Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 5th, 2010, 11:55 PM   #41
Valheru

Name: Michael
Default Re: Bullying: your worst stories

My bullying that i dealt with didn't have a worst incident that I can name, I was an outcast and with my shy personality I was just an easy target for everyone to pick on. My first real friend was when I joined HS away from everyone that knew me. I kept to my self and was still targeted but a classmate pulled me into a group where I am accepted.

The incident that involved bullying that hurt me the most had to be one in 7th grade where I was the aggressor. I hate hurting people in any way and always tear myself up about it even if I had a good cause. At my school we have a program for those with special needs and we had a blind girl transfer in. There was this group of kids that liked to push people around and decided that even if she was blind she was still a good target. I keep myself form being affected by physical bullying (words hurt a lot worse) and as these kids weren't even classmates I could avoid them as the only times we could run across each other would be in the halyways during breaks. To protect the girl (I'll call her Rachel, though that is not her name) I woudl draw attention from the group to give her time to make her way out of their line of sight as for this group the phrase "out of sight, out of mind" was very accurate. One day I got delayed by a teacher wishing to speak to me after class and when I got out front and didn't see Rachel (It was afterschool) figured she had gotten a ride home already. Walking over to the area where I waited for my mom to come pick me up I noticed something off to the side and found this group pushing her around. While I may not have had friends, I knew a few people well enough that I could ask them to help her pick up her stuff and get back to the main office where the teacher could watch her and I walked off and confronted the bullies. I'm not phsycially violent, I have no need to be in most cases as I was one of the strongest people in my class, jsut walking up to them I intimidated them and conered them in one of those inside corners on the outside of the building. Didn't even ahve to touch them but had them so scard of me just by moving and blocking them from getting away so the others could help rachel that one of them wet themselves. Still feel horrible about it. I was left alone for the rest of middle school and the group never messed with Rachel again.

Standing up for yourself is probably the hardest thing to do. And I still don't stand up for myself in most cases prefering to just go with other people choices. While I never talked with Rachel myself and have no idea how she is doing since I left middle school I am proud for standing up for her, though I feel horrible about the effect I had on some of that group regardless of the reasons I had. While the delay might have had some problems, if I had taken the time to grab a teacher to deal with them (with the main office being just inside the building) These kids would not only have been punished, but the aftereffects of them being brought to the teachers attention would probably have prevented a lot of the bullying they did after that year even if they left me and her alone.

To this day that incident affects me and I am even more of a recluse then I was before.

Last edited by Valheru; August 6th, 2010 at 12:00 AM.
Valheru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2010, 02:09 AM   #42
Azunite
As-You-Knight

Azunite's Forum Picture

Name: Cengiz Fyodor di Venezia Formanggiani del Toro el Castille von Schnautzenbergen

Well I have never been bullied but for those who get bullied I can give some advices.
1-If you think you are well in class, you have to be also well in a social activity.
2-Dont ever think lending them money or buy them something, it will make things worse.
Well ı thought I would write more things.. whatever
My friends used to bully a boy in my class who couldn't make "sh" sound because of his teeth structure.
Well if you get bullied once you will get bullied your entire life. We used to secretly push around high schoolers one by one when they bullied us as a group.
Oh and never, EVER call teachers
Azunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2010, 07:40 AM   #43
welcome_to_chaos
Member++

welcome_to_chaos's Forum Picture

Name: Ray

Gr. oh well for the past 8 months ive been being cyberbullyed by this girl i know. i cant block her cuz all she ends up doing is making another account. so im stuck w her. but shell message me sayin sorry and that ill never hear from her again but then the next week shell send me this long message saying how im scum and the bottom of shit and how i should just go rot etc. its gotten really bad and i cant do anything.

<---- RANDOM PENGUIN!!!!

thx aaron for the sig

Goose- I am a mod now!
Goose-*looks down pants*
welcome_to_chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2010, 10:36 AM   #44
Paladino
Awesome Poster

Paladino's Forum Picture

Name: Greg

When I was younger I stayed in this street with lots of other kids a few years older than me and they bullied me, everytime I went passed them they would shout stuff at me chase me around stuff like that. One time I got beaten up by one of them infront of lots of people it was really embarrassing. Another time they were throwing bricks and stuff and one of them hit me in the arm and my hand and arm was bleeding for ages another time this girl was drinking chocolate milk and she spat it on my leg it was horrible. As soon as I moved out of that street I didnt get bullied ever again after that but I hate bullies, if I could I would go back in time and beat the shit out of them all I hate them.

Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing, is gonna be alright
Paladino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 06:07 PM   #45
Deleted User
Legendary Member

A few years ago a friend got so mad at me, she threatened to commit suicide and say it was my fault she killed herself. She harassed me online and offline.
Deleted User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 08:04 PM   #46
demon angel

Name: Grant

hey that ant nothing compared to what happens to me every day

you see im cocasin←(spelling fail)im almost black but was born white
i had a bad school,kids kicked the **** outa each other for fun
so one day im walking home from school and i get attacked by a group of kids who go to my school

i ended up with 2 brocken arms broken nose 1 broken legs and a broken jaw

that dont happen every day though but i always walk home in a group now just a week ago i got my nose broke i got punched right in the nose
im afraid it happens any more ill have my nose deformed

Last edited by demon angel; September 20th, 2010 at 08:10 PM.
demon angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 08:07 PM   #47
Suicune
Awesome Poster

Suicune's Forum Picture

Name: Marcus

Well back in Elementary, life was just...unbearable. Day in and day out I'd be picked on for random reasons. I can't remember what happened to me really, since it's given me a coldhearted personality, so now I'm seen as the tormentor. When I'm not.

Suicune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2010, 03:26 PM   #48
phily08
Junior Member+

Name: Ian

On May 28, 2009 i was jumped by a group of people after i broke up with their cousin.They continued to punch me and then one of them had a bat,but for some weird reason a senastion came over me (i guess i didnt want to die) and i punched the one that was sitting on me clear onto the ground,i grabbed the bat off of the one kid and swung like mad man.I knocked two of em out and another was bleeding out of their forehead.They ran off,and dragged the two k.oed kids.They tried to take me and my mom to court but the schools sacurity camera caught the whole thing.Before i was a wimp as you may say it,but ever since im a mean cold hearted pereson.i like it way better.
phily08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2010, 09:02 PM   #49
Brittany123

Name: Brittany

I was bullied all through school till I was homeschooled. It was so bad people told me I was worthless, and I should die. I couldn't walk down the street without someone screaming rude comments at me.

Sometimes in the roughest parts of life you need someone to talk to so if you need someone to talk to you can talk to me.I am gay and christian and I do not care if you think I am weird.
Brittany123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2010, 05:03 PM   #50
Blaster
Banned

Name: Leo

My worst bullying experiences were in the 8th grade. I was bullied mainly because I was the youngest and weakest in my class. Almost all boys bullied me. They called me names, filled my backpack with trash and other stuff. There was a time when the bullies followed me back home from school and they would bully me physically and psychically through the whole way home. Because of the bullying I stopped talking to most people. I tryed the " dont pay attention '' way of making the bullies stop but that didn't work .
Now I'm 9th grade, still with the class that bullied me and the bullying hasn't stopped yet.
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2010, 05:58 PM   #51
Love.Hate
Carpe Diem

Well I have been bullied before for so long, its hard to pin point the worst time.

I think times i have felt at my worst are when they did sneaky little things to get to me. Like leaving me out, taking my things, or once they nicked all my clothes and threw them over some random persons fence. so i had to go home from that sleepover in my p.js which was embarrassing seen as i had to walk home, it took me half an hour along main roads Or the time when they nicked my schoolbag off my and threw all of the tampons all over the playground. it was humiliating!

Also i had to wake up everyday looking forward to pretty much a day of torture. Kicking, hitting, "accidently" being tripped up all the time. Drawing on me in permanent markers, being spat at. Called horrible names. Constantly being told i should just "go die" and "nobody wanted me"

I just hated it all.

Don't let anybody ever bring you down.

Last edited by Love.Hate; July 20th, 2011 at 07:00 PM.
Love.Hate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2010, 06:36 PM   #52
Immortal Love

Immortal Love's Forum Picture

Name: Hunter

My worst one was when I was in the 7th grade, and this one boy in my class called me names constantly. It hurt me so much, that after time, thats when I started cutting. If he made a comment, I'd ask to go to the restroom, and I'd take my little razor and cut till I felt better, then I went back to class.

I also had considered suscide a few times it had gotton so bad.

Immortal Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2010, 07:16 PM   #53
RAWWR
Nice Poster

Name: Charlie

my worst time was probably when a couple of boys in my year jumped on me and started whipping me and telling me to go faster, i was already cutting by this point, and i self harmed under the table in the next lesson, which they saw and shouted to the whole class.
thank god i've left school now..
RAWWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2010, 05:50 AM   #54
Dark_Hellfire
Banned

Name: Dartz

Grade 9, a huge guy who disliked me due to me being "a totally weird freak" decided it would be funny to tease me and shit. He didn't take to kindly when I turned and walked away. He picked up a loose fence paling and hit me over the head. Mum was called and I was told I was a hassle for the school and told I am being expelled.

Needless to say mum wasn't to happy with that
Dark_Hellfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2010, 09:39 AM   #55
Deathwingo0o
Member+

Deathwingo0o's Forum Picture

Name: Jon

This is what worked for me. Find the strongest ppl and make connections. There are two type of peoples. The bullied, and the bully. It's up
to you who you want to be.
Deathwingo0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2010, 07:30 AM   #56
Charleigh
Awesome Poster

Charleigh's Forum Picture

Name: Charleigh

i have an autistic brother. last year he was 2, i remember my mum came to pick me up from school. im in 9th grade so the girls are so bitchy. i get on with boys more than i get on with girls. anyway, i was walking out of school, the cool group were standing by the gates. There is this REALLY slippery muddy patch, i was walking past (im friends with the "cool" group of boys) so the girls were trying to impress them :l anyway i was talking to johnny (apparently hes the most down to earth one that everyone wants :s) and Jessica (the cool girls "leader" sorta thing) stuck her foot out and at the sane time pushed me. i fell into the mud and everything. then jessica was like, oh let me help you up charlie, are you alright. johnny knew what she done but still he was like oh jessica your sweet and he walked off with her. the rest of the boys helped me up, but the girls were all laughing at me and stuff. then darell-jay walked me over to the car and was helping me wipe all the mud off my trousers and blazer. then i opend the car door to say hi to my 2 year old autistic brother, he cant speak he only screams, so i opend the door and kissed him and said ello, andhe started to scream (his way of communicating) then the girls came over and said hi. the next day i walked in and jessica started a rumour that i gave my brother a blowjob. this was like a year ago, but even now that still goes round. it hurts becasue they targeted my brother in a way. if they said i gave someone who wasnt related to me a blowjob, i wouldnt give a shit, but it was my brother.

EDIT>>
She dont pick on me anymore. I punched her up and she left the school.

FREEZE mother fucker..

Last edited by Charleigh; April 29th, 2011 at 10:49 AM.
Charleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2010, 07:43 PM   #57
Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce's Forum Picture

Name: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
i have an autistic brother. last year he was 2, i remember my mum came to pick me up from school. im in 9th grade so the girls are so bitchy. i get on with boys more than i get on with girls. anyway, i was walking out of school, the cool group were standing by the gates. There is this REALLY slippery muddy patch, i was walking past (im friends with the "cool" group of boys) so the girls were trying to impress them :l anyway i was talking to johnny (apparently hes the most down to earth one that everyone wants :s) and Jessica (the cool girls "leader" sorta thing) stuck her foot out and at the sane time pushed me. i fell into the mud and everything. then jessica was like, oh let me help you up charlie, are you alright. johnny knew what she done but still he was like oh jessica your sweet and he walked off with her. the rest of the boys helped me up, but the girls were all laughing at me and stuff. then darell-jay walked me over to the car and was helping me wipe all the mud off my trousers and blazer. then i opend the car door to say hi to my 2 year old autistic brother, he cant speak he only screams, so i opend the door and kissed him and said ello, andhe started to scream (his way of communicating) then the girls came over and said hi. the next day i walked in and jessica started a rumour that i gave my brother a blowjob. this was like a year ago, but even now that still goes round. it hurts becasue they targeted my brother in a way. if they said i gave someone who wasnt related to me a blowjob, i wouldnt give a shit, but it was my brother. jessica still picks on me to this very day, and yes, it does still hurt.
Sounds like she's a bitch...

Now I, I do not dare deny, the monster in side. The monster that's CONTROLING MY MIND!-Korn
Awesome Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2010, 08:06 AM   #58
Dark_Hellfire
Banned

Name: Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Sauce View Post
Sounds like she's a bitch...

Thats an understatement
Dark_Hellfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2010, 11:16 AM   #59
Charleigh
Awesome Poster

Charleigh's Forum Picture

Name: Charleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Hellfire View Post
Thats an understatement
lol. i dont hold things on people, its a mistake she made.

FREEZE mother fucker..

Last edited by Charleigh; April 29th, 2011 at 10:50 AM.
Charleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2010, 02:58 PM   #60
beachbumchick

beachbumchick's Forum Picture

Name: Megan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
lol. i dont hold things on people, its a mistake she made (one she still makes everyday) but karma can be a bitch x
That really sucks! I hope she has some big ass karma come her way lol
beachbumchick is offline   Reply With Quote