Old June 28th, 2007, 12:25 PM   #41
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: Bourgeois and Proletariat

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dissident* View Post
Communism is the pinnacle of the humanist state, the eventual peak of human progression in a sociological sense. It also requires the peak of human acceptance and generousity, which at this point, is lacking. someday, not in my life time, probably not in my grandchildren's lifetime, democratic communism will hopefully be the norm.
I think everyone would accept it if only they would learn about it. Its hard to grasp at points, but I think its one of the more important things to study in your life.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2007, 08:02 PM   #42
Booman5
Junior Member+

Booman5's Forum Picture

The idea of communism is in itself not evil or bad, however it does have some flaws. If everyone has equal then where is the desire to achieve; if the person who works hard all day comes home to a house as large as a person who barely works, why work hard? I think that we should adapt some communist ideas however. Everyone should be given a home and a certain amount of food and they would have to work a certain amount to provide for the rest of the civilization (one day a week you have to work on a farm for example) however I think you should be able to get and work for more.
Booman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2007, 08:57 PM   #43
Mannequin
Nice Poster

I'm not going to bother reading through 5 pages, but why would anyone WANT to be equivalent to others when no one is equivalent to others?

.ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı.
Mannequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2007, 11:38 PM   #44
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannequin View Post
I'm not going to bother reading through 5 pages, but why would anyone WANT to be equivalent to others when no one is equivalent to others?
Don't mean to sound blunt, but....what?

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote