Member++

hayley2003's Forum Picture

Name: Hayley
Thumbs up Re: Accepting bullying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop21 View Post
It is a horrible thing and I truly feel like there is nothing that I can do
i know its kinda frustrating...

the point in my original message on this topic is that when bullies at school see bullying being done by leaders, specially the president, they feel empowered to do themselves. i remember once during the school year one teacher told a guy in class to "knock it off" because he was mocking a student in the class that had a nervous twitch, and the guy said "President trump does it all the time" and he proceeded to show the teacher how Donald Trump mocked the disabled reporter by doing the president mocking routine.

mocking somebody is a form of bullying.

Last edited by hayley2003; July 12th, 2018 at 06:40 PM.
hayley2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2018, 06:58 PM   #42
zztop21

Default Re: Accepting bullying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley2003 View Post
i know its kinda frustrating...

the point in my original message on this topic is that when bullies at school see bullying being done by leaders, specially the president, they feel empowered to do themselves. i remember once during the school year one teacher told a guy in class to "knock it off" because he was mocking a student in the class that had a nervous twitch, and the guy said "President trump does it all the time" and he proceeded to show the teacher how Donald Trump mocked the disabled reporter by doing the president mocking routine.

mocking somebody is a form of bullying.
i can totally relate to this. This has got to be the reason that they feel they can do whatever the heck they want and no one cares enough to stop them
zztop21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2018, 07:28 PM   #43
hayley2003
Member++

hayley2003's Forum Picture

Name: Hayley

my dad and uncle have told us a story about a bully when they were were in HS. the bully was a really big guy on football team over 6ft tall and about 300lbs. the bully even bullied teachers by talking back and telling teachers to F-off.

When the football coach heard about it, the coach stormed into the bully's class, and called out the bully asking "Did you tell the teacher to F-off?"; the bully shrugged it off. The coach then flipped the bully's chair and pushed the him out to the football field and made him run laps around the track sucking his thumb.

dad said that pretty much scared the crap out of everyone in the school to see the biggest guy\bully being man-handled like he was a little kid.
hayley2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2018, 07:38 PM   #44
zztop21

Quote:
my dad and uncle have told us a story about a bully when they were were in HS. the bully was a really big guy on football team over 6ft tall and about 300lbs. the bully even bullied teachers by talking back and telling teachers to F-off.

When the football coach heard about it, the coach stormed into the bully's class, and called out the bully asking "Did you tell the teacher to F-off?"; the bully shrugged it off. The coach then flipped the bully's chair and pushed the him out to the football field and made him run laps around the track sucking his thumb.

dad said that pretty much scared the crap out of everyone in the school to see the biggest guy\bully being man-handled like he was a little kid.
Oh my gosh I wish this could happen in todays age. It seems like everyone, especially the bullys girlfriends get amusement out of watching me panic and get hung
Old July 12th, 2018, 09:13 PM   #45
Bluegrass

Name: Mary

I see everyone from how many posts this has got feels this is so unacceptable to go on.There must be something to make these bastards stop.I had a vision of you with superpowers beating the crap out of them.
Bluegrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2018, 04:09 AM   #46
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop21 View Post
Oh my gosh I wish this could happen in todays age. It seems like everyone, especially the bullys girlfriends get amusement out of watching me panic and get hung
Thatís another thing, I canít fully understand what a girlfriend would find attractive in male bullies. To me itís a completed personality turnoff.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2018, 06:46 PM   #47
Jrunner
Member+

Name: James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquemind View Post
Thatís another thing, I canít fully understand what a girlfriend would find attractive in male bullies. To me itís a completed personality turnoff.
That some (NOT all) girls find bad boys (the actual BAD boys) attractive is a shameful thing, one of those things that causes u to lose hope for any happiness. Anyway not the point of my post, to me robotics sounds cool af and I wish I was smart enough for that shit. Ur prob gonna go to college and become an engineer and work for nasa or something and one day those super cool dudes r gonna be like wow wish I did robotics.. this world SUCKS just hold ur breath man hold ur breath
Jrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2018, 07:07 AM   #48
Croconaw
Water Type

Croconaw's Forum Picture

Quote:
Donald Trump thinks bullying is a good thing.

DT: Bullying is an effective social tool for getting what you want and getting things done. Its worked for me for over 50 years.
Donald Trump is an embarrassment.

I canít stand bullying. Ignoring doesnít even work because it is ongoing. The teachers do not do anything. Something definitely needs to be changed.

ē Los Angeles Kings Fan ē Los Angeles Dodgers Fan ē
ē Proud Liberal Democrat ē Pro-Choice ē
Croconaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2018, 07:15 PM   #49
zztop21

I realized that I love being a super nerd and everything that comes with it. That is why I just bought some new race car and spider man tighty whities. they are going to make me get bullied more and hung up even more, but it'll make me so much more nerdy and I love that
Old July 16th, 2018, 08:07 PM   #50
kro814
Member++

Name: Kevin

Sending an unsigned letter is a good idea. Our school always has a teacher/coach in the locker room and showers. Any kind of bullying is strictly forbidden.

Why can't you tell your parents or guardian?
kro814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2018, 08:11 PM   #51
zztop21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kro814 View Post
Sending an unsigned letter is a good idea. Our school always has a teacher/coach in the locker room and showers. Any kind of bullying is strictly forbidden.

Why can't you tell your parents or guardian?
Why would I tell them when I want this to continue? The more I get hung up the nerdier I become and that is what I want.

my ideal situation is where I have no choice but to comply with the bullies demands and stay hung every day to become nerdier
Old July 16th, 2018, 10:48 PM   #52
Croconaw
Water Type

Croconaw's Forum Picture

Why are you okay with bullying? I am definitely not trying to be rude, but bullying is never okay. Being bullied is not something you should want. Being bullied doesnít make you nerdier. Thatís just a dumb stereotype. You donít have to follow the stupid stereotypes. It seems to me that you do believe in these stereotypes, just because you have in your mind that being bullied makes you a nerd. You have in your mind that the bullies all have girlfriends that are with them because they are bad boys. Donít follow these stereotypes; none of them are 100% true. You can be a nerd without being bullied. You can be smart without being bullied. Have you talked with someone about being this way? Bullying isnít fun and it definitely isnít fun when you are the one being bullied.

ē Los Angeles Kings Fan ē Los Angeles Dodgers Fan ē
ē Proud Liberal Democrat ē Pro-Choice ē
Croconaw is offline   Reply With Quote