Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 28th, 2018, 07:43 PM   #1
Swimmer98

Swimmer98's Forum Picture

Name: John
Exclamation Blackout coming out?

Well last night was quite the experience to say the least. Some people came over to my shared apartment and there was a party. I got blasted doing shots and pills of vodka with them, and then smoked so the cross got me. I don’t even really remember how many shots I had, but more than I should have at least lol. I guess at one point I sent some dick pics to someone that had asked and I have no recollection on this. I’m also hard in the closet about being bi because I’m not 100% sure yet and I don’t like labels. But the night was super awkward, i guess I kissed everyone there each like 9 times (all guys) and who knows what else I did. I woke up and had condoms all over the place too lol. I’ve been talking to this guy on Snapchat and we’re pretty good right now, and people had my phone last night and I have saved messages between us and he’s the top snapper so he always shows, and drunk me is strangely open about stuff. I’m afraid someone saw something or I told people I was gay? It’s super foggy but today felt very weird with my roommates. We’ve all blacked out before but I felt strange today about it, and one of my roommates has been using the word gay a lot today and he never mentions it about stuff so I feel like he’s trying to remind me or something? I just feel like a bag of emotions rn, I don’t know what I should do and I feel like my friendships with people are weird now. They all insist I was fine last night and that it was no big deal everyone gets drunk like that, but only after I pushed more did they even mention the kissing thing. It’s like even if I said anything they’re going to keep it to themselves and not remind me. From someone snapping me this morning I realized I snapped a guy and was super horny and someone told me I was showing some people the “girls” I was talking to.

I don’t know if i should say anything to them or what now. I don’t feel like I can be out with them and I’m not even comfortable with myself yet to be open with my friends and family :/ It feels like my life is different now, and I’m walking on thin ice. I feel so awkward about the whole thing and I’m not sure what this all means. Any advice on what i should do next?

Do I come out? Do I tell my friends or my family?

Sorry my writing is such a mess, wrote on my phone.

"Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing." - Dennis Waitley

19/Curious/Traveler

PM Me! I love to talk and meet new people!

Last edited by Swimmer98; April 28th, 2018 at 10:48 PM.
Swimmer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2018, 06:06 PM   #2
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy
Default Re: Blackout coming out?

Next time don't get wasted if u don't
know what u r doing or have done.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2018, 09:12 PM   #3
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie
Default Re: Blackout coming out?

Well we all tend to get loose tongues when intoxicated. I can't attest to being high cause I never will do any drugs. I wouldn't be too worried about what happened. It was among friends. As far as coming out. I wouldn't be in any hurry in doing that. You need to be very sure if you are bi or gay before doing anything. So just go on with your life and do some serious soul searching before making any moves about coming out.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote