Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 14th, 2017, 07:45 AM   #21
Brigje
Junior Member+

Name: Birgit
Default Re: Sex Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley2003 View Post
my gy doctor told me that nice girls like sex just as much as so-called bad girls who like sex...lol. she is a pretty cool doctor, gets right to the point. very matter of fact and says there is nothing she's never heard a girl say or do at least once before.
She is a pretty cool doctor indeed and so right about;
"nice girls like sex just as much as so-called bad girls who like sex"

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions
Brigje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:09 PM   #22
Bridlemaple1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nax32 View Post
It seems like girls are portrayed as not wanting sex as much as guys. Like if an attractive girl came up to me and asked me to have sex with her, I would definitely entertain it. Are you girls the same way? Why or why not?
Society puts unnecessarily expectations on things like sex. Really it's the business of the people having the sex and no one else's. I've also seen girls I know engage in the same amount, if not more sex than guys.

As for the random approaching and asking it would depend on the situation. Ask in the street and expect to get slapped.

At a party, inhibitions are lowered and I've seen people hook up with very little conversation, both genders can initiate it.
Bridlemaple1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:43 PM   #23
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Stigma for sure. But I think it's wrong for people to assume that just cause someone wants something enjoyable.

I have sex quite often and sometimes with different people. Probably more than other kids my age, and I've done that for quite some time.

Does that make me a slut?
Or some kinda male sex god who other guys might view as lucky, or whatever?

IMO, if I could go back and do it over, I'd of kept it in my pants and masturbayed more. Now it's not something I can share with someone as being an intimate personal thing I do with someone. It's to common. It's great, but I don't think I'll ever be able to have that intimate bond with someone.

So hang onto you your "V Card" for as long as you can, and self serve till then lol!!'
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote