Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 14th, 2018, 01:17 PM   #41
lliam
Awesome Poster
 
lliam's Forum Picture
 
Name: Liam
Join Date: July 29, 2015
Location: The road opposite the big lake on the island in front of the big city on the mainland.
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
If it were natural, why don't people have homosexual reproductive organs or something?

Cause they don't have to. As mentioned in another posts, there are enough other humans who do that. Over 7 billion living humans on this planet are the proof.
And of course that's natural. Everything that was born is natural. Whether it feels the urge to reproduce or not.

Due its nature evolution is wasteful. Many are born, but in fact only a few will advance evolution lobgterms.

And since evolution is also a gigantic field for genetic experimentations, are there enough developments that don't correspond to the purpose of the principle of reproduction just defined by humans.

Nevertheless, such developments still remain a natural thing.

To see this differently is simply propagandistic policy without any factual content. Let's forget this excursion into the realm of social Darwinism.





"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."



lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2018, 03:31 PM   #42
Uniquemind
VT Lover
 
Join Date: April 1, 2015
Location: USA
Gender: Other
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

I’m just gonna point out too that natural does not equal good either. I think the naturalistic fallacy is well known as an academic chunk of knowledge but it obviously isn’t being applied in this conversation for some reason.


Poison kills, and it is natural. Psychopaths are also naturally occurring and species do canabalize their own kind to compete for mating opportunities, and in our closest relative rape is used in chimpanze behavior as is infanticide.


My point being, it isn’t about something being natural determining if it’s good or bad, it’s the next platform of thought: does this harm somebody? If yes, then to what degree of harm does it cause and do the effects of harm significantly ripple out into multiple degrees of separation?

Lots of people don’t seem to understand that that’s how your suppose to view and judge the problem otherwise you run into consistency issues defending your ideal.

Last edited by Uniquemind; July 14th, 2018 at 03:35 PM.
Likes: (1)
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2018, 08:15 PM   #43
max02
Member++
 
max02's Forum Picture
 
Name: Max
Join Date: November 25, 2017
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Mars View Post
>comparing two people of consensual age loving each other to a grown ass person wanting to fuck a little kid
bitch literally what
not that I don't agree with you, but jinglebottom would have issued me a refraction for saying exactly what you said. #doublestandards
max02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2018, 08:53 AM   #44
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover
 
Stronk Serb's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 3, 2012
Location: Serbia (FYR)
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Mars View Post
>comparing two people of consensual age loving each other to a grown ass person wanting to fuck a little kid
bitch literally what



you know homosexuality has been noticed in hundreds of species right?... how is it not natural again?
Yes, and I'd be willing to wager that it is a disorder in those species as well. Also I did not compare the two, I just brought up the fact that both at one time used to be mental disorders.

Still, homosexuals should not be punished or try to be cured of their condition. Paedophiles should and should be closely monitored.

Also why the name calling? I know you might find my opinion triggering, but if I am courteous enough to not call anyone names or slurs, why not return the favor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lliam View Post
Cause they don't have to. As mentioned in another posts, there are enough other humans who do that. Over 7 billion living humans on this planet are the proof.
And of course that's natural. Everything that was born is natural. Whether it feels the urge to reproduce or not.

Due its nature evolution is wasteful. Many are born, but in fact only a few will advance evolution lobgterms.

And since evolution is also a gigantic field for genetic experimentations, are there enough developments that don't correspond to the purpose of the principle of reproduction just defined by humans.

Nevertheless, such developments still remain a natural thing.

To see this differently is simply propagandistic policy without any factual content. Let's forget this excursion into the realm of social Darwinism.
It's a disorder that occurs in humans and other species. Some people were correct. As soon as we gave homosexuals the attention they seeked, some nutjobs started trying to get the same thing for paedophiles and to normalize paedophilia.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2018, 09:11 AM   #45
Sailor Mars
Global Moderator
 
Sailor Mars's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 26, 2015
Location: Portugal
Gender: Female
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
Yes, and I'd be willing to wager that it is a disorder in those species as well. Also I did not compare the two, I just brought up the fact that both at one time used to be mental disorders.

Still, homosexuals should not be punished or try to be cured of their condition. Paedophiles should and should be closely monitored.

Also why the name calling? I know you might find my opinion triggering, but if I am courteous enough to not call anyone names or slurs, why not return the favor?



It's a disorder that occurs in humans and other species. Some people were correct. As soon as we gave homosexuals the attention they seeked, some nutjobs started trying to get the same thing for paedophiles and to normalize paedophilia.
sorry if you took it that way, not name calling, just saying the word


However when you say “Also I did not compare the two, I just brought up the fact that both at one time used to be mental disorders.“
That’s literally a comparison? And why bring it up if you weren’t comparing the two? I don’t understand what a gay person has to do with a pedophile.

And again, I don’t understand how it’s a disorder or unnatural when it happens in different species, as far as homosexuality goes. Meanwhile I don’t know of any other animal that fucks the babies of or children of that animal except humans

HOWEVER I do agree that only fuckin nut jobs are trying to validate pedos

"The head may err, but never the blood.”
Nice salt pouch, asshole
barely getting bi

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Elysium is the one tru brodie
Sailor Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2018, 09:29 AM   #46
SpaceyCayce
Member++
 
SpaceyCayce's Forum Picture
 
Name: Cayce
Join Date: December 11, 2017
Location: usa
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

You can call me intolerant to this or whatever, but I don’t care how people such as pedophiles (who act on those desires) or people defending pedophiles (who act on those desires) try to “rebrand” or rename this kind of thing. A piece of shit will always be a piece of shit

It’s not a difference in politics or religion. It’s having sex with children. I really don’t think it has any place at all, ever

Have Pedo Island and the Hunger Games or something if anyone wants to “give them a chance” or feels sorry because “they can’t help it”

Last edited by SpaceyCayce; July 15th, 2018 at 10:28 AM. Reason: being more specific
Likes: (2)
SpaceyCayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2018, 10:19 AM   #47
lliam
Awesome Poster
 
lliam's Forum Picture
 
Name: Liam
Join Date: July 29, 2015
Location: The road opposite the big lake on the island in front of the big city on the mainland.
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
It's a disorder that occurs in humans and other species. Some people were correct. As soon as we gave homosexuals the attention they seeked, some nutjobs started trying to get the same thing for paedophiles and to normalize paedophilia.
Your post clearly proves that it's just politics.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceyCayce View Post
You can call me intolerant to this or whatever, but I don’t care how people such as pedophiles or people defending pedophiles try to “rebrand” or rename this kind of thing. A piece of shit will always be a piece of shit

It’s not a difference in politics or religion. It’s wanting to have sex with children. I really don’t think it has any place at all, ever

Have Pedo Island and the Hunger Games or something if anyone wants to “give them a chance” or feels sorry because “they can’t help it”

Of course that is very intolerant. Because there are also pedophiles who have never touched a child in their lives or never will. And they deliberately kept/keep themself away from children.


Still, I think that pretty much everyone who posted in this thread will somehow agree to your idea of Pedo Island.





"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."



Likes: (1)
lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2018, 10:24 AM   #48
SpaceyCayce
Member++
 
SpaceyCayce's Forum Picture
 
Name: Cayce
Join Date: December 11, 2017
Location: usa
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lliam View Post
Your post clearly proves that it's just politics.





Of course that is very intolerant. Because there are also pedophiles who have never touched a child in their lives or never will. And they deliberately kept/keep themself away from children.


Still, I think that pretty much everyone who posted in this thread will somehow agree to your idea of Pedo Island.
I spoke without being specific and that’s my mistake. I did actually mean those who are pedophiles and act on it. Thank you for making me correct that

”Under all speech that is good for anything there lies a silence that is better. Silence is as deep as eternity, speech as shallow as time.” - Thomas Carlyle

16 - F - guard girl who loves to make new friends
SpaceyCayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2018, 12:27 PM   #49
Just Tim
Nice Poster
 
Just Tim's Forum Picture
 
Name: Timothy
Join Date: December 6, 2017
Location: Neverland
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lliam View Post
Your post clearly proves that it's just politics.





Of course that is very intolerant. Because there are also pedophiles who have never touched a child in their lives or never will. And they deliberately kept/keep themself away from children.


Still, I think that pretty much everyone who posted in this thread will somehow agree to your idea of Pedo Island.
Pedo Island and make a game show of hunting them?


JUST TIM
Also known as, the hash-slinging slasher


Just Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2018, 04:05 PM   #50
lliam
Awesome Poster
 
lliam's Forum Picture
 
Name: Liam
Join Date: July 29, 2015
Location: The road opposite the big lake on the island in front of the big city on the mainland.
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim View Post
Pedo Island and make a game show of hunting them?

nope. even the idea of a reality show or such would be pure disrespect for human dignity. it's just a idea like "Miracle City" in Florida, where only sex offenders live. No kids or other distractions, just "enrolled"^^ sex offenders, mostly males.





https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracl...age_(community)





"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."



lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2018, 04:11 PM   #51
Just Tim
Nice Poster
 
Just Tim's Forum Picture
 
Name: Timothy
Join Date: December 6, 2017
Location: Neverland
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lliam View Post
nope. even the idea of a reality show or such would be pure disrespect for human dignity. it's just a idea like "Miracle City" in Florida, where only sex offenders live. No kids or other distractions, just "enrolled"^^ sex offenders, mostly males.


image


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracl...age_(community)
I mean I guess...


JUST TIM
Also known as, the hash-slinging slasher



Last edited by Just Tim; July 15th, 2018 at 04:17 PM.
Just Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2018, 12:14 AM   #52
Uniquemind
VT Lover
 
Join Date: April 1, 2015
Location: USA
Gender: Other
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

I don’t think game show would be appropriate for these kinds of people who raped a child.

Just separate them from society and make them work on exercise bikes to generate electricity for their own jail cells and give em beds, food, and shelter. Don’t torture them don’t do anything immoral to them but sequester them away from society they harm.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2018, 01:34 PM   #53
trackinglife
Banned
 
Name: David
Join Date: March 2, 2015
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

I just want to know if they are going to make a distinction between pedophilia, ephebophilia, and hebephilia.

Because personally I find pedophilia to be MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than the other two. And then hebephilia is the next worst with ephebophilia still generally being bad in many cases though not all because it includes attractions to 18-19 year olds.

But actual pedophilia which is a sexual attraction to pre-adolescent kids is especially bad to me.
trackinglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2018, 07:19 PM   #54
ShineintheDark
Awesome Poster
 
Name: Magnus
Join Date: April 11, 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Gender: Male
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackinglife View Post
I just want to know if they are going to make a distinction between pedophilia, ephebophilia, and hebephilia.

Because personally I find pedophilia to be MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than the other two. And then hebephilia is the next worst with ephebophilia still generally being bad in many cases though not all because it includes attractions to 18-19 year olds.

But actual pedophilia which is a sexual attraction to pre-adolescent kids is especially bad to me.
If we take away the legal aspects, ephebophilia is pretty alright since you're at least having an interest in sexually mature people. Hebephilia and definitely paedophilia are not acceptable as even hebophilia has aspects of attraction towards certain sexually immature aspects. From a legal perspective, every child under the legal age of consent is treated the same, whether they happen to be 2 or 15, and so there is no sliding scale in terms of legality.
ShineintheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2018, 10:04 PM   #55
trackinglife
Banned
 
Name: David
Join Date: March 2, 2015
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineintheDark View Post
If we take away the legal aspects, ephebophilia is pretty alright since you're at least having an interest in sexually mature people. Hebephilia and definitely paedophilia are not acceptable as even hebophilia has aspects of attraction towards certain sexually immature aspects. From a legal perspective, every child under the legal age of consent is treated the same, whether they happen to be 2 or 15, and so there is no sliding scale in terms of legality.
I understand there is no sliding scale in terms of legality. But they are asking to be part of the LGBTQ community which has nothing to do with whether something is legal or not.
trackinglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2018, 07:39 AM   #56
ShineintheDark
Awesome Poster
 
Name: Magnus
Join Date: April 11, 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Gender: Male
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackinglife View Post
I understand there is no sliding scale in terms of legality. But they are asking to be part of the LGBTQ community which has nothing to do with whether something is legal or not.
Even if paedophilia wasn't illegal it really wouldn't have any place in the LGBT community since it doesn't make a distinction by gender: it's how a sexuality is expressed rather than a sexuality in itself since the paedophile could be straight/bi/gay etc. I feel a similar way for polyamory and demi-sexuality since they too would have to further clarify who they sleep with.
ShineintheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2018, 09:49 AM   #57
trackinglife
Banned
 
Name: David
Join Date: March 2, 2015
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineintheDark View Post
Even if paedophilia wasn't illegal it really wouldn't have any place in the LGBT community since it doesn't make a distinction by gender: it's how a sexuality is expressed rather than a sexuality in itself since the paedophile could be straight/bi/gay etc. I feel a similar way for polyamory and demi-sexuality since they too would have to further clarify who they sleep with.
And yet some LGBTQ people apparently support accepting pedophiles as members. Though I mean really both LGBTQ and Straight people alike have always had pedophiles among them......But now some LGBTQ people want pedophilia officially acknowledged by the LGBTQ community as a sexuality in and of itself. That is the whole story and what the OP wanted to discuss. So while I understand that you don't see it as a sexuality, others apparently do. And since the ENTIRE credo of the LGBTQ movement essentially boils down to being who you are without apology.....to me it makes it hard to deny pedophiles admittance to such a movement. Not saying it can't be denied but it makes it a bit harder. Especially since LGBTQ have already divorced feelings from behavior. Meaning you are not a gay man because you have sex with men. You are gay because you have romantic feelings for men regardless of any actions you have taken towards them. So with the pedophile it is a sexuality in that they are attracted to or have romantic feelings for children whether or not they have ever actually touched a child has nothing to do with their sexuality right?
trackinglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2018, 11:22 AM   #58
HeyCameron
Member++
 
HeyCameron's Forum Picture
 
Name: Cameron
Join Date: August 15, 2016
Location: SoCal
Gender: Cisgender Male
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackinglife View Post
And yet some LGBTQ people apparently support accepting pedophiles as members. Though I mean really both LGBTQ and Straight people alike have always had pedophiles among them......But now some LGBTQ people want pedophilia officially acknowledged by the LGBTQ community as a sexuality in and of itself. That is the whole story and what the OP wanted to discuss. So while I understand that you don't see it as a sexuality, others apparently do. And since the ENTIRE credo of the LGBTQ movement essentially boils down to being who you are without apology.....to me it makes it hard to deny pedophiles admittance to such a movement. Not saying it can't be denied but it makes it a bit harder. Especially since LGBTQ have already divorced feelings from behavior. Meaning you are not a gay man because you have sex with men. You are gay because you have romantic feelings for men regardless of any actions you have taken towards them. So with the pedophile it is a sexuality in that they are attracted to or have romantic feelings for children whether or not they have ever actually touched a child has nothing to do with their sexuality right?
It's not a sexuality, anymore than someone who's only attracted to older women has a distinct sexuality. That isn't what "sexuality/sexual orientation" means. As I said in my first post here, straight people can be pedophiles. "Straight" is a sexuality; "pedophile" is not.

Can you cite examples of LGBT people who want pedophiles admitted into their ranks? Who are these LGBT people if they are not pedophiles themselves?

I spent a year suspended in air
My mind on the gap, my head on the stairs

Last edited by HeyCameron; July 19th, 2018 at 11:26 AM.
HeyCameron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2018, 12:07 PM   #59
trackinglife
Banned
 
Name: David
Join Date: March 2, 2015
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyCameron View Post
It's not a sexuality, anymore than someone who's only attracted to older women has a distinct sexuality. That isn't what "sexuality/sexual orientation" means. As I said in my first post here, straight people can be pedophiles. "Straight" is a sexuality; "pedophile" is not.

Can you cite examples of LGBT people who want pedophiles admitted into their ranks? Who are these LGBT people if they are not pedophiles themselves?
Can I cite them? Well no....they are people on random message boards and stuff and I see reports of it on twitter and the like. I have no issue conceding that those people may just be pedophiles themselves.....but if a few gay people who are also pedophiles want to accept pedophilia as a sexuality then the phrase "some LGBTQ people support accepting pedophilia as a sexuality" is actually true. Wouldn't you agree? This of course does not indicate that ALL LGBTQ ppl support it so its a good thing I never claimed that isn't it?

And yes straight people can be pedophiles, gay people can be pedophiles but is trans a sexuality? I mean it is part of the LGBTQ movement isn't it? And yet a trans person can be gay or straight right? This is going to get complicated because the whole thing is confusing and weird but a transman (woman identifies as man) can be attracted to men (and thus be considered gay or straight depending on your views.) Some gay men would consider them straight while others would consider them gay. Regardless apparently you can be both Trans and gay or Trans and lesbian or Trans and straight. SO the distinction you're trying to draw here is not apparently used in other somewhat similar situations. Whether trans are a sexuality or not really makes no difference because they are part of the LGBTQ community (as are two spirits btw whatever the heck that is) so if they can be why can't pedos be regardless of whether or not pedophilia is a sexuality?

Meaning if you think trans are not a sexuality then you have to concede that LGBTQ community already allows members regardless of their sexuality. If you DO think Trans is a sexuality then you would have to concede you can be more than one sexuality at the same time IE straight trans person or gay pedophile or straight pedophile or gay trans.
trackinglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2018, 12:46 PM   #60
HeyCameron
Member++
 
HeyCameron's Forum Picture
 
Name: Cameron
Join Date: August 15, 2016
Location: SoCal
Gender: Cisgender Male
Default Re: Pedophiles rebranded?

^But that's only if "LGBTQ" is dependent entirely on sexuality. In my first comment on this thread, I defined "LGBTQ" as actually being based on gender. It either refers to the gender of the people you are attracted to (gay, bi, lesbian) or your gender identity (trans, genderqueer, etc.). Neither of these would allow "pedophile" under the umbrella. (A simpler definition of LGBTQ might be "anything that isn't straight or cisgender. But since pedophiles can be both straight and cisgender, that right there will tell you that pedophilia is not included).

"some LGBTQ people support accepting pedophilia as a sexuality" is not a statement that requires much discussion. I never said it wasn't true. Some LGBTQ people are rapists and murderers. That doesn't mean much. There are bad eggs in every group.

I'm arguing that pedophiles do not have a legitimate claim to a part of the LGBTQ label.

I spent a year suspended in air
My mind on the gap, my head on the stairs

Last edited by HeyCameron; July 19th, 2018 at 08:12 PM.
Likes: (1)
HeyCameron is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org