of opinions.

The Crusades started a feeling of hate between us that has lasted for centuries. It is not all the Crusades, there have been conflicts perpetuating these feelings throughout the years. If the Crusades had been the only conflict between the Middle East and the outside world I doubt these feelings would be present.

Old October 17th, 2006, 10:25 PM   #44
cmpcmp
Member++

they don't justify killing us beause of our foreign policy, they do it through their CULT.

Since when did every american thinkt the same aand they all needed to be killed? radical islam isn't rational it is radical
cmpcmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2006, 10:27 PM   #45
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Quote:
Thanks for posting a link to a website with a lot of opinions.

The Crusades started a feeling of hate between us that has lasted for centuries. It is not all the Crusades, there have been conflicts perpetuating these feelings throughout the years. If the Crusades had been the only conflict between the Middle East and the outside world I doubt these feelings would be present.
No not opinions FACTS well most of it anyways. I suppose non of these are facts.
90%-95% OF ALL THE CONFLICTS ON THIS PLANET TODAY
INVOLVE MUSLIMS FIGHTING NON-MUSLIMS OR EACH OTHER!
There are many trouble spots around the world, but as a general rule, it's easy to make an educated guess at one of the participants: Muslims vs. Jews in "Palestine," Muslims vs. Hindus in Kashmir, Muslims vs. Christians in Africa, Muslims vs. Buddhists in Thailand, Muslims vs. Russians in the Caucasus, etc...

FACT:
1.4 BILLION Muslims in the World
280 Million Americans
5½ Million Israelis Surrounded by 350 Million Arab Muslims!!!

FACT:
OVER THE LAST FIFTY YEARS...
The world population of Christians increased by 47%
The world population of Buddhists increased by 63%
The world population of Muslims increased by 235%
Intermarriage, the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, the Nazi Holocaust, pogroms
and over 100 years of unrelenting Arab/Islamic terrorism have taken its toll.
The State of Israel is the Jewish Peoples' last reservoir and stronghold against
the end of a five thousand year history! Sadly, over the last fifty years,
the world Jewish population has DECREASED by 4%

Among every four humans in the world, one of them is Muslim.
Islam is now the second largest religious group in France, Great Britain and USA

The average European couple now has fewer than 1.4 babies, compared to 3.6 babies born to the average Muslim immigrant couple in Europe. Across Western Europe 16 to 20 percent of babies are being born into Muslim families. By 2020 Muslims will account for 10% of the overall population of Europe. Within 20 years, Muslims will be 30% of France - in 30 or 40 years, a majority. In ten years, Muslims will be the majority in Spain and Italy.

What about these koran verses
-Muslims are encouraged to be wholly occupied (Sura 2:273) with fighting for Allah's cause.

- Allah will give "a far richer recompense to those who fight for him" (Sura 4:96).

- Regarding infidels (unbelievers), they are the Muslim's "inveterate enemies" (Sura 4:101). Muslims are to "arrest them, besiege them and lie in ambush everywhere" (Sura 9:5) for them. They are to "seize them and put them to death wherever you find them, kill them wherever you find them, seek out the enemies of Islam relentlessly" (Sura 4:90). "Fight them until Islam reigns supreme" (Sura 2:193). "Cut off their heads, and cut off the tips of their fingers" (Sura 8:12).

- If a Muslim does not go to war, Allah will kill him (Sura 9:39). He is to be told, "the heat of war is fierce, but more fierce is the heat of Hell-fire" (Sura 9:81).

- A Muslim must "fight for the cause of Allah with the devotion due to him" (Sura 22:78)

- Muslims must make war on the infidels (unbelievers) who live around them (Sura 9:123).

- Muslims are to be "ruthless to unbelievers" (Sura 48:29).

- A Muslim should "enjoy the good things" he has gained by fighting (Sura 8:69).

- A Muslim can kill any person he wishes if it be a "just cause" (Sura 6:152).

- Allah loves those who "fight for his cause" (Sura 61:3).
Anyone who fights against Allah or renounces Islam in favor of another religion shall be "put to death or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off alternative sides" (Sura 5:34).

- Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him. Sahih Al-Bukhari (9:57)

- Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. (Koran 9:5)

- Take him and fetter him and expose him to hell fire. (Koran 69:30-37)

- I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them. (Koran 8:12)

- They should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides. (Koran 5:33)

- Know that paradise is under the shades of swords. Sahih al-Bukhari Vol 4 p55

And Speaking of Paradise...

"There will be "gushing fountains" and everyone "shall recline on jeweled couches face to face, and there shall wait on them immortal youths with bowls and ewers and a cup of purest wine." Suras (or chapters) 55 and 56 of the Quran.

"Therein are bashful virgins whom neither man nor jinnee will have touched before ... virgins as fair as corals and rubies," sura 55. A few lines later, you might remind them of "virgins chaste and fair ... they shall recline on green cushions and fine carpets."

"The smallest reward for the people of Paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah [a Damascus suburb] to Sana'a.'"

It will be the day, God willing, you spend with the women of paradise...Know that the gardens of paradise are waiting for you in all their beauty, and the women of paradise are waiting, calling out, "Come hither, friend of God."

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
Old October 17th, 2006, 10:30 PM   #46
Makod
Member++

Makod's Forum Picture

Quote:
Nazis have you ever seen Nazi ideology? Allow me to find some nice info for you.
Here you go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism
Hahahaha, you have no idea... Germany had to pay for a huge amount of the damages for the first WW, their country had pretty much gone to shit, and their pride had been injured.

They wanted someone they could blame for this, they wanted to restore their pride, so they blamed the Jews, gays, and other minorities. They then proceeded to march out to gain back land, and more, as payment for what had been done.

That is the REAL reasoning behind the Nazi party (sure, there were some who genuinely believed what Hitler said, but not too many.)

Quote:
Prove me if I'm wrong on that

Old October 17th, 2006, 10:30 PM   #47
cmpcmp
Member++

Quote:
Im pesonaly disguseted that you continue to search for some kind of logical reasoning for why terrorists would kill inocents for no reason at all other than to incurr fear. I live in seattle and fairly recently there was a shooting by an islamic man at a jewish center, un provoked and he only targeted woman.

IT ISN"T LOGICAL IT IS HATE THAT KNOWS NO BOUNDS OTHER THAN THEIR TWISTED VIEW OF WHAT THEY THEIR RELIGION SAYS. Which alllllllllllllllllllll even slightly moderate muslims will tell u is completely wrong.
Old October 17th, 2006, 10:33 PM   #48
Makod
Member++

Makod's Forum Picture

It is wrong, did you note that I said that we gave them the wrong idea of other countries?

What they think is WRONG, but we are also partly to blame for this.

If both sides would wise the fuck up maybe there wouldn't be any wars.

Old October 17th, 2006, 10:35 PM   #49
cmpcmp
Member++

Quote:
That is the REAL reasoning behind the Nazi party (sure, there were some who genuinely believed what Hitler said, but not too many.)
This is a sick distortion of the truth. maybe it was spurred by their debts and their need of a scapegoat, (and yes i knew what ur talking about before hand) but it was their ideology that allowed them to kill millions of people that hadn't done anything wrong.

-Debt doesn't make peopel kill 6 million jews, flawed ideology does.
-Hurt prode doesn't make some one kill 6 million jews, flawed ideology does.
-A need of a scape goat doesn't kill 6 million jews, flawed ideology does.

maybe the combination of the three eased people in to a economicly succesfull ideology of hate, but it didn't make them kill ppl, their belifs did.
Old October 17th, 2006, 10:41 PM   #50
cmpcmp
Member++

Quote:

If both sides would wise the fuck up maybe there wouldn't be any wars.
-how are we to blame for what their theaching are?
-Of coures if both sides would wise up there wouldn't be a conflict, but THERE SIDE ISN"T AND REFUSES TO BE WISE DON"T YOU GET IT?????
-DO you think that america likes fighting a war cuz its fun? that every day when a soldier dies we say, hey i hope he angered enough of them to become terrorists so that when i get old enough to join that there will be some good killin left for me? NO NO NO
-We are there because they hate us and do it with violence, not the other way around.
-PPL support thee war on terror to fight the terrorists, to fix the problem and overthrow HATE breeding Dictatorships and theorcacies. If there wasn't a problem we wouldn't be there.
Old October 18th, 2006, 02:31 PM   #51
Makod
Member++

Makod's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpcmp View Post
-how are we to blame for what their theaching are?
:sigh: The Quran doesn't teach the Muslims to go after the "infidels." It does however teach that Muslims must defend themselves when insulted/attacked.

Old October 18th, 2006, 02:44 PM   #52
*Dissident*
Nice Poster

*Dissident*'s Forum Picture

Ok, Muhammud himself was a teacher of tolerance of Christians and Jews. Thats why the Persian and Muslim armies didnt slaughter them needlessly. They all originated from "The same book", or Abraham, or whatever. All monotheistic, all the same God. The terrorists are extremist islamics, led to believe they are right by corrupt leadership. Remember that woman speaking out against the war and the sootings and such, and how it was all Gods wrath? thats basically the christian equivalent.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/875...ar77282xr4.gif

you can bomb the world to pieces
but you cant bomb it into peace

life is to short to make just on decision. musics to loud for just one station. love is to big for just one nation, and God is to big for just one religion

Come visit my diary, War is Hell! http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/fo...play.php?f=104
*Dissident* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2006, 02:56 PM   #53
0=
Gone...

0='s Forum Picture

He rigged the elections both times. He's a war mongering asshole. He has wasted more money than any other president in history, so he's irresponsible. Let's face it, he's not very smart, he can't even pronounce nuclear.
0= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2006, 03:16 PM   #54
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by popo93 View Post
He rigged the elections both times. He's a war mongering asshole. He has wasted more money than any other president in history, so he's irresponsible. Let's face it, he's not very smart, he can't even pronounce nuclear.
*SIGH* *shakes head* Wheres your proof. I don't see any.
I think you are like makod you just jump on the liberal hate wagon against bush. Let me say this I bet that if al gore or some other extreme leftist liberal did all the things bush did you would not care.
Why is it that both popo AND makod can't even say anything logical about or against bush and all they can do is spew flames at him that quite frankly don't make a bit of sense. I am questioning if either of you even read the OP.

Quote:
:sigh: The Quran doesn't teach the Muslims to go after the "infidels." It does however teach that Muslims must defend themselves when insulted/attacked.
O....M....F....G
Makod you make me so angry. I have shown MANY times these verses in the qur ran yet you seem to ignore them.
read the verses

O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. [al-Ma'idah 5:51.11]

But did you know that there are 123 verses in the Quran concerning fighting and killing for the cause of Allah? Here are but a few passages:

-Muslims are encouraged to be wholly occupied (Sura 2:273) with fighting for Allah's cause.

- Allah will give "a far richer recompense to those who fight for him" (Sura 4:96).

- Regarding infidels (unbelievers), they are the Muslim's "inveterate enemies" (Sura 4:101). Muslims are to "arrest them, besiege them and lie in ambush everywhere" (Sura 9:5) for them. They are to "seize them and put them to death wherever you find them, kill them wherever you find them, seek out the enemies of Islam relentlessly" (Sura 4:90). "Fight them until Islam reigns supreme" (Sura 2:193). "Cut off their heads, and cut off the tips of their fingers" (Sura 8:12).

- If a Muslim does not go to war, Allah will kill him (Sura 9:39). He is to be told, "the heat of war is fierce, but more fierce is the heat of Hell-fire" (Sura 9:81).

- A Muslim must "fight for the cause of Allah with the devotion due to him" (Sura 22:78)

- Muslims must make war on the infidels (unbelievers) who live around them (Sura 9:123).

- A Muslim should "enjoy the good things" he has gained by fighting (Sura 8:69).

Anyone who fights against Allah or renounces Islam in favor of another religion shall be "put to death or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off alternative sides" (Sura 5:34).

- Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. (Koran 9:5)

- I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them. (Koran 8:12)

- They should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides. (Koran 5:33)

"There will be "gushing fountains" and everyone "shall recline on jeweled couches face to face, and there shall wait on them immortal youths with bowls and ewers and a cup of purest wine." Suras (or chapters) 55 and 56 of the Quran.

"Therein are bashful virgins whom neither man nor jinnee will have touched before ... virgins as fair as corals and rubies," sura 55. A few lines later, you might remind them of "virgins chaste and fair ... they shall recline on green cushions and fine carpets."

"The smallest reward for the people of Paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah [a Damascus suburb] to Sana'a.'"

It will be the day, God willing, you spend with the women of paradise...Know that the gardens of paradise are waiting for you in all their beauty, and the women of paradise are waiting, calling out, "Come hither, friend of God."

Old October 18th, 2006, 04:34 PM   #55
cmpcmp
Member++

Quote:
He rigged the elections both times.
Do you ahve any kind of proof??
-(perdiction, he will say something about corporations)

Quote:
He's a war mongering asshole
HMMM war mongerer? well then so are.....
Yes to Disarming Iraq
29 Democrats joined 48 Republicans to pass a Senate resolution on October 11 authorizing President Bush to use military force, if necessary, to disarm Iraq:

* Max Baucus (Mont.)
* Evan Bayh (Ind.)
* Joe Biden (Del.)
* John Breaux (La.)
* Maria Cantwell(mine currently) (Wash.)
* Jean Carnahan (Mo.)
* Tom Carper (Del.)
* Max Cleland (Ga.)
* Hillary Clinton (N.Y.)
* Tom Daschle (S.D.)
* Christopher Dodd (Conn.)
* Byron Dorgan (N.D.)
* John Edwards (N.C.)
* Dianne Feinstein (Calif.)
* Tom Harkin (Iowa)
* Fritz Hollings (S.C.)
* Tim Johnson (S.D.)
* John Kerry (Mass.)
* Herb Kohl (Wis.)
* Mary Landrieu (La.)
* Joe Lieberman (Conn.)
* Blanche Lincoln (Ark.)
* Zell Miller (Ga.)
* Ben Nelson (Neb.)
* Bill Nelson (Fla.)
* Harry Reid (Nev.)
* John Rockefeller (W.Va.)
* Charles Schumer (N.Y.)
* Bob Torricelli (N.J.)

apperently most of the liberals in the congress are war mongerers also.
Old October 18th, 2006, 04:49 PM   #56
cmpcmp
Member++

Quote:
He has wasted more money than any other president in history,
-there is a difference between spending and wasting
Quote:
so he's irresponsible.
-any specific examples?
Quote:
Let's face it, he's not very smart he can't even pronounce nuclear.
-do u have his IQ test scores some where?? (a real one?) (if so read this....)
http://www.csbsju.edu/uspp/Bush/Bush-IQ-Myth.html
-Since when did pronouncing words have to do with how smart you are?? Steven hawkings has motor neurone disease and can hardly speak, he must be really dumb.
Old October 18th, 2006, 04:51 PM   #57
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

Smile Re: G W Bush (by popular demand)

Quote:
*SIGH* *shakes head* Wheres your proof. I don't see any.
I think you are like makod you just jump on the liberal hate wagon against bush. Let me say this I bet that if al gore or some other extreme leftist liberal did all the things bush did you would not care.
Why is it that both popo AND makod can't even say anything logical about or against bush and all they can do is spew flames at him that quite frankly don't make a bit of sense. I am questioning if either of you even read the OP.

O....M....F....G
Makod you make me so angry. I have shown MANY times these verses in the qur ran yet you seem to ignore them.
read the verses

O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. [al-Ma'idah 5:51.11]

But did you know that there are 123 verses in the Quran concerning fighting and killing for the cause of Allah? Here are but a few passages:

Dam that book. Its full of hate. We should distory the people who use it for war. ALL OF THEM before they get us first.

Josh

TheWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2006, 04:56 PM   #58
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
Dam that book. Its full of hate. We should distory the people who use it for war. ALL OF THEM before they get us first.
Damn straight! jk.
No we should kill the people who take it THAT far, like al quida and many other groups.
"Those who do the most evil do it in the name of religion" Some famous guy
Its sick the way these fuckers justifiy killing people in the name of religion.
This is one of the reasons I dislike religion.

Old October 18th, 2006, 05:21 PM   #59
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

Religion defines evil and is little more than the evil it suppose to define. Remember, nothing fails as often as prayer.

Josh

TheWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2006, 09:03 PM   #60
*Dissident*
Nice Poster

*Dissident*'s Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
Religion defines evil and is little more than the evil it suppose to define. Remember, nothing fails as often as prayer.
I disagree...Most religions teach peace and understanding, but the people who try to interpret it, and do it wrongly, are the evil ones.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/875...ar77282xr4.gif

you can bomb the world to pieces
but you cant bomb it into peace

life is to short to make just on decision. musics to loud for just one station. love is to big for just one nation, and God is to big for just one religion

Come visit my diary, War is Hell! http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/fo...play.php?f=104
*Dissident* is offline   Reply With Quote