Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 22nd, 2006, 08:19 AM   #1
RC
Unregistered

Default My dillemma

Okay, so I have a similar dillemma to Cable, but well... ok:
I had a crush on this girl, who I was like best friends with, and I had another friend who was a girl, so I told her that I liked the first girl(from now on known as 1) and the second girl (from now on known as 2) gave me alot of good advice, although I didnt know that 1 had a boyfriend and so when I told 1 that I liked her she told her boyfriend that and he sent me an email saying basically "lay off" and so I did, but then I found myself falling for 2, who I've known longer than 1, and who I've been besties for ages too, and I kind of still like 1, but then about 6 months after I told 1 that I had a crush on her, and her and I were back to being besties, I asked her for some advice to do with 2. And now I'm confused about who I like more.
Old March 22nd, 2006, 08:33 AM   #2
Scar

i dont think you should be asking a girl out that has a boyfriend. unless you like to fight. u should try to go wit 2 if she dosent have a boyfriend. this is my addvice so do what you want.
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 08:50 AM   #3
RC
Unregistered

2 doesnt have a boyfriend, but I didn't know that 1 had a boyfriend at the time. It like seriously screwed up my friendship with 1 for about 2 months, until she broke up with him, but then she got together with another guy, and now another guy, but like, I've just been like best friends with 1 again since, and I like gave her advice when she told me she liked another guy.BUT THANX!
Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:13 PM   #4
ScotsGirl
Awesome Poster

Does girl 1 have a bf just now?

It might help if you think about what attracted you to each girl in the first place.
You say that you started falling for 2 after you found out 1 had a bf.
Do you think your feelings for girl 2 have anything to do with the fact that she was available, whereas, girl 1 was/is in a relationship? You dont have to answer that here, but you need to be honest with yourself.

Anyway, I hope you get things sorted out!
Goodluck!

xxx
ScotsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 11:19 PM   #5
OCD4ME

OCD4ME's Forum Picture

wow thats a bit confuzing...but iv known a guy since i was like 6 and now were are like going out and he was my bestset friend..and ever since we broke up we never talekd again..and well most of my realtionships so far are liek that...i recomend going fo the one hos not utr bestie. just to be on the safe side...and screw the other guys who tell u to lay off....

"Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable... but that's call canibolism my children and is frowned upon in most societies."
~Willie Wonka~

need more help?

visit www.myspace.com/freakwitnoheart

OCD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2006, 12:45 AM   #6
RC
Unregistered

Yeah thanx. Also do you think it matter that 2 is older than me by about 9 months? She never seemed to mind that when we were besties
Old March 23rd, 2006, 10:44 AM   #7
Scar

it doesnt matter if she is a little older than you. remember dont try to go wit a girl who has a boyfriend.
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2006, 10:47 AM   #8
RC
Unregistered

nah, i wont ask 1 out unless she becomes available again, but i think that I like 2 more now
Old March 27th, 2006, 04:18 AM   #9
RC
Unregistered

Okay so I asked 2 if she'd go out with me, and she thought about it for a day, and she told me that it'd be too awkward going out with her best guy friend, and i said that i respected that, and that i didn't want it to change anything, and she said that it wouldnt, and so i feel sad, but better.
Old March 27th, 2006, 01:56 PM   #10
krzwis
Member+

its always tricky with best friends that like each other....just cool it till the energy dies out....

i've had moments where i've liked my best friend, and she's liked me....but doing anything with that CAN and WILL screw it up to kingdom come

basicly my advice is....take a month or two off....forget about dating girls for a bit...cool it, calm down....take a break....etc. Be friends with your friend

Get it out of your system then everything will be alright

"Quit complaining!"
-Philippians 2:14

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. "
-1 Corinthians 13:4-8
krzwis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2006, 11:53 PM   #11
RC
Unregistered

Okay, so 2 has been really normal, and then for some reason or other she was like really sad, so I was trying to cheer her up yesterday and I did that by taking her to see a movie, and she really seemed to enjoy it. I wasn't looking for a date, but then when we were walking back to her house, because she lives in a neighbourhood with gangs about, and I wanted to make sure she was okay, and then she pulled me into an alley between a garden with a hedge and a big wall, and said that she had reconsidered going out with me, and she kissed me. I'm really happy, and I really like her alot. I'm really really happy.
Old April 12th, 2006, 06:58 AM   #12
RC
Unregistered

We went on our official first date. We went to a jazz club, and we had a lot of fun. I think we have something special.
Old April 12th, 2006, 10:16 AM   #13
krzwis
Member+

nice...

happy for you two

tell us how that went

"Quit complaining!"
-Philippians 2:14

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. "
-1 Corinthians 13:4-8
krzwis is offline   Reply With Quote