Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 18th, 2019, 09:33 PM   #1
stitchmeup

stitchmeup's Forum Picture

Name: sharon
Question Do I like him?

Two guys, let's say A and B. I went out with A because I thought I liked A even after B confessed to me that he liked me. A and B are close friends so B stopped talking to me. After a while, I realized and told A that I never really liked him more than a friend and I was confused and that's why I went out with him, so now A and I are back to being friends, he's an understanding guy. I thought B moved on but now he's started talking to me again and these emotions and feelings are resurfacing within me. But I don't know if I like B now, because I can't do that to A. But even when I was with A I really missed B and maybe back then I just made the wrong choice? Or am I overthinking? Should I just leave it as it is and just let what will happen happen?
stitchmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2019, 05:02 AM   #2
ska8er
Legendary Member

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy
Default Re: Do I like him?

I think the close friends r playing games
with u not as a joke but c who u will fall
for. If A is understanding then I would go
with him and let whatever will happen
happen.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2019, 06:45 AM   #3
Natacha
Awesome Poster

Natacha's Forum Picture

Name: Natacha

I'm not sure they are playing games with you. If A is an understanding guy and a friend. I guess he would understand iif you give it a go with B.
As A and B is friends, they must have talked about their feelings towards you, so A )the understanding guy) would probably be able to see you could be a great match.
Natacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2019, 07:17 AM   #4
Uniquemind
VT Lover

I asked a similar question about relationships and dating games a while ago.

But I must concur with the advice given to me that I now pass to you. Do not assume there is a game being played, just go for it explor your feelings and date and then make the accessment just like you did for guy A, give your feelings a chance for guy B.

It’s possible you will like the guy B relationship, or perhaps neither guy is right for you, and some things beyond feelings (no not sexy things) but like the method of how they interact with you throughout the relationship shapes your view on if the relationship should continue or should stop.

Trial by experience right? That’s what dating is, and then going steady tends to be a step up from that.
Uniquemind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2019, 09:41 PM   #5
jennajohnson

Name: Jenna

I think you like B. Mostly because of the fact that you're wondering if you like him. I know whenever I wonder if I like someone I usually end up realizing i do. I think you should be honest with A and tell him about your feelings for B because lying really won't help (trust me I have personal experience).
jennajohnson is offline   Reply With Quote