Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 4th, 2018, 10:07 AM   #1
CoreyGray

Name: Corey
Question do you get sexually frustrated?

so basically i am very aware of my body, and i'm comfortable in my own skin but i tend to get very horny like all the time . and its like i can't control myself - it happens in public and in private when i think of stimulating things. i'm play with myself when i need to and i never orgasm which leaves me really sexually frustrated, and i can't really think of anything else but what turns me on. i have a "friend with benefits"and we usually help each other get off through the phone or video calls - but he cums way quicker than me and i guess he can't really get it back up quick enough or he's too tired . what should i do ?

and if you're going through something similar what do you do ?
CoreyGray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2018, 01:06 PM   #2
eagle18
Nice Poster

Default Re: do you get sexually frustrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyGray View Post
so basically i am very aware of my body, and i'm comfortable in my own skin but i tend to get very horny like all the time . and its like i can't control myself - it happens in public and in private when i think of stimulating things. i'm play with myself when i need to and i never orgasm which leaves me really sexually frustrated, and i can't really think of anything else but what turns me on. i have a "friend with benefits"and we usually help each other get off through the phone or video calls - but he cums way quicker than me and i guess he can't really get it back up quick enough or he's too tired . what should i do ?

So are u getting frustrated cuz u never orgasm so its like u dont get relief? If so maybe u need to get more intouch with your body to figure out whatll help you get to that point to offer you that release. Theres times i can get that way, but finishing helps to releive it. U may need tk trt some different things to see what works

I love to talk about anything, send me a pm if your bored or wanna chat =]
eagle18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2018, 02:14 PM   #3
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

U worrying that u will not have an
orgasm might cause u to lose the
feeling. It could b psychological or
hormonal or it could b that u r not
masturbating long enough.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2018, 02:28 PM   #4
zack.zack
VT Lover

zack.zack's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyGray View Post

So, this is the deal: I can totally relate to what you are going through because I have had the same thing happen to me and it just about drove me up a wall, so you arent alone there.

What I discovered was that I was in some sort of depression and it was keeping me from being able to achieve orgasm or relief as i so desperately needed to.

There isnt much you can do about it, for me it was a matter of finding something to bring me out of that funk that I was in and then I was able to get the long awaited relief Ive been looking for. I hope this helps you maybe understand a little better of what might be going on with you. Youll get through it, its only temporary.

17/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
zack.zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2018, 04:04 PM   #5
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Are you a boy or a girl? Your profile says that you are a girl but your post seems to sound like you are a boy. If you are a girl you need to explore your body and find out where your happy places are and things that you can additionally do to make you hornier while masturbating.
If you are a guy you need to concentrate more sexually and also find things like playing with your nipples or other areas while jerking off. Usually your most sensitive spot on the penis is on the underside of you penis right behind the head and the head or glans itself.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2018, 12:22 AM   #6
KatieCO2003
Member+

KatieCO2003's Forum Picture

Name: Katie

My boyfriend lives 7,000 miles away from me. I live on a cattle ranch way up in the mountains of Colorado. Nothing here but cows and snow. Yeah, frustrated. All the time.
KatieCO2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2018, 02:37 AM   #7
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

I don't think that what you are talking about is sexual frustration. What you have described is being horny at awkward times. Sexual frustration is when you are really frustrated because you aren't having sex. Horny is just the want for sex or masturbation NOW. This is my opinion anyway.

As puberty progresses, this will happen less frequently.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote