Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 4th, 2006, 10:44 PM   #21
fdsgfg55465
Member++

fdsgfg55465's Forum Picture

Default Re: North Korea Vows 'Annihilating' Nuclear Strike if United States Attacks Pre-Empti

Quote:
Originally Posted by boognish
now hold up a second. you see there is a difference between a nuke and an a-bomb. we are the only ppl to use a-bombs out of testing. we used them 2 times. only 2 and japan surrendered. we have the ability to make alot. drop alot. now if the us ever really got pissed, that little red button that is labeled, launch hell, would be pushed and that enemy of ours...well you get it. now the US would never do that. why? cause when we dropped the a-bombs we had no idea of the aftermath. we would have never dropped them if we knew. that has been proven and stated by the presidents of that time. now with the nukes, we had the largest store of nukes in the world, but we had to dismantle quite a few of them, but im pretty sure we still have the highest number. no one in their right mind would make motions or even serious hints to attacking the US. we have so much power, but we dont use it. you think the US is power and money hungry? we have the largest market in the world i believe, we have the largest and possibly most sophisticated army, we have the most weapons, we could seriously pwn the rest of the world in less than 48 hours, and we created disney, there is no way around it, the US could destroy the world, could wipe out ALL of our enemys and at the same time we would end up destroying our friends. so we donot do anything. we sit and wait, for an idiot radical to attack us first. its like the kid the 9 foot 400 pound dad, waving his money, taunting, doing nothing against any one though. but as soon as some one takes the money or attacks the taunting, the kid calls his 9 foot 400 pound dad and his dad fucks the shit out of the other kid(s). the US may taunt and flaunt its power and money, but dont hurt us and we wont hurt you

amen so true! =D
fdsgfg55465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2006, 11:45 PM   #22
xTheLordsServantx
Member+

xTheLordsServantx's Forum Picture

Default North Korea's Missle Launch

For those of you who do not know:
Today, North Korea launched 5 nuclear missiles. Four were short range, while 1 was long range. All five missiles crashed into the sea near Japan a short time after being launched.

My question is: What do you think the US will do in response to these launchings although there is no proof that these missiles were directed at US targets? Also, do you think that George W. Bush will throw the United States into another war?

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Forever praise Him

Please check out this website if you have any questions: http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html
xTheLordsServantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2006, 11:47 PM   #23
Trademarked
Great Poster

Trademarked's Forum Picture

Default Re: North Korea's Missle Launch

george bush the dumbass probably will start another war. that idiot

http://virtualteen.org/forums/images/misc/im_aim.gifRileytotallypwns
AIM me! I got nothing better to do
Trademarked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2006, 12:50 AM   #24
boognish
A Pleaser

first off, i support bush.
second off, if the 5th long range one was armed with explosives, and aimed toward the us, that is a sign some one is trying to attack you

some one has a gun, there are 4 blanks and 1 real bullet. they fire the 4 blanks randomly but the real bullet is aimed at you. they miss and dont hit you, but you know they aimed the real bullet at you and you have a gun to. they are reloading with 5 more accurate bullets. do you talk or shoot back? common sence you cant talk to some one who is dead set on killing you. if we know that the missile was armed and aimed at us, yes we should show them we still have the power to pwn everyone.

My Views Are Odd, I am Accutally a Republican
i dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy it
i swear to drunk im not god

pm me if anyone needs any kind of help, i probly know the answer you seek
i got a new email...
its gmail! it is: [email protected]
boognish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2006, 01:05 AM   #25
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie
Default Re: North Korea Vows 'Annihilating' Nuclear Strike if United States Attacks Pre-Empti

neither of the bombs needed to be dropped
Japan had been trying to surrender all summer
Trudeau wouldnt listen
Eisenhower despised the dropping of the atomic bombs

It was done for one simple reason
to show off
to scare Russia and to fuck with Cuba

they wern't needed to end the war

and america fucks with other people all the time
thats exactly why nobody likes america anymore
your constantly toppling governments or invading

hell the problems in the middle east (severe anti-americanism was caused by america
you meddled
and as a result you had what the CIA calls "backlash"

America is spending more money on its military then anybody like WAY more over 22% of your ENTIRE yearly budget
for a comparison your number one ally right now (Britian) spends 8
Your biggest rival and possible enemy China spends betweer 14-16

americas schools used to be the best on the planet
now your k-12 education is barley holding onto 20th place

your health care is in severe trouble

there threatening to scrap your entire NASA space program

yet you have no porblem spending 3/4 of a trillion dollars on the millitary

crap i got waaaaaay off topic

North Korea dosent stand a chance
they dont even want to hit you
they never have
is it anywonder why they made no effort to hide the missiles what so ever
or why they timed the lanches to happen at the same time Discovery launched
Or why they only actually fired one long range missile (that cant actually even have a nuclear warhead on it its to small for there nukes) the others were short range
or why they failed misserably seconds after launch

Kim just wants attention

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2006, 01:18 AM   #26
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

The missiles were NOT nukes they cant fit there nuclear warheads onto there missiles there to big
there was 6 not 5
and one almost crashed in russian waters JUST missing the territorial waters
it wasent closer to Japan
god get ur facts straight

no
no you wouldnt
you dont just invade on a whim
and ANY use of nukes by america will put russia and china on high alert which could lead to a nuclear war

this is something you have to handle carefully
and his missiles are of ZERO danger to you
even if they wernt so pathedic they fail on there won seconds after launch
even if he could put an actual nuclear warhead onto them (he cant theres are to big to fit)
even if it was fired and on its way to america it still wont hit you
long range ballistic missile defence

can somebody PLEASE merge this
I've seen like 3 topics on this one subject now
honestly

♫♪Κodie♪♫

Last edited by Whisper; July 5th, 2006 at 01:23 AM.
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2006, 01:23 AM   #27
boognish
A Pleaser

ok, if they werent armed and dangerous, i said we shouldnt take action. we should only attack back if they were obviously aimed at us, and were armed to do harm. if one or both were false, i agree a military strike would make no sence at all and would hurt america all around

i got a new email...
Old July 5th, 2006, 01:33 AM   #28
boognish
A Pleaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by *}Whisper{*
neither of the bombs needed to be dropped
Japan had been trying to surrender all summer
Trudeau wouldnt listen
Eisenhower despised the dropping of the atomic bombs

It was done for one simple reason
to show off
to scare Russia and to fuck with Cuba

they wern't needed to end the war
you sure about that? cause i was under the impression that truman spent quite some time trying to get japan to surrender until he dropped the bomb, and even then japan refused to surrender so he dropped the second.
Quote:
and america fucks with other people all the time
thats exactly why nobody likes america anymore
your constantly toppling governments or invading

hell the problems in the middle east (severe anti-americanism was caused by america
you meddled
and as a result you had what the CIA calls "backlash"
actually, wrong. were are well loved in every area of iraq execpt the area that worshiped saddam. and guess where that idea of sever anti-americanism is? there. every where else in that country we were praised. i listened to stories from 2 soldiers stationed in iraq. one was stationed far out nearish the boarder i think, and the other baghdad. the one far away said he was surprised, children were hugging him, people were thanking him, america was praised. but the one in baghdad, well said he was hated and spitted at. goes to show huh, the people that loved saddam hate us but the people that were harmed oppressed and killed by saddam love us. but you will never hear of the soldier on the border any more on the media. cause who wants to hear america is loved some where? no one would watch
Quote:
America is spending more money on its military then anybody like WAY more over 22% of your ENTIRE yearly budget
for a comparison your number one ally right now (Britian) spends 8
Your biggest rival and possible enemy China spends betweer 14-16

americas schools used to be the best on the planet
now your k-12 education is barley holding onto 20th place

your health care is in severe trouble

there threatening to scrap your entire NASA space program

yet you have no porblem spending 3/4 of a trillion dollars on the millitary
i agree almost completely.
Quote:
North Korea dosent stand a chance
they dont even want to hit you
they never have
is it anywonder why they made no effort to hide the missiles what so ever
or why they timed the lanches to happen at the same time Discovery launched
Or why they only actually fired one long range missile (that cant actually even have a nuclear warhead on it its to small for there nukes) the others were short range
or why they failed misserably seconds after launch

Kim just wants attention
now this i agree with completely, Kim is just the little kid that breaks stuff so that his parents wont notice the other son and pay attention to him.

i got a new email...
Old July 5th, 2006, 01:55 AM   #29
Aηdy
Banned

Aηdy's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

i heard on the news this morning that there were 5 fired, 4 short range anf 1 long range, the long range one big enough to fit a nuclear war head on top.
Aηdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2006, 08:30 AM   #30
kermit

kermit's Forum Picture

Yes, I read that there were five, one being long range, and four being short range. And hey, *}Whisper{*, there is no reason to be an asshole, were just having a conversation, one that was going swimingly untill your ego got involved.
kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2006, 08:37 AM   #31
kermit

kermit's Forum Picture

North Korea is digging its grave. Its not just the United States that has beef with them. China, Russia, USA, Japan, the Aussies, South Korea, they all are very displeased. But this is not the first time North Korea has acted like this. In 1998 they shot a missle OVER japan, which was pretty crazy in the reigion apparently. North Korea needs to be stopped, but not by america, not right now. They are not as dangorous as you think, though we said that with Iraq and now look, were years into a war we cant get out of.
kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2006, 11:04 AM   #32
xTheLordsServantx
Member+

xTheLordsServantx's Forum Picture

Default Re: North Korea's Missile Launch

u guys r getting too heated over this
First of all, there were 5. Second, North Korea denies and there is no evidence saying that they aimed the missiles at us. George Bush and his cabinet just BELIEVE that North Korea aimed at us. For all we know, they could have just been doing some practice firing. Lets not jump to conclusions

Heres the website incase any of u r interested

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2005/north.korea/

it says nothing about it being aimed at the US

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Forever praise Him

Please check out this website if you have any questions: http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html
xTheLordsServantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2006, 11:24 AM   #33
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

ok i merged the two threads, no point having two North Korea threads on the same page and right beside each other.

and as for the test, as Cody says its Kim looking for attention. we gotta remember that Kim Jong-Il is a mad dictator. he wont be too happy that say the like of Iran are getting attention etc, so its like him saying dont forget we are here! although he has done wat i think he wanted by pissing people off. not a smart move when they still want aid, but sure what can we do, he is as mad as a bag of springs.

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2006, 02:19 PM   #34
fdsgfg55465
Member++

fdsgfg55465's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcar
ok i merged the two threads, no point having two North Korea threads on the same page and right beside each other.

and as for the test, as Cody says its Kim looking for attention. we gotta remember that Kim Jong-Il is a mad dictator. he wont be too happy that say the like of Iran are getting attention etc, so its like him saying dont forget we are here! although he has done wat i think he wanted by pissing people off. not a smart move when they still want aid, but sure what can we do, he is as mad as a bag of springs.
when i made this thread there was not other n.korea threads on the same page so i'm sorry
fdsgfg55465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2006, 02:38 PM   #35
Charlotte
Great Poster

No you're fine. Alex was talking about the threads that were made after you made this one.
Charlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2006, 02:38 PM   #36
LIsailer19
Member++

LIsailer19's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermit
North Korea is digging its grave. Its not just the United States that has beef with them. China, Russia, USA, Japan, the Aussies, South Korea, they all are very displeased. But this is not the first time North Korea has acted like this. In 1998 they shot a missle OVER japan, which was pretty crazy in the reigion apparently. North Korea needs to be stopped, but not by america, not right now. They are not as dangorous as you think, though we said that with Iraq and now look, were years into a war we cant get out of.
1) if north korea has nukes, and kim has his finger on the button, then they are that dangerous.
2) we went into iraq for NO REASON. bush is just stupid. he wanted revenge, so he started a war but could not fugure out how to get us out. its all bushs fault.
LIsailer19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2006, 03:18 PM   #37
Ravenous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIsailer19
1) if north korea has nukes, and kim has his finger on the button, then they are that dangerous.
2) we went into iraq for NO REASON. bush is just stupid. he wanted revenge, so he started a war but could not fugure out how to get us out. its all bushs fault.
1. They can do alot of damage yes, but not as much as their enemys can do to them.
2. You seriously think there was no reason? Think about it, America loves its big SUV's, planes and other oil guzzling things. Oil is running out in easy to reach places, prices rise. America want more Oil, Iraq has lots of Oil. I'll let you figure the rest out.

It has been said before, but yes North Korea has alot of enemys and is not stupid enough to start a nuclear war just yet. They are not nearly powerfull enough. They are just trying to scare the rest of the world, showing off basically. One of these days they are going to show off a bit to much and the USA or Japan or wherever will just say 'enough' and boom WWIII, Nuclear.
Old July 5th, 2006, 03:23 PM   #38
Parasite
Banned

you guys look like idiots, because it seems cody is the only one who actually knows something about this.

Boognish:"I support bush"
Well what the hell has he done for you, except make your parents spend a hell hole of money and stress about an un needed war. George bush isn't even going to finish off this war. he doesn't know how to. he is going to give the job to the next ignorant dick that becomes president.
Parasite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2006, 03:28 PM   #39
Parasite
Banned

you guys look like idiots, because it seems cody is the only one who actually knows something about this.

Boognish:"I support bush"
Well what the hell has he done for you, except make your parents spend a hell hole of money and stress about an un needed war. George bush isn't even going to finish off this war. he doesn't know how to. he is going to give the job to the next ignorant dick that becomes president.

*edit*
tim, you really think we are in this for oil?
Seriously if we were why would we have so little and why would gas be higher than ever? america could so easily get oil and kill millions of iraq's people..but we aren't.
Parasite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2006, 04:08 PM   #40
LIsailer19
Member++

LIsailer19's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenous
2. You seriously think there was no reason? Think about it, America loves its big SUV's, planes and other oil guzzling things. Oil is running out in easy to reach places, prices rise. America want more Oil, Iraq has lots of Oil. I'll let you figure the rest out.
i dont want this to get off topic but i just want to say i'm an american and i hate oil. it's smelly and dirty. saying americans love to burn oil is a steryotype. the war had nothing to do with oil. saddam tried to assainte bush the 1st. so his idiot son created an excuse to start a war, the excuse was oil, but the real reason was revenge.

Last edited by LIsailer19; July 5th, 2006 at 04:16 PM.
LIsailer19 is offline   Reply With Quote