Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 18th, 2019, 06:06 AM   #61
Zika
Nice Poster

Default Re: Have you been molested or worse? [TW]

Not to derail this thread, but it's glaring.
Of the 7 guys who have posted about being molested, some with stories of extreme cruelty, not one female has responded, offered support or any words of kindness. Not one.

What does this say about females?
How does this affect men's reluctance to talk about their experiences and their opportunity to heal through being open about it?
Is girls' refusal to acknowledge this a rejection of the guys' experience and pain?

Meanwhile, we have two posts above perpetuating myths about how most females are treated when they report.

Last edited by Zika; April 18th, 2019 at 03:52 PM.
Zika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2019, 08:21 AM   #62
kayin
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zika View Post
That must've been horrible. I'm sorry that happened to you.
You said you were too scared to stop him 'back then.' I take it this was when you were younger. As we get closer to being adults, we have more control over what others do to us. Hopefully age and life's experiences will bring you comfort.
Thanks
kayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2019, 02:49 AM   #63
KatieKat

Name: Katie

I used to a lot when I was younger - guys rubbing against me on the bus etc. Worst was when I got home and there was come on the back of my skirt - I was like 7 at the time and I was so grossed out I went off school sick for days.

Nowadays I just get catcalled, mainly cos I’m not as scared to stand up for myself if anyone does try anything. A guy ‘accidentally’ grabbed my boob on the tube and I screamed at him for ages. Was just glad there were other people there because if we were alone he could have gotten violent. Still shakes me up though, but I’m getting better at dealing.

Sorry kinda rambley. Stay safe people

13 from London UK. Don t be shy, say hi!
KatieKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2019, 11:26 AM   #64
sazzzo
Nice Poster

Name: Tess

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieKat View Post
I used to a lot when I was younger - guys rubbing against me on the bus etc. Worst was when I got home and there was come on the back of my skirt - I was like 7 at the time and I was so grossed out I went off school sick for days.

Nowadays I just get catcalled, mainly cos I’m not as scared to stand up for myself if anyone does try anything. A guy ‘accidentally’ grabbed my boob on the tube and I screamed at him for ages. Was just glad there were other people there because if we were alone he could have gotten violent. Still shakes me up though, but I’m getting better at dealing.

Sorry kinda rambley. Stay safe people
I can identify with boys rubbing against you. And on tubes they press against boobs too sometimes and if you are lucky enough to get a seat they look at legs. But I haven't had anything like boobs being grabbed. That's disgusting.
sazzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2019, 05:24 PM   #65
Sammi

Sammi's Forum Picture

Name: Samantha

At the beach on vacation last year, not sure what to say really
Sammi is online now   Reply With Quote