Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 14th, 2018, 03:36 PM   #1
Bustin Bieber

Default Coming out crisis!!!

Ok first off I realized something was wrong with me when I fell in love with justin bieber at age 11 and I still think he is so sexy. But try not to judge me to harsh, my mom is a lesbian and her girlfriend lives with us. I have my own privacy sometimes. Anyway I have pictures of Justin on my wall and I even got caught naked on my bed masturbating to them and I lied to my mom when she caught me. She actually believed me or was in denial.

The nudity didn't shock her, she knows I am naked in my room all the time, I just keep some shorts by the bed to put on when leaving out my room. I was terrified she knew I was masturbating to another guy. But today I left school early pretending i didn't feel good (was so bored and horny). After mom left back to work, my friend down the street came over (he knows I secretly love him). I had already undressed so he came to my window and he and I had some fun without our clothes on. Well as things got intense I did nastiest thing, I gave him a sloppy bj and he moaned so loud I didn't hear my mom come in and she heard him and bust in my room and saw me sucking his dick. She turned her head and said get your shorts on and told my friend to get dressed and leave.

She was so embarrassed and mad at me. I apologize for lying about being sick, but is furious about finding out the way she did. I feel free now that she knows and more comfortable being myself. But she is angry I didnt tell her and is asking me what was I thinking having a boy over and her girlfriend is grilling me about whether I am having sex and she is hounding me for the boys age. He is a year older.

I fell so good about being out to my mom but terrified about at he same time. I just needed to get this off my chest. Sorry for rant.
Bustin Bieber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2018, 04:58 PM   #2
Zachary G
VT Lover

Zachary G's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary
Default Re: Coming out crisis!!!

Sounds like a tough spot to be in, but at least its out there now and you can go on from there. Now that she knows you can be completely honest with her about everything. Its a weight off your shoulders.

18/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
Zachary G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2018, 12:49 AM   #3
Bustin Bieber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary G View Post
Sounds like a tough spot to be in, but at least its out there now and you can go on from there. Now that she knows you can be completely honest with her about everything. Its a weight off your shoulders.
Its a large weight and he and I are openly speaking on the phone about how we fill about each other. Mom is just saying and asking weird stuff now.
Bustin Bieber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2018, 01:19 PM   #4
Zachary G
VT Lover

Zachary G's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustin Bieber View Post
Its a large weight and he and I are openly speaking on the phone about how we fill about each other. Mom is just saying and asking weird stuff now.
I guess she is going to have tons of questions, maybe you should make some time for you and her to sit and really talk about some things, let her get all of her questions out.

18/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
Zachary G is offline   Reply With Quote