Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old March 30th, 2018, 05:05 PM   #21
Ethan19
Member+

Ethan19's Forum Picture

Name: Ethan
Default Re: Sleeping on a friend

On a bus, I've not slept on someone's lap. Like, we'd rest on eachothers shoulders but that's to keep your head up. I wouldn't see a problem with it personally. I'd maybe make a joke to show I don't care, or to just be funny.
Old March 30th, 2018, 05:08 PM   #22
Falcons_11
VT Lover

If you guys are close friends and it was non-sexual, then, IMHO, there is nothing wrong or gay about falling asleep on your friend, as long as he didn't object. How would you have felt if he would have fallen asleep on your lap or shoulder?
Old April 1st, 2018, 04:21 PM   #23
deke

Quote:
Originally Posted by imanopenbook View Post
If your'e close enough with your friends to sleep on his lap then its not a problem. It has nothing to do with being gay but being tired. You both might be a little on the bi side because of how it looks but thats ok too
Just how it looks? I mean I really was just tired and wanted to sleep, and its easier to fall asleep on someone then to sleep on the bus all crunched up. I just didn't really understand why everyone took pictures, since it was just sleeping, I get it looked kinda weird but still it isn't really that weird. Maybe it was because it was "cute" than really gay/bi and I just misinterpreted them taking pictures?
Old April 1st, 2018, 08:59 PM   #24
Naters2000
Junior Member+

Naters2000's Forum Picture

Name: Nate

Yeah, don't worry about it. Whenever guys show any kind of physical contact or affection, people magically think that they're gay. One of my best friends is a straight guy, and we hug a lot (he has a girlfriend) and people assume that we're a gay couple, but there's nothing sexual about our good friendship.

Hiya everyone! Im Nate, 14, I play classical clarinet, love hiking, and spending time with my incredible friends! Also Im gay so thats cool I guess. Feel free to message me!
Old April 2nd, 2018, 03:53 PM   #25
Mikebillyboy

Name: Mike

Does not mean anything at all. I have never slept on any friend but I have shared a bed with them many times and I think I am straight.
Old April 8th, 2018, 08:20 AM   #26
NotSky
Member+

NotSky's Forum Picture

Name: Sky

I have slept with my cousin in a bed, not on his lap, but there is nothing wrong with that. If it doesn't advance to intercourse, it's not gay, even if it does, there's nothing wrong with being gay.

13 | Bi | One Smartass Cookie | Seriously, my IQ is one of my best features😂
Old April 8th, 2018, 08:25 AM   #27
Zachary G
VT Lover

Zachary G's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary

in my sports days I have seen many straight guys fall asleep on each other and there was nothing sexual about it or it being anything like gay, they were just that comfortable with each other to do that -- and probably tired as hell.

18/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
Old April 14th, 2018, 04:10 PM   #28
SeansLittleBro
Nice Poster

SeansLittleBro's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Is what you did gay?....absolutely NO...you are comfortable enough with your friend to be that close...I've had boys do that with me where we were on the couch and he fell asleep and lay down on my lap or my shoulder ....Yes I'm gay, but they were straight and didn't think anything of it....so relax...

I am a twin, 18 -- gay and proud. Would love to talk to all you guys in here. Very open to discuss things and like to talk to new friends.
Old June 24th, 2018, 12:21 AM   #29
Zelenika
Junior Member+

I agree. I've seen my brother and his friends fall asleep on each other on the couch.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 04:45 AM   #30
RobbieNJ
Banned

Name: Robbie

It's totally normal. I've done it many times, then again I am curious but my brother has too and he is totally straight !
Old July 13th, 2018, 12:21 PM   #31
Josh900218
Junior Member+

Name: Josh

I've gotten quite touchy with some close friends before, and I think it's fine as long as both of you are ok with it
Old July 13th, 2018, 07:20 PM   #32
kyle2003

kyle2003's Forum Picture

Name: Kyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by deke View Post
He was fine with it, but I was just confused because everyone was taking pictures on the bus. Which was odd to me because I didn't really see anything wrong with it.
No it is not gay at all. It just means you were tired and your friends lap was comfortable.

Guys just like to tease each other a little bit, it is usually harmless, so long as it hasn't increased to harassment and bullying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max02 View Post
Do you get a boner? If yes, then yes.
Guys get boners all the time for any reason and frequently for no reason. Getting a boner while your head is resting on another guy does not mean someone is gay.

One of the buses I road in middle school would always vibrate when the brakes were applied. I would get a boner every morning on the way to school. Just because I got a bone on the bus does not mean I was sexually attracted to the bus.

Last edited by Dalcourt; July 13th, 2018 at 08:52 PM.
Old July 13th, 2018, 07:33 PM   #33
max02
Member++

max02's Forum Picture

Name: Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle2003 View Post
Guys get boners all the time for any reason and frequently for no reason. Getting a boner while your head is resting on another guy does not mean someone is gay.

One of the buses I road in middle school would always vibrate when the brakes were applied. I would get a boner every morning on the way to school. Just because I got a bone on the bus does not mean I was sexually attracted to the bus.
nothing wrong with autophilia.
Old July 13th, 2018, 08:53 PM   #34
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

This thread was bumped
Closed Thread