Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 15th, 2005, 06:42 PM   #61
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by *}Whisper{*
LOOK sum ass is ripping a picture of Bush up!! -watches cyrus tackel and pumble poor bastard- awwwwww its just so cute
that should keep him happy for awhile

hahahah shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadup

ok u people are all trying to make animal killing sound bad, its not. swatting a fly, spraying for ants, killing a cow, and stopping a fetus are all the EXACT SAME THING. its ok to kill them, becuae thats how a species of animal operates on this planet
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2005, 06:51 PM   #62
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by <-Dying_to_Live->
Quote:
Originally Posted by *}Whisper{*
LOOK sum ass is ripping a picture of Bush up!! -watches cyrus tackel and pumble poor bastard- awwwwww its just so cute
that should keep him happy for awhile

hahahah shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadup

ok u people are all trying to make animal killing sound bad, its not. swatting a fly, spraying for ants, killing a cow, and stopping a fetus are all the EXACT SAME THING. its ok to kill them, becuae thats how a species of animal operates on this planet
sorry but there is a big difference to swatting a fly and 'stopping' a fetus, how can u be so blase about that?

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2005, 06:51 PM   #63
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

No there is not, according to them.
Flys have "souls and feel pain" etc, and so do fetus'
nwshc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2005, 06:55 PM   #64
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

there is a massive difference in killing a fly, an insect which does more harm than good, and killing a fetus, one of your own. u simply cannot compare them like that, totally different.

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
Old November 15th, 2005, 06:58 PM   #65
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcar
there is a massive difference in killing a fly, an insect which does more harm than good, and killing a fetus, one of your own. u simply cannot compare them like that, totally different.
No they are not.
You are trying to make a fly is nothing, which it is not.
It has a brain just like a fetus, it has a soul like a fetus (i guess, i dont know what you would describe as a soul) it feels pain just like a fetus. There is no difference except for the size and look. None what so ever.
And saying one is better than the other because it is your own does not fly (no pun intended).

O, and tell me, what harm does a fly do? Just pester you? A fetus does the same thing.
Old November 15th, 2005, 07:06 PM   #66
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

flies spread disease, they land on your food and vomit on it and can cause food poisoning. i have never heard of someone getting food posioning form a fetus, have you?

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
Old November 15th, 2005, 07:09 PM   #67
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Quote:
flies spread disease, they land on your food and vomit on it and can cause food poisoning. i have never heard of someone getting food posioning form a fetus, have you?
No, I have not. But I have herd of situations where birth would kill the mother.
SHOCK, AWW
So both a fetus and a fly can cause disease and Death.
Old November 15th, 2005, 07:10 PM   #68
Skhorpion
Awesome Poster

flies keep the ecosystem going....

i cant see how any bad can be greater than tha tgood

All is fair in love and war.
Skhorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2005, 07:13 PM   #69
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwshc
Quote:
No, I have not. But I have herd of situations where birth would kill the mother.
SHOCK, AWW
So both a fetus and a fly can cause disease and Death.
you could also die walking out of your house, crossing the road, you could drop dead now, god forbid, everything poses certain risks childbirth being one of them, so are you saying that because a mother can die in childbirth, fetus's deserve to be placed in the same catagory as a fly?

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
Old November 15th, 2005, 07:18 PM   #70
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Quote:
you could also die walking out of your house, crossing the road, you could drop dead now, god forbid, everything poses certain risks childbirth being one of them, so are you saying that because a mother can die in childbirth, fetus's deserve to be placed in the same catagory as a fly?
We are not talking about that. You had to vear this debate off the road.
The point I am trying to make (and that you will not agnolage) is that a fly and a fetus both have souls, feel pain, etc.
SO, in that case, it is HIGHLY hypocritical for a vegitarian to say that they will not eat meat because they do not want to eat something that "had a soul" etc, yet they would most likely kill a fly without a second thought, or go get an abortion.
Old November 15th, 2005, 08:12 PM   #71
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

Quote:
um excuse me? you cannot tell ME what does more harm than good, beacuse thats totally subjective and everyone thinks differently. hell im sure people have a fly god in some fucked up no name country somewhere. your not in place to just come out and tell me whats more important. flies pissing me off and a fetus pissing its mother off is the exact same thing. killing cows is great i hope they kill more, anything to piss vegetarians off because they do NO good for the planet at ALL. no matter how much meat you DONT eat, other people WILL eat. so ha, you lose
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2005, 08:40 PM   #72
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

dude, I'm not meaning any offense. I'm just saying, I do NOT kill bugs and that includes flies and ants etc. I belive they have souls and don't kill them. I don't kill fetes's either. But I'm not gonna freak when sombody eats animals and kills flies, I'm pro choice, that means I let everone run thier own lives, no judjement required.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2005, 11:43 AM   #73
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

Quote:
um excuse me? you cannot tell ME what does more harm than good,
if u check that was not directed at you so i was telling YOU nothing.

Quote:
they do NO good for the planet at ALL
who are you to say who does anything for the planet, what do you do?

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
Old November 16th, 2005, 02:05 PM   #74
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by koler
dude, I'm not meaning any offense. I'm just saying, I do NOT kill bugs and that includes flies and ants etc. I belive they have souls and don't kill them. I don't kill fetes's either. But I'm not gonna freak when sombody eats animals and kills flies, I'm pro choice, that means I let everone run thier own lives, no judjement required.
Maybe you do not kill bugs (which i doubt) but everyone else does. And for a vegitarian to say they do not eat meat on the basis that they do not want to eat anything that was once alive, and then to turn around and kill an insect, etc. is hypocritical and thus makes their lifestyle obselete.
Old November 16th, 2005, 02:20 PM   #75
kolte

kolte's Forum Picture

well I don't weather you doubt it or not. and I allways put them on a pice of paper and let them out if their bothering sombody. which they shouldnt. so perhaps I'm the acception to the rule, therefor, on that basis I'm not a hypocrite. yay.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
Old November 16th, 2005, 02:24 PM   #76
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

So you mean to tell me
You have never squashed a mosquito
Fumigated your house because of an ant problem
killed a tick that was sucking on your blood
swatted a horse fly
etc?
Old November 16th, 2005, 02:38 PM   #77
kolte

kolte's Forum Picture

I didnt say I never did, I have though, never fumigated my house, thats evil. I havent killed, intentally, any bugs for the last year, becuase I don't think its right, why cant you accept that.

Old November 16th, 2005, 02:41 PM   #78
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Quote:
I didnt say I never did, I have though, never fumigated my house, thats evil. I havent killed, intentally, any bugs for the last year, becuase I don't think its right, why cant you accept that.
Because I find it Incredibly hard to believe.
Old November 16th, 2005, 02:47 PM   #79
kolte

kolte's Forum Picture

well, just because you don't see yourself not killing them, doesnt mean that their are people who don't. perhaps you should come to austin, you will meet allot of people here who would litterally freak if they heard sombody was killing creatures.

Old November 16th, 2005, 03:07 PM   #80
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Quote:
perhaps you should come to austin,
I think I will pass