Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 16th, 2018, 09:30 PM   #1
sdiego21
Banned

Name: diego
Default Worried about girlfriend's alcohol intake

Iím worried that my girlfriend has been drinking a lot frequently. Iím not saying that sheís alcoholic but if not stopped, she might go down that path. It all started after her parents divorced. I thought it wouldnít affect her since sheís not living with them anymore and has not seen them for a while but I was wrong. When her mom called she just broke down and things have never been the same. Her brotherís still out there in some interracial date tour so I canít really talk to him about his sisterís situation. They talked over the phone but thatís it. I donít want my girlfriend to spiral down a dark path especially with alcohol involved. I donít know what to do.
sdiego21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2018, 10:17 PM   #2
max02
Member++

max02's Forum Picture

Name: Max
Default Re: Worried about girlfriend's alcohol intake

Interracial date tour?
max02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2018, 06:31 PM   #3
Jordan99
Nice Poster

Jordan99's Forum Picture

Name: Jordan

#1- What is an "interracial date tour"?

#2- If she's drinking to excess and it's beginning to concern you and others, it might be time for an intervention. Have you spoken to her about your concerns? Good luck with this.
Jordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2018, 10:10 PM   #4
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdiego21 View Post
Iím worried that my girlfriend has been drinking a lot frequently. Iím not saying that sheís alcoholic but if not stopped, she might go down that path. It all started after her parents divorced. I thought it wouldnít affect her since sheís not living with them anymore and has not seen them for a while but I was wrong. When her mom called she just broke down and things have never been the same. Her brotherís still out there in some interracial date tour so I canít really talk to him about his sisterís situation. They talked over the phone but thatís it. I donít want my girlfriend to spiral down a dark path especially with alcohol involved. I donít know what to do.
You need to tell us a bit more about the situation. How long ago did this happen? What is her and your current living situation? How much and how long has she been drinking? Where exactly is the brother?

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2018, 09:13 PM   #5
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

I would express your concerns with her and be honest and tell her you are worried and don't want to see her ruin her life over her parents problems.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote