Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 3rd, 2007, 03:42 AM   #1
older-and-wiser
New Member
 
older-and-wiser's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: July 22, 2004
Default Girls please help! :)

Hi,

There is a girl, im not really seeing her but we talk alot and i see her heaps, well we just had a very interesting talk, i rub her back and shoulders for her alot, and she just told me that she wants more than that, she wants to be touched somewhere else if u get my drift.

Im not sure how i should approach it, i know what to do with my hands, but she wants oral aswell, a dream come true lol, but i dont want to hurt her or make her uncomfterble.

please let me know what is best to do and avoid, and please no "all girls are different" stuff, im well aware of that i just need some general tips and tricks.

Thanks

As The Mighty Phoenix Does, After Every Defeat, After every Challenge, After Every Mistake, I Will Arise Again In A Blazing Glory Of Flames And Passion, So If You're Going To Come After Me, Be Ready, You Better Fear Me, Because When You F**k With The Phoenix, YOU GET BURNED!

Last edited by older-and-wiser; September 3rd, 2007 at 03:47 AM.
older-and-wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2007, 08:07 PM   #2
Camazotz
Seor Waddles
 
Camazotz's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matt
Join Date: July 3, 2007
Location: NJ
Gender: Male
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by older-and-wiser View Post
Hi,

There is a girl, im not really seeing her but we talk alot and i see her heaps, well we just had a very interesting talk, i rub her back and shoulders for her alot, and she just told me that she wants more than that, she wants to be touched somewhere else if u get my drift.

Im not sure how i should approach it, i know what to do with my hands, but she wants oral aswell, a dream come true lol, but i dont want to hurt her or make her uncomfterble.

please let me know what is best to do and avoid, and please no "all girls are different" stuff, im well aware of that i just need some general tips and tricks.

Thanks

Dont seems too desperate to get it, but do what she wants, and you'll be happy. If you do what SHE wants, it shouldnt make her uncomfortable or hurt.

Ѐņ ߀خ Ί∩خ
~Laura was here~
Camazotz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2007, 06:51 PM   #3
IAMSAM
Legendary Member
 
Name: Sam!
Join Date: July 14, 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by older-and-wiser View Post
Hi,

There is a girl, im not really seeing her but we talk alot and i see her heaps, well we just had a very interesting talk, i rub her back and shoulders for her alot, and she just told me that she wants more than that, she wants to be touched somewhere else if u get my drift.

Im not sure how i should approach it, i know what to do with my hands, but she wants oral aswell, a dream come true lol, but i dont want to hurt her or make her uncomfterble.

please let me know what is best to do and avoid, and please no "all girls are different" stuff, im well aware of that i just need some general tips and tricks.

Thanks


I know I must sound like a fuddy duddy alot with my answers to these types of questions, but if you need to come online to ask a bunch of (well meaning) strangers what (or how) you should do with your g/f, it doesn't sound like a 'dream come true'. It sounds like you've never done this, AND you're not real sure it's the right thing to do. How do i know this? Because when anything seems/feels 'right' we just know it and we don't need to ask others their opinions or advice on technique.

Rubbing someone's back and shoulders is alot different than rubbing or licking their genitals. If you're not ready it's likely to turn out poorly, you (and she) won't enjoy it and you might lose the relationship.

I know you probably don't want to hear this, but I think you should give it some time and not rush into it. Just because something sounds exciting doesn't mean it will be. You need to be ready, that's the real ingredient to 'excitement' (not just opportunity).
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2007, 08:57 AM   #4
older-and-wiser
New Member
 
older-and-wiser's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: July 22, 2004
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMSAM View Post
I know I must sound like a fuddy duddy alot with my answers to these types of questions, but if you need to come online to ask a bunch of (well meaning) strangers what (or how) you should do with your g/f, it doesn't sound like a 'dream come true'. It sounds like you've never done this, AND you're not real sure it's the right thing to do. How do i know this? Because when anything seems/feels 'right' we just know it and we don't need to ask others their opinions or advice on technique.

Rubbing someone's back and shoulders is alot different than rubbing or licking their genitals. If you're not ready it's likely to turn out poorly, you (and she) won't enjoy it and you might lose the relationship.

I know you probably don't want to hear this, but I think you should give it some time and not rush into it. Just because something sounds exciting doesn't mean it will be. You need to be ready, that's the real ingredient to 'excitement' (not just opportunity).

Ok yea thanks, but no thanks with this "advice"

I am more than ready, and yea i havent done it before, all i wanted was to make sure she was comfterble WHILE i was doing it, not before or after, im not some idiot teen who throws his life away on drugs and booze and having sex with every girl i can, im very well mannered, well spoken, educated and romantic, so please dont come in here assuming you know what im all about or what she is all about, its very offensive and i dont appreciate it at all, we were going out once, and i pleased her different ways then, this is more "friends with benifits" at the moment, and im just doing things differently, so please stick to the subject and just answer what i asked, dont throw that junk at me, as for the comment about "rubbing her back is different to her genitals", dont ever talk about a woman like that in my presence, im very protective of the woman in my life and she means alot to me, as a friend and more, unknown to you, some of us do know know what we are doing, just because i ask for a few extra tips dosent automaticly mean i dont have my own

As The Mighty Phoenix Does, After Every Defeat, After every Challenge, After Every Mistake, I Will Arise Again In A Blazing Glory Of Flames And Passion, So If You're Going To Come After Me, Be Ready, You Better Fear Me, Because When You F**k With The Phoenix, YOU GET BURNED!
older-and-wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2007, 09:17 AM   #5
IAMSAM
Legendary Member
 
Name: Sam!
Join Date: July 14, 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by older-and-wiser View Post
Ok yea thanks, but no thanks with this "advice"

I am more than ready, and yea i havent done it before, all i wanted was to make sure she was comfterble WHILE i was doing it, not before or after, im not some idiot teen who throws his life away on drugs and booze and having sex with every girl i can, im very well mannered, well spoken, educated and romantic, so please dont come in here assuming you know what im all about or what she is all about, its very offensive and i dont appreciate it at all, we were going out once, and i pleased her different ways then, this is more "friends with benifits" at the moment, and im just doing things differently, so please stick to the subject and just answer what i asked, dont throw that junk at me, as for the comment about "rubbing her back is different to her genitals", dont ever talk about a woman like that in my presence, im very protective of the woman in my life and she means alot to me, as a friend and more, unknown to you, some of us do know know what we are doing, just because i ask for a few extra tips dosent automaticly mean i dont have my own

I guess it's a good thing you didn't finish your post, because you fell off into that ditch by the side of the road caused by not fully understanding what you've read! Go re read what you've said, and my response, and see if you can better understand what I mean.

Anyone who see's girls as 'friends with benefits' really loses the self righteous argument about treating them with respect. You can do as you wish here, of course, but I'd encourage you to take a deeper look at some of your ideas about sex and girls. And as i said, anyone who needs advice from a bunch of strangers isn't really ready to do what they think they are.

Think about it.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2007, 01:40 PM   #6
close
Junior Member+
 
Join Date: September 1, 2007
Location: New England
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

my friend was recently in the same situation,hay you might be my friend, so ill give you the same advice

if you realy truly love her and think this the right thing to do from the bottom of your heart than go ahead and do it

BUT im warning you if you cant say yes to 2 of the 3 things above she may think it means something else

and good job stickin up for your girl
pm me and let me no how it turns out
close is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2007, 04:30 PM   #7
Aηdy
Banned
 
Aηdy's Forum Picture
 
Name: Andy
Join Date: July 19, 2005
Location: England
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

General Puberty Relationships & Dating
Aηdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2007, 04:42 PM   #8
Silverfist64
Nice Poster
 
Silverfist64's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kevin
Join Date: August 14, 2007
Location: There. Where? Here.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMSAM View Post
And as i said, anyone who needs advice from a bunch of strangers isn't really ready to do what they think they are.
In my opinion i disagree. Some of us dont have the type of friends to talk about stuff like this or the guts to go up to a adult and tell them "oh any tips on how to.......rub a girls genitials for example". These "strangers" can give very good advise on some occasions and are a non-embarrasing way to find out something like what he wanted to find out.

As for the question just rubbing her clit should please her. if she says it isnt comfortable ask her want she want you to do. She should understand this is your first time an should give you a break and help you.

Kevin
"It is hard for an ape to believe he descended from man"
Silverfist64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2007, 05:12 PM   #9
Serenity
Banned
 
Name: Valerie
Join Date: June 12, 2007
Location: PA
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 12
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by older-and-wiser View Post
I am more than ready, and yea i havent done it before... im not some idiot teen who throws his life away on drugs and booze and having sex with every girl i can, im very well mannered, well spoken, educated and romantic, so please dont come in here assuming you know what im all about or what she is all about, its very offensive and i dont appreciate it at all
I believe by 'ready' Sam meant mature enough emotionally [both of you, obviously] and at the same time being confident in what you're about to engage in. Almost everyone at some point feels they're ready for sometimes, but often find they're not. And no one in any way implied anything negative about your character or hers, so you need to take a chill pill like now. Nobody said anything about drugs or alcohal or taking advantage of girls so step off of your defensive pedastal and listen to what he's saying to you.

Quote:
we were going out once, and i pleased her different ways then, this is more "friends with benifits" at the moment, and im just doing things differently, so please stick to the subject and just answer what i asked, dont throw that junk at me
Quote:
Anyone who see's girls as 'friends with benefits' really loses the self righteous argument about treating them with respect.
I agree. And Sam didn't at all throw 'junk' at you- he gave you legitimate, constructive advice. Just because you don't like it or don't agree with it doesn't make it junk and doesn't give you the right to flare up the way you did.

Quote:
as for the comment about "rubbing her back is different to her genitals", dont ever talk about a woman like that in my presence, im very protective of the woman in my life and she means alot to me
What are you talking about??? It's a simple, and extremely true, statement! There is nothing at all offensive or inappropriate about it!

Now. To your original question. I'm going to have to ignore

Quote:
please no "all girls are different" stuff
because that's just the way it is. Be gentle with her, get feedback from her, and experiment with her guidance. You're not going to know what she's comfortable with or enjoying unless you ask her. Simple as that. The obvious main pleasure point is the clitorus, but like I and others have said it's all about her and what she wants.
Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2007, 08:39 PM   #10
Break the Cage
Member++
 
Break the Cage's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: October 19, 2006
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

work it out for yourself
Break the Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2007, 08:44 PM   #11
Maverick
Retired Administrator
 
Maverick's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: February 12, 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break the Cage View Post
work it out for yourself
If you don't want to offer help then there is no need for you to post.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2007, 07:13 AM   #12
older-and-wiser
New Member
 
older-and-wiser's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: July 22, 2004
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

Alright, im going to say this once and only once, I came here, thinking i would be safe asking for some friendly help on how to please a girl,

And all i get is this "Make sure youre ready" crap, IAMSAM, im asking YOU again, Dont post here again if you wont do what i asked you to do, i dont need you comein here and telling me what you THINK is right, and as for what you said about me disrespecting her, You have offended me in a big way saying that, that was just a exspression i was using to explain what the situation is right now, we are friends, and we do things like what i said, thats a benifiet, I do not appreciate you saying things like that in a place where we are ment to be safe expressing ourselves and our situations, im very capable in pleasing her, i just wanted to know if there were any other ways i might be able to do it.

Stay out of this if you wont simply do what i asked you to do, its as simple as that

As The Mighty Phoenix Does, After Every Defeat, After every Challenge, After Every Mistake, I Will Arise Again In A Blazing Glory Of Flames And Passion, So If You're Going To Come After Me, Be Ready, You Better Fear Me, Because When You F**k With The Phoenix, YOU GET BURNED!
older-and-wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2007, 10:19 AM   #13
Break the Cage
Member++
 
Break the Cage's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: October 19, 2006
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
If you don't want to offer help then there is no need for you to post.
should teenagers really be asking for help on pleasuring girls? its the sort of thing you should just try and get better with experience
just try it out see what she likes
Break the Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2007, 02:07 PM   #14
Maverick
Retired Administrator
 
Maverick's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: February 12, 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break the Cage View Post
ts the sort of thing you should just try and get better with experience
just try it out see what she likes
Now that's more constructive advice and input.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2007, 02:32 PM   #15
Serenity
Banned
 
Name: Valerie
Join Date: June 12, 2007
Location: PA
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 12
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by older-and-wiser View Post
i dont need you comein here and telling me what you THINK is right
...well would you rather everyone posted what we think is WRONG?

Quote:
im very capable in pleasing her, i just wanted to know if there were any other ways i might be able to do it.
Because that's definitely what you said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by older-and-wiser View Post
Im not sure how i should approach it, i know what to do with my hands, but she wants oral aswell, a dream come true lol, but i dont want to hurt her or make her uncomfterble.
Your original post rather sends the message that you're hesitant and need input. Your most recent post is pretty much screaming confidence and experience. Don't get angry at anyone for supposedly misinterpreting you because it's your own fault for sending conflicting messages.
Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2007, 08:20 AM   #16
older-and-wiser
New Member
 
older-and-wiser's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: July 22, 2004
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValtasticallyTheBomb View Post
...well would you rather everyone posted what we think is WRONG?



Because that's definitely what you said...



Your original post rather sends the message that you're hesitant and need input. Your most recent post is pretty much screaming confidence and experience. Don't get angry at anyone for supposedly misinterpreting you because it's your own fault for sending conflicting messages.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that right, you people dont know who i am, you dont know what i am and am not capable of, i never said i was "Hesitant" in any way, shape or form of the word, and i was not "screaming confidence" i was simply saying one thing, STOP POSTING THIS CRAP, i didint ask for, nor want you damn input on the matter alright, i asked one thing and that was how to make sure SHE was comfterble, me and her are fine with things like this, this was just a new experience and i wanted her to enjoy it as much as possible, if there is a mod or anyone who can, please lock this thread from further posts, its happened now and i no longer need this "advice" as you people seem to call it

As The Mighty Phoenix Does, After Every Defeat, After every Challenge, After Every Mistake, I Will Arise Again In A Blazing Glory Of Flames And Passion, So If You're Going To Come After Me, Be Ready, You Better Fear Me, Because When You F**k With The Phoenix, YOU GET BURNED!
older-and-wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2007, 10:38 AM   #17
Hyper
VT Lover
 
Join Date: July 3, 2006
Location: Glacier
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

As much as I refuse to read what everyone has said, that attitude will get you nowhere buddy, not on this site, not in real life

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org