Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

View Poll Results: Girls, what should I do, helpp?
Tell her that you let it happen, she's not that good 0 0%
Admit to her she got you easily too, but don't say how you feel, or admit how you bragged 0 0%
Admit it all. That you'd bragged, that you tried ur best, but she easily got u too 1 100.00%
Say nothing, take karate and in a few mos get back at her by blocking it (if it works on her) 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 09:42 PM   #1
Ramero

Name: Ramero
Default Girls, what should I do now, cause this SUCKS!?

I'll admit Ive sorta been on the cocky side sometimes ok? Im a senior, HS. Well there's this 1 super cute girl thats a senior too, blonde, 5'7...and she's slapped several guys at school. Lot of reasons, a few serious, some playing around. A couple have tried to block her smack, but none could even come close. I know 1 of the guys, a friend of mine. I hate the fact that she's gotten every guy like that, easily, uggh. So I started going around saying I could easily block her smack if she ever tried it on me, I wouldn't get slapped like other guys. I even told her bestie that. Her bestie asked me if I knew karate and I said no, I don't know a single move. That's the truth. It's just a guy ego thing I guess. Well today, with no warning, the blonde comes up to me in the hall. I didn't know. She looks right at me, flirty faced. I was like 😮😮cuz her face is CUTE! Then she pushes her left hip to the side, props her left hand on her hip. I instantly looked from her face, down to her hip/hand spot, back up to her face and was totally frozen going😯😯😯but then whooop!-out flipped her RIGHT hand-slap-and she just hung it to the side, and right then I was just😲😲😲I couldn't move! I wanted to block it but...it hung out, and it was fast and I just don't know how😣😣I cant! I ended up😤😤😤and going ugggh! As my face turned to the side when her slap hit my face easily. I was mad as hell, but also humiliated! I did a lot of talking before...I was just so sure it wouldn't happen to me from her, like it had other guys though! Now what should I do tomorrow, cause I'm gonna see her...what do I do? I just feel gutted😣
Ramero is online now   Reply With Quote