Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 10th, 2015, 08:56 AM   #1
ItsJustJack

ItsJustJack's Forum Picture

Name: jack
Default am i ok

so basically,

i was at a party and i got bored so i left but on the way home i felt kind of empty and lonelier than i have ever been. by the time i was in bed it was so bad it felt like there were people in my head screaming. after that calmed down i couldn't shut out my thoughts as i was kind of speaking to myself in my head.

also i have been speaking to people over text or whatever and then i start being a complete dick to them for no reason and find myself really enjoying it to the point of laughing. despite this im usually the most compassionate guy. i dont know whats going on because sometimes i'll be speaking to a guy and we'll be getting on so well and then the next day i wont be in the mood for it and a similar thing will happen like i explained above.

so yeah advice or anyone who is relateable is welcome
ItsJustJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2015, 05:07 AM   #2
caffeine

caffeine's Forum Picture

Default Re: am i ok

I think you don't need to worry about that, it happens to me too, it's only your mood changing. In these moments you just have to stop and think before anything. Being a dick to people isn't a nice thing and you have to control it, but don't worry, you are ok.
caffeine is offline   Reply With Quote