Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 20th, 2018, 08:58 PM   #21
Nicky47
Member+
 
Join Date: November 9, 2016
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

Democrats have serious become the biggest drama queen divas in the world it truly bothers me college kids actually needed cry rooms and petting zoos to console them for losing a election seriously
Nicky47 is offline  
Old June 20th, 2018, 09:18 PM   #22
DriveAlive
Great Poster
 
DriveAlive's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: June 2, 2015
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

The Nazis are the reason why my family is so small. I lost so much in the Holocaust and I find your attempt at associating that with Trump to be simply disgusting.

19 | Vegetarian | Bisexual | Republican

Majoring in Biochemistry

Here is my AMA thread, please ask me anything!
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/sh....php?t=2030289
DriveAlive is offline  
Old June 20th, 2018, 09:34 PM   #23
Nicky47
Member+
 
Join Date: November 9, 2016
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDsYV-L9O90 this guy is my hero you dont get to pet a pony lmao!!!!
Nicky47 is offline  
Old June 21st, 2018, 01:39 AM   #24
Vlerchan
unadulteratedReason
 
Vlerchan's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 31, 2013
Location: Ireland
Age: 22
Gender: Cisgender Male
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

It's notable that Kaufman removed the component of the bill which limited state funding to schools which had safe spaces and cry-ins and what not.

".... the result of a consistent and total substitution of lies for factual truth is not that the lie will now be accepted as truth, and truth be defamed as lie, but that the sense by which we take our bearings in the real world - and the category of truth versus falsehood is among the mental means to this end - is being destroyed ... [H.A.]"
Vlerchan is offline  
Old June 21st, 2018, 07:34 AM   #25
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover
 
Stronk Serb's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 3, 2012
Location: Serbia (FYR)
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

I feel offended by this, my family was victims of ethnic cleansing by Nazis and their Croat puppets.

Ustash soldiers barging into a school, raping a teacher in front of the children, then gutting the children and spreading their entrails around the classroom as if it were christmas decorations, seeing a boy hide, flaying his arms and putting salt at them. Is that equal to the Trump administration? I mean the Croat Ustashe government which was a client state to Italy and Germany commited so much attrocities and cases of genocide against Serbs, Jews and gypsies. The Italian authorities many times tried to prevent massacres like this because those were so horrible that Serbs who lost everything would literally go on to join the resistance and take a vow of vengeance.

Or German soldiers coming to a school in Kragujevac and shooting 350 children because a few Germans were wounded and some died during a clash with resistance forces. Is the Trump administration like that?

Did it start sending racially inferior peoples to death camps and labor camps?

Comparing that orange buffoon to Hitler and his government to the genocidal apparatus of Nazi Germany is an insult to everyone who suffered from it, died from it and fought against it.
@mattsmith48

Read up on what the Nazis actually did and stop comparing the Trump administration to Nazi Germany.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM

Last edited by Stronk Serb; June 25th, 2018 at 04:44 AM.
Stronk Serb is offline  
Old June 21st, 2018, 02:34 PM   #26
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriveAlive View Post
The Nazis are the reason why my family is so small. I lost so much in the Holocaust and I find your attempt at associating that with Trump to be simply disgusting.
Except that they haven't killed anyone, yet, tell me what's the difference between the US government rounding up immigrants, putting their children concentration camps and just randomly dumb people into Mexico, and what the Nazis did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline  
Old June 21st, 2018, 06:09 PM   #27
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster
 
Voice_Of_Unreason's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: July 7, 2016
Location: Irrationality
Gender: Male
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
Except that they haven't killed anyone, yet, tell me what's the difference between the US government rounding up immigrants, putting their children concentration camps and just randomly dumb people into Mexico, and what the Nazis did?
The US government detains people who enter the country illegally per long-standing immigration law. They are then detained until an immigration judge is available to them, at which point they can make their case for asylum to be granted for them. If the judge decides not to grant them asylum, then they are returned back safely to their country of origin.

The Nazis forced millions of native, law-abiding German citizens into concentration camps simply because of their ethnicity. They tortured, killed, and experimented of those people simply out of a twisted sense of eugenics. They killed over 6 million people simply because of their bloodline.

Do you seriously not see a difference here?
Likes: (1)
Voice_Of_Unreason is offline  
Old June 21st, 2018, 07:09 PM   #28
Nicky47
Member+
 
Join Date: November 9, 2016
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post
The US government detains people who enter the country illegally per long-standing immigration law. They are then detained until an immigration judge is available to them, at which point they can make their case for asylum to be granted for them. If the judge decides not to grant them asylum, then they are returned back safely to their country of origin.

The Nazis forced millions of native, law-abiding German citizens into concentration camps simply because of their ethnicity. They tortured, killed, and experimented of those people simply out of a twisted sense of eugenics. They killed over 6 million people simply because of their bloodline.

Do you seriously not see a difference here?

Just like every other country will detain you if you try to sneak into it... try to sneak into Canada and see what happens, Mexico too... they will ALL detain you and send you back to your own country. USA isn't the exception to this, just liberals want to make you think that we are being lead by the extremists
Nicky47 is offline  
Old June 22nd, 2018, 01:09 PM   #29
Drewboyy
Member++
 
Drewboyy's Forum Picture
 
Name: Drew
Join Date: July 26, 2015
Gender: Male
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmaspirit View Post
No offence but I don't think this discussion will be constructive its just part 2: the remix of the Trump is Evil thread and we all know people will go Mortal Combat on each other here in the next few hours...
I don't know about Trump, but you misspelling Mortal *Kombat is enough to make you literally Hitler.

!roleeyes

Drew here! Iʻm very open so enjoy! Don't forget what's up ^^

I have a bad case of being an attention seeker

PM me at any time to talk about whatever you want, I'm always happy with it
Likes: (1)
Drewboyy is offline  
Old June 22nd, 2018, 01:21 PM   #30
plasmaspirit
Member+
 
Name: J.
Join Date: March 18, 2018
Location: Some Little Spot in the East
Gender: Male
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewboyy View Post
I don't know about Trump, but you misspelling Mortal *Kombat is enough to make you literally Hitler.

!roleeyes
Lol sorry autocorrect...

I kill the threads I post in and if you PM I probably never stop replying *imagine witty signature here*
16 Male Bisexual. PM VM or talk to me just be nice!


............Took a break for my health..........
Still battling anxiety and depression
plasmaspirit is offline  
Old June 22nd, 2018, 03:49 PM   #31
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster
 
Voice_Of_Unreason's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: July 7, 2016
Location: Irrationality
Gender: Male
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

It's really hard to believe that we live in a day and age where people equate US border security to Nazi ethnic cleansing.


Get over your Trump obsession dude, it is unhealthy.
Likes: (2)
Voice_Of_Unreason is offline  
Old June 22nd, 2018, 04:34 PM   #32
Sailor Mars
Global Moderator
 
Sailor Mars's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 26, 2015
Location: NYC
Gender: Female
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

If this thread is repeatedly replied to with off topic comments or insulting remarks, it will be locked. ~Mars

"The head may err, but never the blood.”
Nice salt pouch, asshole
barely getting bi

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Elysium is the one tru brodie
Sailor Mars is offline  
Old June 22nd, 2018, 11:13 PM   #33
Nicky47
Member+
 
Join Date: November 9, 2016
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post
It's really hard to believe that we live in a day and age where people equate US border security to Nazi ethnic cleansing.


Get over your Trump obsession dude, it is unhealthy.
Try to sneak into canada they dont exactly rolll out a red carpet for you but for some reason usa is expected to be held to do things no other country does
Nicky47 is offline  
Old June 23rd, 2018, 12:15 PM   #34
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster
 
Voice_Of_Unreason's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: July 7, 2016
Location: Irrationality
Gender: Male
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

Tell me, Mattsmith, since you believe that the Trump Administration is the Fourth Reich, do you believe that violence against it is justified? Do you think that we ought to be getting up in arms and fighting against the Trump government? Do you think other countries should be declaring all-out war on the USA because of it's border policy? After all, what's the difference between the temporary detainment and removal of foreign nationals, and genocidal ethnic cleansing?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky47 View Post
Try to sneak into canada they dont exactly rolll out a red carpet for you but for some reason usa is expected to be held to do things no other country does
There is a lot of hypocrisy when it comes to immigration. Almost every other developed country in the world has an immigration policy equal to or stricter to that of the USA's, that is a fact. Yet foreigners act like the USA is wrong when they try to enforce laws that their own countries enforce, and they seem to have no problems with it. Now I'll be fair and remember that the US has a much different situation from most of the other developed countries. Most developed countries don't have such a long land border with a poorer country like Mexico, and most don't have 3%+ of their current population being illegal immigrants. However, these people advocating that the USA loosen its immigration laws are almost always the same people who say that America isn't any different from Europe and that we should be more like Europe, which means America should strengthen its immigration laws.

Last edited by Voice_Of_Unreason; June 23rd, 2018 at 12:36 PM.
Likes: (1)
Voice_Of_Unreason is offline  
Old June 24th, 2018, 02:04 AM   #35
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post
The US government detains people who enter the country illegally per long-standing immigration law. They are then detained until an immigration judge is available to them, at which point they can make their case for asylum to be granted for them. If the judge decides not to grant them asylum, then they are returned back safely to their country of origin.

The Nazis forced millions of native, law-abiding German citizens into concentration camps simply because of their ethnicity. They tortured, killed, and experimented of those people simply out of a twisted sense of eugenics. They killed over 6 million people simply because of their bloodline.

Do you seriously not see a difference here?
You are taking away the children of people trying to get a better live for themselves and their family and putting all of them in jail because of where they came from. I'm sorry, but that's kinda sounds at least Nazi adjacent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post
Tell me, Mattsmith, since you believe that the Trump Administration is the Fourth Reich, do you believe that violence against it is justified? Do you think that we ought to be getting up in arms and fighting against the Trump government? Do you think other countries should be declaring all-out war on the USA because of it's border policy? After all, what's the difference between the temporary detainment and removal of foreign nationals, and genocidal ethnic cleansing?
Violence is never justify and almost every time violence was used to overthrow the government whether it was their own population, own military or another country it almost always got worst.

As for what other countries should do all-out war not really the best idea this is the biggest, most powerful military in history. But I think sanctions against the US, not only for this but other things as well, would absolutely be justified. And thats from someone who lives in a country that would be greatly affected by this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky47 View Post
Try to sneak into canada they dont exactly rolll out a red carpet for you but for some reason usa is expected to be held to do things no other country does
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post
There is a lot of hypocrisy when it comes to immigration. Almost every other developed country in the world has an immigration policy equal to or stricter to that of the USA's, that is a fact. Yet foreigners act like the USA is wrong when they try to enforce laws that their own countries enforce, and they seem to have no problems with it. Now I'll be fair and remember that the US has a much different situation from most of the other developed countries. Most developed countries don't have such a long land border with a poorer country like Mexico, and most don't have 3%+ of their current population being illegal immigrants. However, these people advocating that the USA loosen its immigration laws are almost always the same people who say that America isn't any different from Europe and that we should be more like Europe, which means America should strengthen its immigration laws.
Well if you take the thousands of people who illegally crossed the border from the US last year as an example they were received by the RCMP who checked their identification and if they didn't pose any danger to anyone, they were given temporary accommodations where they could stay until their application for asylum was processed. They weren't treated like criminals, families weren't separated. They were treated like anyone else legally trying to cross the border or to claim refugee status here, with the small exception that people in the US legally crossing the border can't claim asylum here because of the Safe Third Country Agreement, which to quote Trump ''is a terrible deal''

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...ug-1-1.4250806

As for the other part it is understandable that countries that offer more socially will have higher requirements for immigrants with exceptions for refugees and asylum seekers. Also the criticism of the US from other countries is on how hard it is for refugees to get in and their treatment of undocumented immigrants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline  
Old June 24th, 2018, 09:08 AM   #36
lliam
Awesome Poster
 
lliam's Forum Picture
 
Name: Liam
Join Date: July 29, 2015
Location: The road opposite the big lake on the island in front of the big city on the mainland.
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
You are taking away the children of people trying to get a better live for themselves and their family and putting all of them in jail because of where they came from. I'm sorry, but that's kinda sounds at least Nazi adjacent.

Please complete your "VT voice of reason" into "VT voice of no reason" or delete it totally.

This formulation and even the whole comparison with the Nazis is really pure idiocy. You can also phrase it strict but differently without being offensive.





"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."




Last edited by lliam; June 24th, 2018 at 05:37 PM.
lliam is offline  
Old June 24th, 2018, 12:19 PM   #37
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster
 
Voice_Of_Unreason's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: July 7, 2016
Location: Irrationality
Gender: Male
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
You are taking away the children of people trying to get a better live for themselves and their family and putting all of them in jail because of where they came from. I'm sorry, but that's kinda sounds at least Nazi adjacent.
No, it doesn't. I don't even know why I'm trying to argue this with you, as you are just completely ignoring my facts I present. The fact that almost every developed country detains and deports illegal aliens? Ignored. The fact that the USA has some of the least stringent immigration laws among developed nations? Ignored. The fact there is a huge difference between genocide and the temporary detainment and deportment of illegal aliens? Ignored. I'm not even going to address any of your other points, as they are all just the same.

Mattsmith, please just stop trying to convince us your position is morally right, or has any similitude of reason. All you are doing is repeating your argument without providing anything of substance. You aren't trying to win this debate by facts and reason, you are trying to win it by repeating yourself until any opponent of yours quit after realizing what a waste of time trying to argue with you is. That is very unreasonable, your whole argument here is very unreasonable. You like to accuse others of being brainwashed conspiracy theorists, all the while acting just like one. I'll let you get back into your Hitler-Trump fantasies, but just remember even though the staff will permit you to act like you do, I'm not going to keep standing for it.
Likes: (1)
Voice_Of_Unreason is offline  
Old June 24th, 2018, 01:25 PM   #38
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

I would just like to thank President Pennywise in helping me out here

Quote:
Originally Posted by @realDonaldTrump
We cannot allow all of these people to invade our Country. When somebody comes in, we must immediately, with no Judges or Court Cases, bring them back from where they came. Our system is a mockery to good immigration policy and Law and Order. Most children come without parents
In other words now its just doesn't matter why they are here just dump them back into Mexico. @PlasmaHam What other country does this or something worst?

@PlasmaHam I didn't deny or ignore anything you said or what other countries all I am saying is they treat them better and are more welcoming and willing to help people who need help. When its someone who just want to work in a different country like I explained it is more difficult to get in because those countries give more socially to their population, but when it comes to receive people in need it is much easier much easier for them to get in other countries then the US.

If you really want to prove me wrong just tell me what other country are taking away the children of people trying to get a better live for themselves and their family and putting all of them in jail just because of where they came from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline  
Old June 24th, 2018, 01:36 PM   #39
Gumbo00
Member
 
Name: Lee
Join Date: June 3, 2018
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

Yeah trump is not Hitler he doesn’t commit genocide and doesn’t resemble hitler
Gumbo00 is offline  
Old June 24th, 2018, 08:01 PM   #40
BlackParadePixie
hello beautiful
 
BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture
 
Name: Fiona
Join Date: September 22, 2014
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Default Re: Comparison Between The US and Nazi Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
You are taking away the children of people trying to get a better live for themselves and their family and putting all of them in jail because of where they came from.
yes...because we have what we like to call a BORDER and IMMIGRATION LAWS here. Just because you show up at the border, doesn't mean you are just automatically granted access.

18 *** f *** Wes Anderson fan *** proud Italian-American *** UCLA student

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
and count every beautiful thing we can see


BlackParadePixie is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org